Satanism: Spells do work! (Omegle)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-07-2012, 11:02 PM
RE: Satanism: Spells do work! (Omegle)
So, if you earn money at a company by doing work they want you to prove you can do, that's not being a tool. But if you earn money from a man who wants you to prove what you can do, in this case being something supernatural specifically, that's being a tool?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2012, 01:01 AM
This guy got it all wrong with spells. There are two types of spells, arcane and divine.

Arcane spells are divided into schools of magic:

Abjuration - manipulating energy, converting one substance to another, or calling on the services of other creatures

Alteration / Transmutation or Transmutation - alter the properties of their targets

Conjuration or Conjuration / Summoning - focused on instantaneous transportation, conjuring manifestations of creatures, energy or objects and object creation

Divination - focused on acquiring information

Enchantment or Enchantment / Charm - mind-affecting

Evocation or Invocation / Evocation - focused on damaging energy-based spells

Illusion or Illusion / Phantasm - illusions

Necromancy - Necromancy spells involve death, undeath and the manipulation of life energy

Divine spells are divided according to the god you worship and his prime powers, domains.

Stupid Satanists, don't know anything...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
01-08-2012, 08:24 AM
(31-07-2012 04:44 PM)StAlesiterCrowley Wrote:  White Spells- healing and defence; feature angels

Black Spells- death and undeath; feature vampires, undead

Green Spells- most powerful; feature carnivorous monsters

Blue Spells- use sorcery to decieve; feature sea monsters

Red Spells- destruction magic; feature dragons

I like blue spells

If you cast all the spells in a rainbow does that make the affected person gay?

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
[+] 3 users Like fstratzero's post
07-08-2012, 08:54 PM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2012 09:41 PM by TheCynicalOptimist.)
Cool, guess Im going to this site now.

I don't have Attention Deficit Disorder. Your disorderly world has a deficit of things worth paying attention to. -Tj
09-08-2012, 03:20 AM
Ok, there are so many branches of this that it makes no sense to fight over what of it is right or wrong "you pray the wrong way!" Who cares...

Fact is, that guy seems to have been for real. His arguments make sense in his mind!
I used to have similar arguments and reasons and I, as well, was sure that I could do real magic.

Logic behind this from the delusion point of view:
> You are not supposed to show off what you can do
> You are technically supposed to keep magic a secret as well ass possible
> You are not supposed to do it for money/fame/any kind of payment

So even taken away the money for yourself it would still look like you show off and you are not keeping it a secret and you might get fame out of it. So you are not doing it.

One of my favourite arguments for people who wanted me to present my "skills" used to be this:
Magic is dependent on your emotions. If you are nervous or you don't feel well, it won't work for sure. (+ the prev arguments)
> So I would combine my super reason with the other three that I showed and this made it impossible for me to show things even if I tried to. It was perfect, because if something wouldn't work I could just say "that is because I am nervous now, I explained that to you"

So yes this guy was clearly delusional and he thought he is able to do these thing, but inside this delusion he was very reasonable and I get his point very well.

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Leela's post
09-08-2012, 03:54 AM
(09-08-2012 03:20 AM)Leela Wrote:  Logic behind this from the delusion point of view:
> You are not supposed to show off what you can do
> You are technically supposed to keep magic a secret as well ass possible
> You are not supposed to do it for money/fame/any kind of payment

That doesn't leave much room for situations where you DO can preform magic.

How about showing off your magic to share for whole humanity to benefit from it.

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
09-08-2012, 05:29 AM
(09-08-2012 03:54 AM)Observer Wrote:  That doesn't leave much room for situations where you DO can preform magic.

How about showing off your magic to share for whole humanity to benefit from it.
well you may still act for people in the community or for people without telling them Big Grin
but you always have a good excuse if it didn't work Cool

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-08-2012, 05:58 AM
(09-08-2012 05:29 AM)Leela Wrote:  
(09-08-2012 03:54 AM)Observer Wrote:  That doesn't leave much room for situations where you DO can preform magic.

well you may still act for people in the community or for people without telling them Big Grin
but you always have a good excuse if it didn't work Cool
You can never loose
Bwhaha

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
[+] 1 user Likes Observer's post
21-11-2012, 10:38 AM
(31-07-2012 07:56 AM)bemore Wrote:  I know a satanist, nice normal guy. Made himself dissappear once in a mirror reflection..... and years later he told me how to do it (was an optical illusion)

Unfortunatly I dont believe in spells but that Omegle thing is pretty cool Smile

Magic works but on a psychological level and is generally for the practioner, I have had some unusual things happen after working magic but I keep them to myself because I cant explain them logically and most people will just tell me I imagined the results which is fine but not a good enough explanation for me.
LaVey calls Ritual-Greater Magic, well, thats fine, I really just think it should be called Ritual which is what it is but thats what he chose to call it and he created Satanism so thats his choice, who am I to correct him in other words? However, if asked by someone I would just say that I have rituals and I dont call it Greater Magic.
LaVey called Manipulation of people to get what we need/want Lesser magic, In a sense I can agree with that, I would just call it manipulation though unless its being done in a traditional magical way, like black magic, where you dance to raise energy and send out harmful vibrations hoping to cause someone harm and then its actually magic.
So as you can see, I am not blind in my devotion, I do question.....
Some experiences I have had that make me wonder...
Psychic:
I went into a friend's house that I had just recently met and I had a bad feeling when I went into her room, I told her I saw (in my head) this young girl being strangled to death by a man she kept calling Greg? she was then stabbed and thrown into a waterway and Pruitt was involved.
My friend said that her best friend in high school had been murdered-strangled and then stabbed by her boyfriend Craig and thrown into Mrs Pruitt's waterway behind her house.
Is it possible we are born with 6 senses instead of the popular belief in 5?
How about the time when I went into a Client's home to sell them a product and I told them I saw train tracks, later I said man -my chest hurts, then before I left I said, there is a red flower in your jewlrey box in the closet in the bedroom, give it to Hayley and tell her its from a girl named Sarah, she fell from a high place.
The man went to the closet and got the jewlrey box out, he pulled a red fake flower, his daughter Hailey came home just in that moment and he gave it to her, she told him that it had belonged to Sarah, her friend from Idaho, the one that had fallen off a bridge onto a set of train tracks, she had broken her ribs and had a broken neck.
and I have had numerous others. Coincidence? every single one? and its not a case of remembering the hits and ignoring the misses, I have had critical thinking skills implemented into my brain from my childhood, I actually keep a Journal of my experiences and I dont have misses often, Once in a while I will get a name wrong or an event but everything else around the name or event will match up.
Self deceit? To be determined. LaVey believed in ESP, I have been reading, Letters to the devil (The Book) and he talked a lot about ESP and Psychic ability and how we are all born with more senses and more brainpower than the average person is willing to entertain.
Magic?
I once was sick for days on end and my parents were moving to NV and needed my help so they could move, i couldnt even get off the toilet all week-yeah a stomach virus, nasty, no good, I did a spell to allow me to be well that day they needed help and then I could go back to being sick. The day arrived and I was perfectly fine, I helped them move and the next day I was sick as a dog again.
Psychological? Placebo? Possibly.
I am not set in my ways, I am open to debate/discussion/alternative answers.
Yes, I know, Im rambling again!
Huh Exclamation Blush No
21-11-2012, 10:40 AM
(31-07-2012 07:56 AM)bemore Wrote:  I know a satanist, nice normal guy. Made himself dissappear once in a mirror reflection..... and years later he told me how to do it (was an optical illusion)

Unfortunatly I dont believe in spells but that Omegle thing is pretty cool Smile

Magic works but on a psychological level and is generally for the practioner, I have had some unusual things happen after working magic but I keep them to myself because I cant explain them logically and most people will just tell me I imagined the results which is fine but not a good enough explanation for me.
LaVey calls Ritual-Greater Magic, well, thats fine, I really just think it should be called Ritual which is what it is but thats what he chose to call it and he created Satanism so thats his choice, who am I to correct him in other words? However, if asked by someone I would just say that I have rituals and I dont call it Greater Magic.
LaVey called Manipulation of people to get what we need/want Lesser magic, In a sense I can agree with that, I would just call it manipulation though unless its being done in a traditional magical way, like black magic, where you dance to raise energy and send out harmful vibrations hoping to cause someone harm and then its actually magic.
So as you can see, I am not blind in my devotion, I do question.....
Some experiences I have had that make me wonder...
Psychic:
I went into a friend's house that I had just recently met and I had a bad feeling when I went into her room, I told her I saw (in my head) this young girl being strangled to death by a man she kept calling Greg? she was then stabbed and thrown into a waterway and Pruitt was involved.
My friend said that her best friend in high school had been murdered-strangled and then stabbed by her boyfriend Craig and thrown into Mrs Pruitt's waterway behind her house.
Is it possible we are born with 6 senses instead of the popular belief in 5?
How about the time when I went into a Client's home to sell them a product and I told them I saw train tracks, later I said man -my chest hurts, then before I left I said, there is a red flower in your jewlrey box in the closet in the bedroom, give it to Hayley and tell her its from a girl named Sarah, she fell from a high place.
The man went to the closet and got the jewlrey box out, he pulled a red fake flower, his daughter Hailey came home just in that moment and he gave it to her, she told him that it had belonged to Sarah, her friend from Idaho, the one that had fallen off a bridge onto a set of train tracks, she had broken her ribs and had a broken neck.
and I have had numerous others. Coincidence? every single one? and its not a case of remembering the hits and ignoring the misses, I have had critical thinking skills implemented into my brain from my childhood, I actually keep a Journal of my experiences and I dont have misses often, Once in a while I will get a name wrong or an event but everything else around the name or event will match up.
Self deceit? To be determined. LaVey believed in ESP, I have been reading, Letters to the devil (The Book) and he talked a lot about ESP and Psychic ability and how we are all born with more senses and more brainpower than the average person is willing to entertain.
Magic?
I once was sick for days on end and my parents were moving to NV and needed my help so they could move, i couldnt even get off the toilet all week-yeah a stomach virus, nasty, no good, I did a spell to allow me to be well that day they needed help and then I could go back to being sick. The day arrived and I was perfectly fine, I helped them move and the next day I was sick as a dog again.
Psychological? Placebo? Possibly.
I am not set in my ways, I am open to debate/discussion/alternative answers.
Yes, I know, Im rambling again!
Huh Exclamation Blush No