Satan hands out my paycheck

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-10-2014, 11:54 AM
Satan hands out my paycheck
Lol...completely irrelevant topic with little to no discussion value, but my paychecks every other week are $666.00.

...ok, There is a 57c to the end of that but still.

after taxes and insurance, I have 666 dollars added to my account lol. I think it is a sign that Satan must be the one who works in the payroll department.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like Shadow Fox's post
10-10-2014, 01:05 PM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2014 01:27 PM by f stop.)
RE: Satan hands out my paycheck
(10-10-2014 11:54 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Lol...completely irrelevant topic with little to no discussion value, but my paychecks every other week are $666.00.

...ok, There is a 57c to the end of that but still.

after taxes and insurance, I have 666 dollars added to my account lol. I think it is a sign that Satan must be the one who works in the payroll department.
God created the decimal point just to thwart the devil.Banana_zorro

Revelation 13:
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand,
... a credit card which you hand to the clerk with your right hand...

or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
...you can still buy stuff if you can remember the number on the card.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. ...if your credit score is lower than 666 you are screwed.

Sapere aude
[+] 2 users Like f stop's post
10-10-2014, 01:08 PM
Satan always has the money.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 3 users Like WitchSabrina's post
10-10-2014, 01:19 PM
My phone number ends in 6666

Whenever I get a funny look I say, "Yeah, it's that only ten times worse" Evil_monster

Normally the response is Shocking

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
10-10-2014, 07:15 PM
I'll just leave this here. Drinking Beverage

http://abcnews.go.com/US/satanic-666-ome...d=18433425

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-10-2014, 07:15 PM
(10-10-2014 07:15 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  I'll just leave this here. Drinking Beverage

What an idiot. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-10-2014, 07:20 PM
Bitch, please. Was leaving a video rental place and my odometer was at 6663.6 miles Drinking Beverage that's right, 666 then 3 6 Evil_monster

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
10-10-2014, 07:22 PM
(10-10-2014 07:15 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  I'll just leave this here. Drinking Beverage

I gotta say, I'm glad he quit and is no longer a "maintenance worker at a metal manufacturing facility"

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
10-10-2014, 07:43 PM
(10-10-2014 07:20 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Bitch, please. Was leaving a video rental place and my odometer was at 6663.6 miles Drinking Beverage that's right, 666 then 3 6 Evil_monster

Can.... can I have my soul back? Sadcryface

10-10-2014, 07:45 PM
(10-10-2014 07:43 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(10-10-2014 07:20 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Bitch, please. Was leaving a video rental place and my odometer was at 6663.6 miles Drinking Beverage that's right, 666 then 3 6 Evil_monster

Can.... can I have my soul back? Sadcryface

I'm not done with it yet. I need it.... For reasons...

[+] 3 users Like Smercury44's post