Satanism: Spells do work! (Omegle)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-11-2012, 11:00 AM
RE: Satanism: Spells do work! (Omegle)
(01-08-2012 01:01 AM)Filox Wrote:  This guy got it all wrong with spells. There are two types of spells, arcane and divine.

Arcane spells are divided into schools of magic:

Abjuration - manipulating energy, converting one substance to another, or calling on the services of other creatures

Alteration / Transmutation or Transmutation - alter the properties of their targets

Conjuration or Conjuration / Summoning - focused on instantaneous transportation, conjuring manifestations of creatures, energy or objects and object creation

Divination - focused on acquiring information

Enchantment or Enchantment / Charm - mind-affecting

Evocation or Invocation / Evocation - focused on damaging energy-based spells

Illusion or Illusion / Phantasm - illusions

Necromancy - Necromancy spells involve death, undeath and the manipulation of life energy

Divine spells are divided according to the god you worship and his prime powers, domains.

Stupid Satanists, don't know anything...
You left off psionics. No D&D game is complete without psionics...

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Aseptic Skeptic's post
21-11-2012, 12:17 PM
I had a strange experience once, long ago, I must have been 18 or so.

I was living in London for a while, in a small appartment buiding with 4 small appartments. I became friends with all the other people there except one. Everyone told me to stay away from there because the guy was into black magic.

Well, me being me, I paid no attention and one afternoon I knocked on his door to ask if he happened to have any pepper, I was cooking and had run out.

He looked at me without expression and opened his door wide and I went in. His walls were covered with what looked like black velvet. It was quite dark in there and there were candles lit here and there. I noticed movement above me and there was a black cat on top of a wardrobe. Next thing I knew that cat flew through the air and I caught it in my arms - was just a reflex. It stayed there for almost a minute and stared at me and I put it down and it darted off into the dark.

The guy stared at me and said: "But he doesn't like people". I just shrugged and he said for me to wait, came back in a flash with the pepper, gave it to me and I left. Never saw him again.

It was weird. For one, I couldn't figure out what the cat was doing. If I hadn't noticed the movement, I wouldn't have caught it and it would still have jumped at me - probably scaring the dickens outta me and likely having his claws out when he landed on me. Or maybe the cat did know I had seen it and jumped figuring I would catch it.

The guy was totally taken aback by that incident. He looked flabberghasted. Lord knows what sort of meaning he attached to that whole thing.

When I told the other people in the building (all young) about it, they looked scared and just said that I really should stay away, it wasn't safe.

Very odd incident, I haven't forgotten it in all these years, and I can't even remember some of the names of the people who lived there.

I had another strange experience in London a couple years later with a Lady who said that she practiced white magic, but that's a long story and for another day.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
21-11-2012, 07:58 PM
(21-11-2012 11:00 AM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  
(01-08-2012 01:01 AM)Filox Wrote:  This guy got it all wrong with spells. There are two types of spells, arcane and divine.

Abjuration - manipulating energy, converting one substance to another, or calling on the services of other creatures

Alteration / Transmutation or Transmutation - alter the properties of their targets

Conjuration or Conjuration / Summoning - focused on instantaneous transportation, conjuring manifestations of creatures, energy or objects and object creation

Necromancy - Necromancy spells involve death, undeath and the manipulation of life energy

Divine spells are divided according to the god you worship and his prime powers, domains.

You left off psionics. No D&D game is complete without psionics...
And I guess necromancy is what was used on this thread.

... apparently it made its constitution save.... Undecided

[Image: h8m4.jpg]
21-11-2012, 09:55 PM

The D&D (or could be Skyrim now that I think of it Consider ) is strong in this one.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
22-11-2012, 08:17 AM
(21-11-2012 09:55 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  

The D&D (or could be Skyrim now that I think of it Consider ) is strong in this one.

I'd go with D&D.
Though, it kinda looks like that 3.5e, you know, the one that's been hit with the nerf bat one too many times. Tongue

27-11-2012, 05:15 AM
Nerf bat? Skyrim? Psionics? You people really want me to kick you asses, do you?

That list of schools of magic is 2nd edition D&D, not 3.5 "hit with the nerf bat". 3.5 edition is way more balanced than 2nd and 3rd editions, so stick your nerf bat up you ass, never say this again in front of me, I will rage on and butt kick you till the end of days.

Psionics do not use magic or spells, they have supernatural abilities and therefore they do not apply to the spells and magic. They have a specific area of expertise, the psionic powers. Not a category of spells and schools of magic.

Seriously, some people just...

Tongue

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
27-11-2012, 09:17 AM
(27-11-2012 05:15 AM)Filox Wrote:  That list of schools of magic is 2nd edition D&D, not 3.5 "hit with the nerf bat". 3.5 edition is way more balanced than 2nd and 3rd editions....
Bah....
3.5 equals:

I'm a 3rd level fighter. I took these feats and these enhancements?
"What are you going to be next level?"
Well, I'll raise this stat and take this enhancement and specialize in this weapon!

1st edition equals:

I'm a 3rd level fighter.
"And?"
And what?
"What are you going to be next level?"
....A 4th level fighter...
"And?"
And what?

Tongue

28-11-2012, 01:56 AM
OK, now you made me angry. How old are you, how long have you been playing and have you went through all these editions?

Why is it bad to have a lot of options? I can't understand people like you... You can be a 4th level fighter with 3.5 ed as well, you can keep it simple, you do not need to use prestige classes and specialize in one weapon, you have a lot of choices. That is the thing, to have options. In old versions you had very limited options and when you play the standard fighter a few times, it just becomes boring, always the same shit.

You will acknowledge me, or GTFO...

Tongue

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
28-11-2012, 02:36 AM (This post was last modified: 28-11-2012 03:08 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(31-07-2012 05:15 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(31-07-2012 04:44 PM)StAlesiterCrowley Wrote:  White Spells- healing and defence; feature angels

Black Spells- death and undeath; feature vampires, undead

Green Spells- most powerful; feature carnivorous monsters

Blue Spells- use sorcery to decieve; feature sea monsters

Red Spells- destruction magic; feature dragons

I like blue spells

You can always figure out what kind of spell was cast with a spectregraph.

Huh uh. That would be done with a spell checker. Angel

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things" (KJV)

28-11-2012, 05:22 AM
Satanism: Spells do work! (Omegle)
(28-11-2012 02:36 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(31-07-2012 05:15 PM)Chas Wrote:  You can always figure out what kind of spell was cast with a spectregraph.

Huh uh. That would be done with a spell checker. Angel

Lol Magoo

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My