05-01-2013, 05:35 PM
Satan's work
[Image: Satanswork_zps0e6b5d42.jpeg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2013, 05:46 PM
RE: Satan's work
So, the comic is in support of Satan?

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
05-01-2013, 06:17 PM
Speaking of Satan, I saw a comment on Youtube earlier that said Christians were the sons of God and Atheists the sons of Satan.

2.5 billion seconds total
1.67 billion seconds conscious

05-01-2013, 06:25 PM
(05-01-2013 06:17 PM)Aspchizo Wrote:  Speaking of Satan, I saw a comment on Youtube earlier that said Christians were the sons of God and Atheists the sons of Satan.
Fuck. Did I misspell that again? It's Santa.
Sorry bout that. Dodgy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
05-01-2013, 06:26 PM
(05-01-2013 06:25 PM)kim Wrote:  
(05-01-2013 06:17 PM)Aspchizo Wrote:  Speaking of Satan, I saw a comment on Youtube earlier that said Christians were the sons of God and Atheists the sons of Satan.
Sorry bout that. Dodgy
Always wondered why my belly shakes like jelly when I laugh. The world is a little clearer now.
05-01-2013, 06:26 PM

So THAT'S where I got the horns. Ohmy

Everyone in my family said it was because mom conceived me during a goat-show in Tijuana. I just assumed it was true because...well, who would make something like that up? But this changes everything!

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post
05-01-2013, 06:42 PM
(05-01-2013 06:26 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  So THAT'S where I got the horns. Ohmy

Everyone in my family said it was because mom conceived me during a goat-show in Tijuana. I just assumed it was true because...well, who would make something like that up? But this changes everything!

Lots of people are conceived during goat-shows in Tijuana! Everybody knows that. Why else would chicks go there?

So everyone in your family wasn't shitting you.
[+] 1 user Likes Janus's post
05-01-2013, 06:45 PM
(05-01-2013 05:46 PM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  So, the comic is in support of Satan?

In your case, evidently.
06-01-2013, 02:21 PM
(05-01-2013 06:25 PM)kim Wrote:  
Sorry bout that. Dodgy
Laugh out load

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
06-01-2013, 03:17 PM

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post