Satanism is the only real religion.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-11-2012, 01:09 PM
RE: Satanism is the only real religion.
(18-11-2012 12:47 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(18-11-2012 12:42 PM)Irishdize Wrote:  The Bible says to confuse and confound those around you does it not?
Quite the opposite, actually.

I was speaking of the Satanic Bible since I am a Satanist.
It would be very hard to use lesser magic on an individual if I had to be completely open and honest with them. You can not maniuplate someone with truth because then its no longer manipulation.
From The SBible-Page 53 tools traditionally associated with Satan: the imagination to
confound and confuse, ... In lesser magic
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-11-2012, 01:11 PM
(18-11-2012 12:42 PM)Irishdize Wrote:  
(07-02-2012 01:47 AM)Jasrace Wrote:  I'm not sure what the Satanic Bible says about infringing on the rights of others. I have watched some interviews with Anton Lavey. He had said if people do bad things, they should realize it and enjoy them. Not sure what he was talking about. But in my opinion, the only bad things people could do, such as stealing out of greed, lying, crulety, hurting people, etc. no sane person could or should enjoy doing.
Sane is an opinion.
Ive never been diagnosed with a mental illness.
I am not a sociopath, though borderline perhaps.
I care about myself first which is what Satanism encourages me to do and then my Circle of 9 come next, of course I would never harm children, animals or retarded people as they are innocents and cannot defend themselves.
However, I love it when I obtain a new mark in my Job. I love to manipulate people out of their money and goods, I love to fuck with people, Not just for money though, any control I can garner over any individual is fun-and Im very good at it, I am a master manipulator (lesser magic). I will not steal but I will not balk when someone hands me $100 for a useless product.
Lying? LaVey once said he was one hell of a liar and I feel this encourages us to also be liars, The Bible says to confuse and confound those around you does it not?
Smile
Hail Satan

You make a convincing case. Be an asshole and a fucking prick and stare at a membership card that costs $200 while you act like a worthless piece of shit. I can see why people are lining up the world over to be a Satanist.

What the actual fuck? Huh

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
18-11-2012, 01:15 PM
(18-11-2012 01:09 PM)Irishdize Wrote:  
(18-11-2012 12:47 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Quite the opposite, actually.

I was speaking of the Satanic Bible since I am a Satanist.
It would be very hard to use lesser magic on an individual if I had to be completely open and honest with them. You can not maniuplate someone with truth because then its no longer manipulation.
From The SBible-Page 53 tools traditionally associated with Satan: the imagination to
confound and confuse, ... In lesser magic

So, besides have a misleading name, silly rituals, and terms like magic to confuse, you also promote sociopathic behavior.

How attractive.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like Chas's post
18-11-2012, 01:21 PM (This post was last modified: 19-11-2012 08:14 AM by Logica Humano.)
And this dweeb ponders upon why I said his beliefs were stupid.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
18-11-2012, 01:26 PM
(18-11-2012 01:21 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  And this dweeb ponders upon why I said his believes were stupid.

Maybe you confused him by saying his believes. Drinking Beverage

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
18-11-2012, 01:53 PM (This post was last modified: 18-11-2012 01:56 PM by Vosur.)
(18-11-2012 01:09 PM)Irishdize Wrote:  I was speaking of the Satanic Bible since I am a Satanist.
My bad. I assumed you were talking about the Christian Bible because it is called "The Bible", much like the Holocaust that took place in Europe is called "The Holocaust". Anyway, carry on.

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
18-11-2012, 02:12 PM
Only satan is real? How dare you defy Hades, lord of the underworld!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like HereticHick's post
18-11-2012, 10:04 PM
(18-11-2012 02:12 PM)HereticHick Wrote:  Only satan is real? How dare you defy Hades, lord of the underworld!
Please send him down to Tartarus my lord.

[Image: giphy.gif]
19-11-2012, 08:46 AM
(18-11-2012 01:11 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(18-11-2012 12:42 PM)Irishdize Wrote:  Sane is an opinion.
Ive never been diagnosed with a mental illness.
I am not a sociopath, though borderline perhaps.
I care about myself first which is what Satanism encourages me to do and then my Circle of 9 come next, of course I would never harm children, animals or retarded people as they are innocents and cannot defend themselves.
However, I love it when I obtain a new mark in my Job. I love to manipulate people out of their money and goods, I love to fuck with people, Not just for money though, any control I can garner over any individual is fun-and Im very good at it, I am a master manipulator (lesser magic). I will not steal but I will not balk when someone hands me $100 for a useless product.
Lying? LaVey once said he was one hell of a liar and I feel this encourages us to also be liars, The Bible says to confuse and confound those around you does it not?
Smile
Hail Satan

You make a convincing case. Be an asshole and a fucking prick and stare at a membership card that costs $200 while you act like a worthless piece of shit. I can see why people are lining up the world over to be a Satanist.

Im an asshole to those who deserve it. To my friends and family I am the kindest person they know and to those who I feel deserve compassion and respect I am a generous person. But your words arent harsh, I like who I am, I am not going to change who I am, I see no need. You do not like it? Too fucking bad. The membership card is for my own personal benefit, Its like walking 3 miles on a broken toe, Id do it to prove to myself that I could. I dont expect you to be able to understand it.
19-11-2012, 09:02 AM (This post was last modified: 19-11-2012 09:08 AM by Logica Humano.)
(19-11-2012 08:46 AM)Irishdize Wrote:  
(18-11-2012 01:11 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  You make a convincing case. Be an asshole and a fucking prick and stare at a membership card that costs $200 while you act like a worthless piece of shit. I can see why people are lining up the world over to be a Satanist.

Im an asshole to those who deserve it. To my friends and family I am the kindest person they know and to those who I feel deserve compassion and respect I am a generous person. But your words arent harsh, I like who I am, I am not going to change who I am, I see no need. You do not like it? Too fucking bad. The membership card is for my own personal benefit, Its like walking 3 miles on a broken toe, Id do it to prove to myself that I could. I dont expect you to be able to understand it.
No one is trying to make you change your principles. People are simply pointing out that you can be a principled idiot. Simply because I, for example, point out the lack of logic and forethought put into you your religious conviction does not mean I am trying to convince you to change. You have already displayed a level of ignorance comparable to that of the typical fundamentalist Christians, so such attempt would be folly.

Why is it that so many people believe the opposition does not understand their position simply because they disagree with it? It is not difficult to do so, and quite frankly, your religion is as dull, malformed, ridiculous, and petty as Scientology. The only thing Scientology has over you is the fact that they have Tom Cruise on their side, and you got some worthless fuck who went prematurely bald.

Brotherhood of Nod much?

[Image: 256px-Cc_kane_shot.jpg] [Image: anton-lavey-black.jpg]

No offense, but Westwood Studios wants its fictional leader back so it can make C&C 5.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
[+] 2 users Like Logica Humano's post