Sarin gas attack > US attacks Syria

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-04-2017, 02:33 PM
RE: Chemical attack in Syria
Putin's boys have declared that the Syrians blew up a rebel ammo dump and they were storing nerve gas there. That and the Urinegate tape will be enough to get the WLB to tone it down.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2017, 05:17 PM
It's Syria, aint nobody give a fuck.
Whoever did it will deny it and it will blow over and be forgotten about in a week.

[Image: oscar.png]
05-04-2017, 06:40 PM
Trump said today that Syria is now his responsibility.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
06-04-2017, 12:28 AM
(05-04-2017 02:04 PM)Dom Wrote:  2. He also said that in order to defeat Isis, one had to kill their families.

He did say that, or words to that effect. One of the more loathsome utterances of a loathsome man.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
06-04-2017, 12:36 AM
(06-04-2017 12:28 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(05-04-2017 02:04 PM)Dom Wrote:  2. He also said that in order to defeat Isis, one had to kill their families.

He did say that, or words to that effect. One of the more loathsome utterances of a loathsome man.

Nothing gets me in the mood more than my Commander in Chief waxing poetic on the benefits of international war crimes... Facepalm

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
06-04-2017, 09:26 AM
“I think the longer term status of President Assad will be decided by the Syrian people” - the fucking US Secretary of State

If that ain't a green light to a megalomaniac like Assad, nothing is.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
06-04-2017, 11:02 AM
(05-04-2017 06:40 PM)Dom Wrote:  Trump said today that Syria is now his responsibility.

Whatever makes him feel good at the time, he will say it. He was probably shocked by images of death. He is mad. About being exposed to the gore. Forcing him to look at Arabs as real human beings. He will move on in a few days, if he hasn't already.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
[+] 2 users Like tomilay's post
06-04-2017, 12:04 PM
Chemical attack in Syria
I'll be glad when all this stupid shit is over. It's hard to believe that someone would gas children.
06-04-2017, 12:17 PM
(06-04-2017 12:04 PM)KUSA Wrote:  I'll be glad when all this stupid shit is over. It's hard to believe that someone would gas children.

What makes gassing them any different than napalm, cluster bombs or dropping a smart bomb on a wedding party?

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Popeye's Pappy's post
06-04-2017, 12:28 PM
(06-04-2017 12:04 PM)KUSA Wrote:  I'll be glad when all this stupid shit is over. It's hard to believe that someone would gas children.

Getting past disbelief is a crucial step towards making it over.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg