Satan loves people who don’t believe in him because they are so easy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-11-2012, 11:19 PM (This post was last modified: 27-11-2012 11:27 PM by kpax.)
Satan loves people who don’t believe in him because they are so easy
LOL. WTF? Now that I've deconverted most things Christians say is creepy to me. Do you find what Christians say creepy? Sad? Regurgitated Babble? All of the above?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/atheist-...christian/

RRFlyer
Quote:Satan loves people who don’t believe in him because they are so easy to make do his bidding.
I know! The guy is over at my house every day asking for favors. I can't get him to leave!

Kankokage
Quote:Those in a miserable state only wish to bring others into a miserable state, with the false belief that thereby their misery will be diluted. Satan is working overtime in all corners of this world to bring as many to his miserable state as he can – not because he loves them, but because he hates himself.
I heard God doesn't pay for Satan's overtime. And yeah, I am soooo miserable. How about you guys?

drago
Quote:Like ive always said, hold a gun to an atheists head and pull the hammer back, they will find God right away………
This doesn't even deserve a response.

SquidVetOhio
Quote:Nothing is greater than when an athiest gets saved. “The angels is heaven rejoice over one sinner that comes to repentance”. It demonstrates the great love and mercy of Jesus Christ. Just like 2,000 years ago, He is compassionate to those who persecuted Him. God is so good!
Forget feeding the children, clothing the homeless, helping rape victims, preventing war, stopping domestic abuse, or any of the other hundreds of injustices in the world. God is so good!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like kpax's post
27-11-2012, 11:49 PM
RE: Satan loves people who don’t believe in him because they are so easy
(27-11-2012 11:19 PM)kpax Wrote:  ...
drago
Quote:Like ive always said, hold a gun to an atheists head and pull the hammer back, they will find God right away………

Yeah, it does.

Response a) Correct. That's how christianity got going after Emperor Constantine made it the official religion of Rome... or else!

Response b) Allah would be proud of you.

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
28-11-2012, 01:25 AM
(27-11-2012 11:49 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(27-11-2012 11:19 PM)kpax Wrote:  ...
drago

Yeah, it does.

Response a) Correct. That's how christianity got going after Emperor Constantine made it the official religion of Rome... or else!

Response b) Allah would be proud of you.
Response c) Try it. I think a prison ass-raping or two would do you good.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
[+] 3 users Like Phaedrus's post
28-11-2012, 01:36 AM
Why would people even think such things? Daydreaming about putting a gun to someone's head, cocking it so we can see God's amazing grace? Really?
28-11-2012, 02:20 AM
(28-11-2012 01:36 AM)kpax Wrote:  Why would people even think such things? Daydreaming about putting a gun to someone's head, cocking it so we can see God's amazing grace? Really?
When you're right, very right, impossible-to-be-wrong right, then anything you do in your righteousness is alright, right?

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
[+] 5 users Like Aseptic Skeptic's post
28-11-2012, 02:58 AM
How much fucking retarded you have to be to think this way? FUCTARDS!! Die already, leave our oxygen alone!

People, stop looking at these forums, they will make you go crazy and there is nothing you can do to explain anything to these ... these ... something.

Fuck!

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 4 users Like Filox's post
28-11-2012, 03:05 AM
(28-11-2012 02:20 AM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  
(28-11-2012 01:36 AM)kpax Wrote:  Why would people even think such things? Daydreaming about putting a gun to someone's head, cocking it so we can see God's amazing grace? Really?
When you're right, very right, impossible-to-be-wrong right, then anything you do in your righteousness is alright, right?

You might be right! Smile

28-11-2012, 03:53 AM
Bitches be crazy.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
28-11-2012, 07:23 AM
Quote:“I kind of realized that the questions I [was] asking you just had to accept on faith without doubting every period and every comma,” he said.

[Image: Jack-Donaghy-Facepalm.gif]

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
28-11-2012, 08:04 AM
kpax, I get on theblaze.com to debate as well. I used to be one of them. I believed as they do, so I understand them and why they feel they are "absolutely right". Christianity is a form of self centered love and ego stroking. *I* know I'm right. *I* have made the right decision and others are fools . . . because the bible says so. *I* get to spend a luxurious afterlife and live forever without the current scary aspects of life [disease, pain, death]. If they are wrong, they loose a lot. So they become like the following:"You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it."

And I see it on that site. They take the simplest aspects of their faith and elevate it to "absolute certainty of it all". They see videos of top apologists and believe they have won the debate when they copy/paste from them. But they fail to see the fallacies because they only care about that which benefits their god belief. They cannot offer up any compelling evidence for the supernatural, but "because archeology has proven many stories of the bible as valid", they claim their faith as "the one true religion". Then, they are free to make these baseless claims, yet get angry when someone posts a harsh critique of it [as I do]. But I will continue to post there, explaining their error, . . . perhaps getting them to rethink their ridiculous statements. I probably won't win anyone over, but letting them continue in their ignorance? That's hard to do.
[+] 3 users Like DeavonReye's post