Satan gave man love. Was it worth the hate?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-09-2018, 06:42 AM

Adam thought so. He instantly and without argument or hesitation ate of that knowledge when Eve offered love to Adam.

Without Satan causing Original Sin, mankind could no know of love or hate as love and hate are subject to being good or evil.

Would you do as Adam did?

Was Satan right in opening our eyes to love and hate?

Should we venerate Satan more than Yahweh who tried to deny mankind love?

Regards
DL
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-09-2018, 06:47 AM
RE: Satan gave man love. Was it worth the hate?
[Image: 5a2a978c1900003c00cca26b-1068x559.jpg]

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 5 users Like unfogged's post
14-09-2018, 06:54 AM
(14-09-2018 06:42 AM)Greatest I am Wrote:  Satan gave man love. Was it worth the hate?

Adam thought so. He instantly and without argument or hesitation ate of that knowledge when Eve offered love to Adam.

Without Satan causing Original Sin, mankind could no know of love or hate as love and hate are subject to being good or evil.

Regards
DL

Meanwhile, in reality, none of that happened and neither of those things exist to be venerated.

I'd indulge in the question as a hypothetical, but frankly I'm sick of it always being the Abrahamic mythos that people play what-if with. I want variety. Maybe a something out of the Vedas next time around, followed by Zoroastrianism?

I'm sure we'll get back Christianity one day. I'm just tired of it being Christian-time all the time.
[+] 5 users Like Reltzik's post
14-09-2018, 06:57 AM
And in a related story - could Thor kick Superman's ass?

I'm a double atheist. I don't believe in your god or your politician.
[+] 4 users Like onlinebiker's post
14-09-2018, 07:01 AM
(14-09-2018 06:57 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  And in a related story - could Thor kick Superman's ass?

Given how easily Thor could use the Bifrost to access various forms of unobtanium from throughout the universe, such as bits of an exploded planet? EASILY.
[+] 2 users Like Reltzik's post
14-09-2018, 07:07 AM
(14-09-2018 06:54 AM)Reltzik Wrote:  
(14-09-2018 06:42 AM)Greatest I am Wrote:  Satan gave man love. Was it worth the hate?

Regards
DL

Meanwhile, in reality, none of that happened and neither of those things exist to be venerated.

I'd indulge in the question as a hypothetical, but frankly I'm sick of it always being the Abrahamic mythos that people play what-if with. I want variety. Maybe a something out of the Vedas next time around, followed by Zoroastrianism?

I'm sure we'll get back Christianity one day. I'm just tired of it being Christian-time all the time.

We could talk about the time that Adam and Eve ate Samael's baby. That would be different. Angel

My belief that people are basically good is sometimes crushed by the reality that people are basically bad
14-09-2018, 07:10 AM
(14-09-2018 07:01 AM)Reltzik Wrote:  
(14-09-2018 06:57 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  And in a related story - could Thor kick Superman's ass?

Given how easily Thor could use the Bifrost to access various forms of unobtanium from throughout the universe, such as bits of an exploded planet? EASILY.

Can Thor tow an entire solar system across a galaxy?

No.

Superman did though.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
14-09-2018, 07:12 AM
(14-09-2018 07:10 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(14-09-2018 07:01 AM)Reltzik Wrote:  Given how easily Thor could use the Bifrost to access various forms of unobtanium from throughout the universe, such as bits of an exploded planet? EASILY.

Can Thor tow an entire solar system across a galaxy?

No.

Superman did though.

But he wouldn't be able to do it if Thor broke out the Kryptonite. Yes, Supes is stronger and faster, and no, that would not matter.
14-09-2018, 08:30 AM
(14-09-2018 07:12 AM)Reltzik Wrote:  
(14-09-2018 07:10 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Can Thor tow an entire solar system across a galaxy?

No.

Superman did though.

But he wouldn't be able to do it if Thor broke out the Kryptonite. Yes, Supes is stronger and faster, and no, that would not matter.

Kryptonite nothin! Supes can, and has, lobotomised foes with his heat rays. He could easily de-brain Thor before the Thunderer got close enough for the kryptonite to have an effect.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
14-09-2018, 09:06 AM
Someone call Planters, let them know one of their nuts is missing.
[+] 7 users Like jonqpublic's post