Sarin gas attack > US attacks Syria

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-04-2017, 06:28 PM
RE: Sarin gas attack > US attacks Syria
(11-04-2017 04:08 PM)kim Wrote:  Well, at least Sean Spicer has an opinion on the use of chemical weapons. Apparently, Hitler didn't use them - so there!

Hope he studied his damage control booklet. Dodgy

I'm seriously beginning to wonder if Sean Spicer hates Jewish people. White House omitted the Jews from the Holocaust Remembrance Day statement, Spicer defended it by saying other people died too. Spicer says even Hitler didn't use chemical weapons, ignoring the Jews gassed in the Holocaust again, this time during the week of Passover!

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Shai Hulud's post
11-04-2017, 06:32 PM
(11-04-2017 06:28 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(11-04-2017 04:08 PM)kim Wrote:  Well, at least Sean Spicer has an opinion on the use of chemical weapons. Apparently, Hitler didn't use them - so there!

I'm seriously beginning to wonder if Sean Spicer hates Jewish people. White House omitted the Jews from the Holocaust Remembrance Day statement, Spicer defended it by saying other people died too. Spicer says even Hitler didn't use chemical weapons, ignoring the Jews gassed in the Holocaust again, this time during the week of Passover!

They can't be this dumb, can they? They must understand on some level how bad it looks?

What about the jewish graves and community centers that were desecrated? The WH stayed pretty fucking quiet on that shit too...

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
11-04-2017, 06:39 PM
(11-04-2017 06:32 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(11-04-2017 06:28 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  I'm seriously beginning to wonder if Sean Spicer hates Jewish people. White House omitted the Jews from the Holocaust Remembrance Day statement, Spicer defended it by saying other people died too. Spicer says even Hitler didn't use chemical weapons, ignoring the Jews gassed in the Holocaust again, this time during the week of Passover!

They can't be this dumb, can they? They must understand on some level how bad it looks?

What about the jewish graves and community centers that were desecrated? The WH stayed pretty fucking quiet on that shit too...
I'm not sure if they are or not? I'm with you, surely someone there has to realize how it all looks...heh.

Though our glorious President did seem to imply that he thought the grave desecration and bomb threats of community centers were a false flag by liberals or something. "Sometimes it's the reverse."

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Shai Hulud's post
11-04-2017, 09:32 PM

Wha.. bu.. I mean.. LOL!
So... "Hitler didn't use them on his people like what Assad did"

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!

No, instead he just forced an entire sect of his population into camps where he starved and worked them to death and any that managed to survive then he gassed them.

Yea... Assad is totally worse...

What a dense, stupid motherfucker.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 6 users Like earmuffs's post
11-04-2017, 09:36 PM
(11-04-2017 09:32 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  

Wha.. bu.. I mean.. LOL!
So... "Hitler didn't use them on his people like what Assad did"

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!

No, instead he just forced an entire sect of his population into camps where he starved and worked them to death and any that managed to survive then he gassed them.

Yea... Assad is totally worse...

What a dense, stupid motherfucker.

Pepsi: "We just had the worst PR disaster."
United: "Oh yeah? Hold my beer."
Sean Spicer: "Fucking Amateurs"

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 6 users Like Revenant77x's post
11-04-2017, 09:37 PM
I've given up on anyone in the Trump administration saying anything truthful or intelligent.
11-04-2017, 09:52 PM
(11-04-2017 06:28 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  ...
ignoring the Jews gassed in the Holocaust again, this time during the week of Passover!

Kinda appropriate though, given that Passover was about ignoring the Jews.

Unsure

(11-04-2017 06:39 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(11-04-2017 06:32 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  ...
Though our glorious President did seem to imply that he thought the grave desecration and bomb threats of community centers were a false flag by liberals or something. "Sometimes it's the reverse."

Although it turns out he was right to be hesitant regarding the bomb threats.

I am unaware as to whether the responsibility for the desecration of the graves has been established but we now know that the bomb threats were largely down to a pissed off / rejected ex-journo (unrequited love, sigh) and an Israeli teenager.

So there's that.

Drinking Beverage

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
11-04-2017, 10:33 PM

Ironically, Hitler never used chemical weapons against foreign powers. He used them on his own population as early as 1933 in the case of mentaly disabled and severly handicaped persons and than on Jews (and several other ethnic group like the Rom).

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
[+] 3 users Like epronovost's post
11-04-2017, 11:32 PM
(11-04-2017 09:37 PM)pablo Wrote:  I've given up on anyone in the Trump administration saying anything truthful or intelligent.

I mean I shouldn't be surprised I know that, but comon... "Hitler didn't use chemical weapons". And then later "clarifying" that what he meant was, Hitler didn't use chemical weapons on his people... implying Jews weren't Germans prior to being forced into concentration camps.

Like, that's all new levels of stupid. I know what he was trying to do, he was trying to imply that the worst person in history (though arguably there have been a couple worst then Hitler but he is our favorite go-to person) didn't even do what Assad did, making Assad out to be some horrible person (which he is, but that's not the point) in order to justify Trump wasting $100m dollars in bombing an airfield, thus making Trump look better. Making him out to be some sort of Hero (which he isn't).

But it backfired because he's a retarded piece of shit.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
12-04-2017, 12:13 AM
(11-04-2017 11:32 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  making Assad out to be some horrible person (which he is, but that's not the point) in order to justify Trump wasting $100m dollars in bombing an airfield, thus making Trump look better. Making him out to be some sort of Hero (which he isn't).

But it backfired because he's a retarded piece of shit.

I don't know. The true believers follow where the Prophet leads. We may see it for what it is, but the point of political theatre is to play to the crowd. They've absorbed several toxic memes, including ones about not trusting the media or the intelligentsia, and of course the standard Christian one, that if you believe hard enough you must be right. They probably do genuinely think he's a hero, and if you say different you're a traitor.

Trump's lack of support may be bad for his ego, but he's doing the right thing (as a dictator) by turning his existing support base into a cult. If even 10% of the population are fanatically in love with his dream, he can push it through. Those 10% will happily harass prominent opponents, attend rallies and show force. The opposition will have to be at least organised in order to resist, but I doubt that will happen.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post