Sarin gas attack > US attacks Syria

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-04-2017, 05:04 AM
RE: Sarin gas attack > US attacks Syria
(08-04-2017 04:28 AM)morondog Wrote:  @ Plus how dare you discount president Trump's genuine crocodile tears at the sight of little kiddies getting killed?

For starters because he didn't give a shit over the kids being killed in the botched Jemen operation he ordered.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like abaris's post
08-04-2017, 05:23 AM
(08-04-2017 04:28 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(08-04-2017 03:38 AM)abaris Wrote:  The rest is just a Gung Ho reaction.

Ah, but we need the president to respond to a crisis. If he doesn't have a crisis to respond to then people might start asking awkward questions about himself. As it is he has no time for petty internal squabbles. Now is the time to present a united front in the face of the Syrian threat Angry Plus how dare you discount president Trump's genuine crocodile tears at the sight of little kiddies getting killed?

So...

What are the odds that Trump has seriously asked his cabinet about the feasibility of staging another 9-11, in order to boost his approval rating?

I mean, everybody knows it was an inside job. He read it on the internet. Dodgy

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
09-04-2017, 02:20 AM
(08-04-2017 05:23 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  So...

What are the odds that Trump has seriously asked his cabinet about the feasibility of staging another 9-11, in order to boost his approval rating?

I mean, everybody knows it was an inside job. He read it on the internet. Dodgy

Zero. He's not that dumb. It's much better to blow up foreigners conveniently far away from the USA. No one has ethical issues with that.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
09-04-2017, 02:33 AM
(09-04-2017 02:20 AM)morondog Wrote:  Zero. He's not that dumb. It's much better to blow up foreigners conveniently far away from the USA. No one has ethical issues with that.

You only have to look at how the major news networks reported on it, complete with beautiful pictures of starting missiles against a nighttime sky. Goebbels couldn't have handled it better. I always want to puke when I follow American news coverage reporting on American wars. It's Orwellian to say the least.

I still remember when the marines landed in Somalia and the news anchor fell over himself calling them "some 10.000 American diplomats". Remembering I still feel the need to lose my lunch.

[+] 1 user Likes abaris's post
09-04-2017, 03:53 AM
The point that ISIL or another party may have launched the attack in order to undermine Assad is a fair one. I'm not sure of their capabilities, but I do know that after we invaded Iraq, there was a strong suspicion that the Iraqis moved chemweapons across their western border; and I know that Syria itself had an indigenous production that may well have fallen into non-governmental hands, given the turmoil there.

In either event, I have no doubt at all that the Shitgibbon's administration is delighted to have this distraction and making the most of the moment.

From what I understand, the Russian ship movements have been planned for months.

At any rate, I do wish my country would stop exporting explosives to the region ... at least in such a direct manner.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
09-04-2017, 06:25 AM
The Russians done it in collusion with the golden boy.

Nothing to unify a country and put internal strife to rest than a little bit of war.

How could golden boy possibly be in cahoots with the Russians if he pisses them off like this?

Everybody wins except the dead folks and Syrians.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
11-04-2017, 04:08 PM
Well, at least Sean Spicer has an opinion on the use of chemical weapons. Apparently, Hitler didn't use them - so there!

Hope he studied his damage control booklet. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
11-04-2017, 04:42 PM
(11-04-2017 04:08 PM)kim Wrote:  Well, at least Sean Spicer has an opinion on the use of chemical weapons. Apparently, Hitler didn't use them - so there!

WaPo reporter's reaction.
[Image: r1_zpsqh6sq2ks.gif]

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
11-04-2017, 04:56 PM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2017 05:01 PM by abaris.)
(11-04-2017 04:42 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  snip

When in doubt use Hitler comparisons. I guess noone doubts by now that Spicer is an assclown to rival comical Ali of old. Why should he suddenly grow some information? As far as career chances go, he should have never risen above impersonating the Easter Bunny.

I'm more concerned over the news coverage we get these days. Even in Europe one can only call it prepping the public for war. One half baked segment after the other. All very careful to not expose Trump as going rogue and to paint Assad and Putin - still without evidence - as the culprits of the chemical attack. It's repeated again and again as if this was an indisputable fact, while in truth nothing is factual about this. The only known fact is that chemicals have been set off. By whom and how is still up for investigation. That Putin calls for an independent UN investigation makes page 5 in the papers and isn't mentioned at all on the TV networks.

[+] 2 users Like abaris's post
11-04-2017, 05:33 PM
(11-04-2017 04:08 PM)kim Wrote:  Well, at least Sean Spicer has an opinion on the use of chemical weapons. Apparently, Hitler didn't use them - so there!

First Pepsi.

Then United.

Now Spicer wants to the recapture the new low. Facepalm

Did he actually refer to death camps as holocaust camps?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post