Sarin gas attack > US attacks Syria

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-04-2017, 09:53 PM
RE: US attacks Syria
What are the chances the US army is going to restrain itself and simply bomb this one airfield as a threat, not pursue its attack and not escalated to ground assault?

I do think we will see more zones being bombed, but I doubt will see any ground operation.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2017, 10:00 PM
RE: Sarin gas attack > US attacks Syria
Threads merged
(as one thing seems to have triggered the other)

Good call, Jimmy.

Well done to ISIS for a plan well executed.

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
06-04-2017, 10:05 PM
(06-04-2017 10:00 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Threads merged
(as one thing seems to have triggered the other)

Good call, Jimmy.

Well done to ISIS for a plan well executed.

Meanwhile, we're trying to blame our part of it on the Indians by using tomahawks Drinking Beverage

'Murican Canadian
[+] 3 users Like yakherder's post
07-04-2017, 02:23 AM
Good job in escalating and helping ISIL on the way. They didn't have air support so far. It's not as if American assaults would have been very bright in the past, but Trump's intellectual faculties are taking this to a whole new level.

Well, I guess the additional funds for the military industrial complex have to go somewhere.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
07-04-2017, 02:48 AM
(07-04-2017 02:23 AM)abaris Wrote:  Good job in escalating and helping ISIL on the way. They didn't have air support so far. It's not as if American assaults would have been very bright in the past, but Trump's intellectual faculties are taking this to a whole new level.

Well, I guess the additional funds for the military industrial complex have to go somewhere.
Well, we don't know what evidence Trump is going off, if he has any at all.
His track record is that he reads something in the newspaper or sees it on tv news and quickly forms his opinion, he goes with his gut feel rather than investigating further. He is a loose cannon and very dangerous for the world because he has nukes and missiles and stuff.
07-04-2017, 06:48 AM
Dept. of Defense says they intentionally avoided targeting Russian areas of the airbase, because of course he'd target an airfield filled with Russian military personnel.

Also throwback to 2013 Trump Tweet:
[Image: NYSwTFs.png]

I'm sure glad Hillary Clinton was going to warmonger all over the place according to Trump supporters...why the only thing Donald has done has resulted in my hearing the words, "Could this escalate into open conflict with a nuclear armed nation" on the radio this morning, since there were Russian soldiers at that airbase. What's that news? No conflict yet, but Russia will no longer be sharing data with the U.S. so our operations in Syria don't get in each other's ways or result in possible friendly fire casualties?

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Shai Hulud's post
07-04-2017, 06:55 AM
(07-04-2017 06:48 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  I'm sure glad Hillary Clinton was going to warmonger all over the place according to Trump supporters...why the only thing Donald has done has resulted in my hearing the words, "Could this escalate into open conflict with a nuclear armed nation" on the radio this morning, since there were Russian soldiers at that airbase. What's that news? No conflict yet, but Russia will no longer be sharing data with the U.S. so our operations in Syria don't get in each other's ways or result in possible friendly fire casualties?

I'm sure the Russians share the dirt they have on Dump and cronies before they go to war. Maybe Assange is in for another package these days.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes abaris's post
07-04-2017, 10:05 AM
Have Republicans become a party of projecting hypocrites?

Huh
07-04-2017, 11:06 AM
(06-04-2017 08:52 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(06-04-2017 08:48 PM)ImFred Wrote:  I think he's saying the truth is probably somewhere in between but from here on out I'll let him speak for himself.

And yeah, throwing around the word retarded reflects poorly on a person.
OK fine, thanks for your feedback. I'm not really an upstanding citizen, so perhaps keep viewing me in that light.

There are some fine folks here that have special needs children and I was quite rightly rebuked for using this offensive term, and although I am very un PC I felt terrible and now try hard not to use it although I must admit the temptation is strong sometimes. I like you a lot mate but try and find different phrases if you can, if I can do it then anyone can.
07-04-2017, 11:15 AM
(07-04-2017 10:05 AM)Thoreauvian Wrote:  Have Republicans become a party of projecting hypocrites?

Huh

Become? Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post