Satan hands out my paycheck

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-10-2014, 07:47 PM
RE: Satan hands out my paycheck
(10-10-2014 01:08 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Satan always has the money.

Probably because he has all the lawyers.

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
10-10-2014, 07:49 PM
(10-10-2014 07:45 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(10-10-2014 07:43 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Can.... can I have my soul back? Sadcryface

I'm not done with it yet. I need it.... For reasons...

You're like Elizabeth Hurley from Bedazzled, butt hotter AND red headed Drooling
Hug

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
10-10-2014, 07:57 PM
(10-10-2014 07:15 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  I'll just leave this here. Drinking Beverage

http://abcnews.go.com/US/satanic-666-ome...d=18433425

So. Much. Stupid. Weeping

I wouldn't rehire the dumbass if he were my employee.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
10-10-2014, 08:18 PM
On my recent trip to Montreal:

[Image: 066666a.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
10-10-2014, 11:40 PM
(10-10-2014 08:18 PM)Chas Wrote:  On my recent trip to Montreal:

[Image: 066666a.jpg]

Nice, very nice. The dark side is strong within your car!

[Image: darkside.jpg]

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post
11-10-2014, 07:41 AM
Sorry to bust ya'lls bubbles, (well, actually, no I'm not), but the number of the beast is actually 616.

Wiki :
"616 Fragment from Papyrus 115 (P115) of Revelation in the 66th vol. of the Oxyrhynchus series (P. Oxy. 4499). Has the number of the Beast as 616.

Although Irenaeus (2nd century AD) affirmed the number to be 666 and reported several scribal errors of the number, there is still a minority of theologians who have doubt about the original reading because of the figure 616 being given in Codex Ephraemi Rescriptus (C; Paris), one of the four great uncial codices, as well as by the Latin version of Tyconius (DCXVI, ed. Souter in the Journal of Theology, SE, April 1913), and by an ancient Armenian version (ed. Conybaere, 1907). Irenaeus knew about the 616 reading, but did not adopt it (Haer. v.30,3). However, several centuries later, correcting the existing Latin language version of the New Testament, commonly referred to as the Vetus Latina, Jerome left it in. (De Monogramm., ed. Dom G Morin in the Rev. Benedictine, 1903).

Around 2005, a fragment from Papyrus 115, taken from the Oxyrhynchus site, was discovered at the Oxford University’s Ashmolean Museum. It gave the beast’s number as 616 χις. This fragment happens to be the oldest manuscript (about 1,700 years old) of Revelation 13 to date.

Age of a manuscript, although not an indicator of the date of its writing, refers to how old the physical material is. All original biblical manuscripts are non-existent today. As they were held and copied onto new materials eventually the originals fell apart leaving fragments for a period and then only the copies. So the oldest materials might actually be among the newest manuscripts.

Codex Ephraemi Rescriptus, known before the P115 finding but dating to after it, has 616 written in full: ἑξακόσιοι δέκα ἕξ, hexakosioi deka hex (lit. "six hundred and sixteen").

Papyrus 115 and Ephraemi Rescriptus has led some scholars to conclude that 616 is the original number of the beast.[16] According to Paul Louis,"The number 666 has been substituted for 616 either by analogy with 888, the [Greek] number of Jesus (Gustav Adolf Deissmann), or because it is a triangular number, the sum of the first 36 numbers (1+2+3+4+5+6...+36 = 666)"

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
11-10-2014, 10:40 AM
(11-10-2014 07:41 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Sorry to bust ya'lls bubbles, (well, actually, no I'm not), but the number of the beast is actually 616.

Wiki :
"616 Fragment from Papyrus 115 (P115) of Revelation in the 66th vol. of the Oxyrhynchus series (P. Oxy. 4499). Has the number of the Beast as 616.

Although Irenaeus (2nd century AD) affirmed the number to be 666 and reported several scribal errors of the number, there is still a minority of theologians who have doubt about the original reading because of the figure 616 being given in Codex Ephraemi Rescriptus (C; Paris), one of the four great uncial codices, as well as by the Latin version of Tyconius (DCXVI, ed. Souter in the Journal of Theology, SE, April 1913), and by an ancient Armenian version (ed. Conybaere, 1907). Irenaeus knew about the 616 reading, but did not adopt it (Haer. v.30,3). However, several centuries later, correcting the existing Latin language version of the New Testament, commonly referred to as the Vetus Latina, Jerome left it in. (De Monogramm., ed. Dom G Morin in the Rev. Benedictine, 1903).

Around 2005, a fragment from Papyrus 115, taken from the Oxyrhynchus site, was discovered at the Oxford University’s Ashmolean Museum. It gave the beast’s number as 616 χις. This fragment happens to be the oldest manuscript (about 1,700 years old) of Revelation 13 to date.

Age of a manuscript, although not an indicator of the date of its writing, refers to how old the physical material is. All original biblical manuscripts are non-existent today. As they were held and copied onto new materials eventually the originals fell apart leaving fragments for a period and then only the copies. So the oldest materials might actually be among the newest manuscripts.

Codex Ephraemi Rescriptus, known before the P115 finding but dating to after it, has 616 written in full: ἑξακόσιοι δέκα ἕξ, hexakosioi deka hex (lit. "six hundred and sixteen").

Papyrus 115 and Ephraemi Rescriptus has led some scholars to conclude that 616 is the original number of the beast.[16] According to Paul Louis,"The number 666 has been substituted for 616 either by analogy with 888, the [Greek] number of Jesus (Gustav Adolf Deissmann), or because it is a triangular number, the sum of the first 36 numbers (1+2+3+4+5+6...+36 = 666)"

[Image: tumblr_me01fo1tx41ryv12ko1_500.jpg]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
11-10-2014, 10:45 AM
Weeping I thought it was an imperfect 7 all these years. That's what the preacher man told me.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
11-10-2014, 10:49 AM
(10-10-2014 11:54 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Lol...completely irrelevant topic with little to no discussion value, but my paychecks every other week are $666.00.

...ok, There is a 57c to the end of that but still.

after taxes and insurance, I have 666 dollars added to my account lol. I think it is a sign that Satan must be the one who works in the payroll department.

Lol!! Laugh out load

Be true to yourself. Heart
11-10-2014, 10:53 AM
(10-10-2014 11:54 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Lol...completely irrelevant topic with little to no discussion value, but my paychecks every other week are $666.00.

...ok, There is a 57c to the end of that but still.

after taxes and insurance, I have 666 dollars added to my account lol. I think it is a sign that Satan must be the one who works in the payroll department.

Those of us that process payroll are minions of Satan, not the big guy himself.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post