Sarin gas attack > US attacks Syria

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-04-2017, 08:29 PM
RE: US attacks Syria
(06-04-2017 08:24 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(06-04-2017 08:22 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I think she would have replied according to treaty - and responded with WMDs... Considering we don't have chemical or biological (according to legend) she would have used nukes..,

So, we'll compromise...
You say she's do squat, I say she's nuke them....,
I think you are one of the most retarded regular posters here.

You quoted him out of context leaving off the cruise missile conclusion which in fact is a pretty reasonable guess. And your name calling reflects poorly on you, not him.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2017, 08:36 PM
RE: Chemical attack in Syria
(06-04-2017 07:41 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(06-04-2017 07:37 PM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  Assad's palace?

No, some air base in the desert.

Oh well. One can hope.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
06-04-2017, 08:39 PM
(06-04-2017 08:29 PM)ImFred Wrote:  
(06-04-2017 08:24 PM)Stevil Wrote:  I think you are one of the most retarded regular posters here.

You quoted him out of context leaving off the cruise missile conclusion which in fact is a pretty reasonable guess. And your name calling reflects poorly on you, not him.
No, he said in his opinion she would use nukes, he thought cruise missles is a midway between his opinion and the opinion of Tomilay.

Obviously the opinion that she would use nukes is retarded, the guy's posts are usually this way.

Poorly on me rather than him? OK, whatever.
06-04-2017, 08:41 PM
Apparently the US told the Russians about the attack prior so they could get the fuck out of the way.
06-04-2017, 08:42 PM
Also, we do know what Hillary would have done because she called for this exact thing to be done earlier today. Bomb the shit out of the airfield.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
06-04-2017, 08:48 PM
(06-04-2017 08:39 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(06-04-2017 08:29 PM)ImFred Wrote:  You quoted him out of context leaving off the cruise missile conclusion which in fact is a pretty reasonable guess. And your name calling reflects poorly on you, not him.
No, he said in his opinion she would use nukes, he thought cruise missles is a midway between his opinion and the opinion of Tomilay.

Obviously the opinion that she would use nukes is retarded, the guy's posts are usually this way.

I think he's saying the truth is probably somewhere in between but from here on out I'll let him speak for himself.

And yeah, throwing around the word retarded reflects poorly on a person.
06-04-2017, 08:52 PM
(06-04-2017 08:48 PM)ImFred Wrote:  
(06-04-2017 08:39 PM)Stevil Wrote:  No, he said in his opinion she would use nukes, he thought cruise missles is a midway between his opinion and the opinion of Tomilay.

I think he's saying the truth is probably somewhere in between but from here on out I'll let him speak for himself.

And yeah, throwing around the word retarded reflects poorly on a person.
OK fine, thanks for your feedback. I'm not really an upstanding citizen, so perhaps keep viewing me in that light.
At work.

My thoughts are not on that they 'Are' doing it.

But, that like pretty much evetything else over the past half century, they will do it 'Half arsed' OR simply quit and pull out when the costs/bills get too much for them. Cheap bastards.
(06-04-2017 08:42 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Also, we do know what Hillary would have done because she called for this exact thing to be done earlier today. Bomb the shit out of the airfield.

I don't think Assad would've done it if she had been elected. He saw what he thought was a cozy relationship between his only friend and the US and then the Sect of State pretty much said that we weren't gonna take out Assad and the Syrian people would have to vote him out.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
06-04-2017, 09:43 PM
I would like to move to Canada. Now. Anyone down to help me get there?

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes JesseB's post