Sarin gas attack > US attacks Syria

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-04-2017, 03:49 PM
RE: Sarin gas attack > US attacks Syria
(11-04-2017 09:52 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(11-04-2017 06:28 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  ...
ignoring the Jews gassed in the Holocaust again, this time during the week of Passover!

Kinda appropriate though, given that Passover was about ignoring the Jews.

Unsure

(11-04-2017 06:39 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  ...
Though our glorious President did seem to imply that he thought the grave desecration and bomb threats of community centers were a false flag by liberals or something. "Sometimes it's the reverse."

Although it turns out he was right to be hesitant regarding the bomb threats.

I am unaware as to whether the responsibility for the desecration of the graves has been established but we now know that the bomb threats were largely down to a pissed off / rejected ex-journo (unrequited love, sigh) and an Israeli teenager.

So there's that.

Drinking Beverage

Fair enough. I don't think the grave desecration has been determined either yet. But forgot that it did end up being those two on the bomb threats.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
12-04-2017, 03:59 PM
(11-04-2017 10:33 PM)epronovost Wrote:  Ironically, Hitler never used chemical weapons against foreign powers. He used them on his own population as early as 1933 in the case of mentaly disabled and severly handicaped persons and than on Jews (and several other ethnic group like the Rom).

Hitler using gas isn't even the point. It's the dishonesty of dragging him in kicking and screaming to make a cheap point on some other person they want to do away with. You see, worse than Hitler, that's the point aimed to enrage the public and to get support for yet another war.

It's a stupid comparison aimed at appealing and frightening the stupid. Ultimately it's pure propaganda. That spicer added an additional layer to the stupid had to be expected. He, and the administration he represents as spokesperson, aren't cadidates for mensa in any case.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like abaris's post
12-04-2017, 05:22 PM
(12-04-2017 03:49 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(11-04-2017 09:52 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Kinda appropriate though, given that Passover was about ignoring the Jews.

Unsure

Although it turns out he was right to be hesitant regarding the bomb threats.

I am unaware as to whether the responsibility for the desecration of the graves has been established but we now know that the bomb threats were largely down to a pissed off / rejected ex-journo (unrequited love, sigh) and an Israeli teenager.

So there's that.

Drinking Beverage

Fair enough. I don't think the grave desecration has been determined either yet. But forgot that it did end up being those two on the bomb threats.

Still, woulda been better if Trump had, instead of playing down the seriousness, made a statement acknowledging the situation, rather than "Oh, these things aren't always what they seem". What the FUCK kind of reaction is that, of a leader of a nation, commenting on incidents of domestic terrorism. Fuck that guy.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
13-04-2017, 07:28 AM (This post was last modified: 13-04-2017 07:37 AM by Deesse23.)

Full interview here:

US presidents....
ahh those were the good ole days, back in WWII, when they knew whom they were attacking Tongue
So, next time he is gonna have some missles launched, make sure you arent even in the general direction of the attack!

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
13-04-2017, 10:07 PM
MIT professor emritus Theodore Postol has reviewed the evidence and posted it online. The sarin bomb was a home made pipe bomb which was exploded on the ground by an explosive place on top of it. Very, very sadly thus is a false news story...

The so-called rebels needed this to suck Trump in and he needed another diversion.
13-04-2017, 10:28 PM
(13-04-2017 10:07 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  MIT professor emritus Theodore Postol has reviewed the evidence and posted it online. The sarin bomb was a home made pipe bomb which was exploded on the ground by an explosive place on top of it. Very, very sadly thus is a false news story...

The so-called rebels needed this to suck Trump in and he needed another diversion.

But who knows which is which. And who is who.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
14-04-2017, 07:25 AM
Here's the report. http://imgur.com/a/W4zQx

The photos of the pipe bomb show that it was hammered down into the ground by an explosive device placed on top of it. The pipe bent and the end blew off. Had it been dropped from a plane it would have had explosives inside it and would have been blown apart.

When I first heard about this it seemed ridiculous. In all my life I have never heard of jet fighter or bomber dropping a sarin bomb. It just seems like a crazy thing to even contemplate. Here we have the Syrians, supported by Russia who have been pounding away with big bombs, blowing out large areas of cities in Syria and they drop a pipe bomb from a jet flying at what?...600 mph? How does that work? do they open the window and throw it out? I thought jets these days had bombs mounted under the wings or in a bay with doors that opened...

So, here we have some rinky-dink pipe with socks stuffed in either end dropped in the street by a Syrian jet??

This just beggars belief.

Living, as I do, next to this place, and having US ships firing Tomahawks practically over my head it just seems really dumb. We're all going about our business and there are people thousands of miles away thinking they can change the course of history by using this place. You've all gone mad. The sun shines, people go to the shops to buy their groceries and the President of the US blows up an airstrip. Life goes on here as it it never happened but in the US and the rest of the world, this is somehow "really important" and so much so that we are all headed towards a nuclear war between the US and Russia.

Some advice. Wake up and smell the coffee...then grow up.
[+] 2 users Like Deltabravo's post
14-04-2017, 07:36 AM
(13-04-2017 10:07 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  MIT professor emritus Theodore Postol has reviewed the evidence and posted it online. The sarin bomb was a home made pipe bomb which was exploded on the ground by an explosive place on top of it. Very, very sadly thus is a false news story...

The truth of the matter is noone can know unless there's a professional investigation on the ground. It's all guesswork until that point in time. I trust the experts saying they need to investigate on the ground over any politician, media outlet or a professor emeritus, who didn't have access to the site either.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
14-04-2017, 11:03 AM (This post was last modified: 14-04-2017 11:08 AM by Deltabravo.)
Yes, but look at the photo of the sarin bomb.

I think this is a major f-up for Trump. Now, all his alt-right friends like Ann Coulter are saying he has been gotten to by the military industrial complex. I can see their point. Mainsteam media came out heavily in support of this being done by Syria and they are unrelenting.

Consider the alternative situation. I've read reports that Ivanka Trump was upset by the scenes of dead children and wanted daddy to hit Syria. And, it plays well in the media that Trump strikes back to avenge these deaths. And, the whole argument going on that the Al-Qaeda rebels are working with the CIA supports the hypothesis that this was a planned false flag incident which involved premeditated murder of children and innocent people so as to show Trump as not being in the pocket of Russia and push back against Syria who are now finishing off the remaining pockets of resistance. It's pretty horrifying when you think this may be one possible scenario.

Given Trump's shambolic train-wreck of a presidency, I think this pipe bomb is damning for him because the scientific analysts are going to find difficulty explaining the damage to the pipe, which anyone can see is caused from an external explosion.

If that is right, then this is one of the most incompetent and obvious false flag incident imaginable.

What makes it look more like it is a false flag incident is a social media post which Jimmy Dore refers to in this video

At about the 8:30 mark you see a post on social media from a rebel news agency saying they are going to cover Syrian attacks, including chemical weapon attacks. The post is timed at 5:42 am but the CW "attack" didn't happen until 6:30 am.
14-04-2017, 11:06 AM
(14-04-2017 11:03 AM)Deltabravo Wrote:  If that is right, then this is one of the most incompetent and obvious false flag incident imaginable.

That's true regardless of the legitimacy of that report.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus