Satanism is the only real religion.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-11-2012, 11:41 AM
RE: Satanism is the only real religion.
(19-11-2012 09:02 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(19-11-2012 08:46 AM)Irishdize Wrote:  Im an asshole to those who deserve it. To my friends and family I am the kindest person they know and to those who I feel deserve compassion and respect I am a generous person. But your words arent harsh, I like who I am, I am not going to change who I am, I see no need. You do not like it? Too fucking bad. The membership card is for my own personal benefit, Its like walking 3 miles on a broken toe, Id do it to prove to myself that I could. I dont expect you to be able to understand it.
No one is trying to make you change your principles. People are simply pointing out that you can be a principled idiot. Simply because I, for example, point out the lack of logic and forethought put into you your religious conviction does not mean I am trying to convince you to change. You have already displayed a level of ignorance comparable to that of the typical fundamentalist Christians, so such attempt would be folly.

Why is it that so many people believe the opposition does not understand their position simply because they disagree with it? It is not difficult to do so, and quite frankly, your religion is as dull, malformed, ridiculous, and petty as Scientology. The only thing Scientology has over you is the fact that they have Tom Cruise on their side, and you got some worthless fuck who went prematurely bald.

Brotherhood of Nod much?

[Image: 256px-Cc_kane_shot.jpg] [Image: anton-lavey-black.jpg]

No offense, but Westwood Studios wants its fictional leader back so it can make C&C 5.

1. LaVey shaved his head, he did not go bald prematurely.
2. You have made clear statements which lead me to believe that you either do not understand or you are not capable of understanding.
3. I have put a lot of forethought into my beliefs and practices.
4. You simply are not able to see what makes Shadakism and Satanism fun, vibrant and worthy, That is your flaw, not mine.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-11-2012, 11:48 AM
(19-11-2012 11:41 AM)Irishdize Wrote:  
(19-11-2012 09:02 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  No one is trying to make you change your principles. People are simply pointing out that you can be a principled idiot. Simply because I, for example, point out the lack of logic and forethought put into you your religious conviction does not mean I am trying to convince you to change. You have already displayed a level of ignorance comparable to that of the typical fundamentalist Christians, so such attempt would be folly.

Why is it that so many people believe the opposition does not understand their position simply because they disagree with it? It is not difficult to do so, and quite frankly, your religion is as dull, malformed, ridiculous, and petty as Scientology. The only thing Scientology has over you is the fact that they have Tom Cruise on their side, and you got some worthless fuck who went prematurely bald.

Brotherhood of Nod much?

[Image: 256px-Cc_kane_shot.jpg] [Image: anton-lavey-black.jpg]

No offense, but Westwood Studios wants its fictional leader back so it can make C&C 5.

1. LaVey shaved his head, he did not go bald prematurely.
2. You have made clear statements which lead me to believe that you either do not understand or you are not capable of understanding.
4. You simply are not able to see what makes Shadakism and Satanism fun, vibrant and worthy, That is your flaw, not mine.
1) Wow, you fail to see through thinly-vailed sarcasm? Maybe you should take a break from your cult.
2) I have made no such thing, and have only cited your fucking worthless User's Guide to Assholery and actual articles concerning your religion. What have you got to show for it? A single red herring article discussing the lack of imminent danger from your cult, claiming that it says that it is not a cult? Try again, kid.
3) If you did, you would not be a Satanist.
4) On the contrary, I can see why associating yourself with a group identity is enjoyable. I also see how it is destructive when you identify yourself with religions and cults, and how a (self-proclaimed) 40 year old fuck is weaker than I am. You need a cult to feel accepted? Bitch, please. I am 18 and I have moved well beyond that point. Learn to fucking grow up.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
19-11-2012, 12:04 PM
(19-11-2012 11:48 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(19-11-2012 11:41 AM)Irishdize Wrote:  1. LaVey shaved his head, he did not go bald prematurely.
1) Wow, you fail to see through thinly-vailed sarcasm? Maybe you should take a break from your cult.
2) I have made no such thing, and have only cited your fucking worthless User's Guide to Assholery and actual articles concerning your religion. What have you got to show for it? A single red herring article discussing the lack of imminent danger from your cult, claiming that it says that it is not a cult? Try again, kid.
4) On the contrary, I can see why associating yourself with a group identity is enjoyable. I also see how it is destructive when you identify yourself with religions and cults, and how a (self-proclaimed) 40 year old fuck is weaker than I am. You need a cult to feel accepted? Bitch, please. I am 18 and I have moved well beyond that point. Learn to fucking grow up.
1. Sataniism and Witchcraft are legally protected religions in the USA, You can continue to spout ignorance about them being cults, It changes nothing.
3. I am a Satanist because I am a searcher and explorer, I did a trade when I was 29 with a client who brought me the Satanic Bible and The Satanic Scriptures and being that type of person, I read them and realized that I really was already living as a Satanist but did not realize it. There is NOTHING in Satanism Except for Rituals that contradicts Logic, ration or reason and so I see no reason to not be involved with it.
4, You seem to think I am a member of some kind of group in which I need acceptance to be happy, I am a SOLITARY, I do what is right for me, I do not seek approval frm anyone else. If Satanism is destructive so is atheism which is in a sense our sister. Smile and I am 39, not 40 and I am stronger than you could ever be and a hell of a lot smarter. clearly. But anyways, carry on and believe whatever ou need to believe, I am a son of The Devil, I am marked, what the fuck are you?
19-11-2012, 12:08 PM
(19-11-2012 12:04 PM)Irishdize Wrote:  ... I am a son of The Devil, I am marked, what the fuck are you?

This is the part that marks you as not an atheist.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-11-2012, 12:10 PM
(19-11-2012 12:04 PM)Irishdize Wrote:  I am a son of The Devil, I am marked, what the fuck are you?
A human. Drinking Beverage

What's with this "atheism being the sister to satanism" thing?

[Image: giphy.gif]
19-11-2012, 12:24 PM
(19-11-2012 12:08 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(19-11-2012 12:04 PM)Irishdize Wrote:  ... I am a son of The Devil, I am marked, what the fuck are you?

This is the part that marks you as not an atheist.

I never said I was, I said I was atheistIC. Meaning, I do not believe in any god or gods so technically speaking that makes me an atheistic thinking person but no, I am not an atheist Smile
19-11-2012, 12:26 PM
(19-11-2012 12:04 PM)Irishdize Wrote:  
(19-11-2012 11:48 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  1) Wow, you fail to see through thinly-vailed sarcasm? Maybe you should take a break from your cult.
1. Sataniism and Witchcraft are legally protected religions in the USA, You can continue to spout ignorance about them being cults, It changes nothing.
3. I am a Satanist because I am a searcher and explorer, I did a trade when I was 29 with a client who brought me the Satanic Bible and The Satanic Scriptures and being that type of person, I read them and realized that I really was already living as a Satanist but did not realize it. There is NOTHING in Satanism Except for Rituals that contradicts Logic, ration or reason and so I see no reason to not be involved with it.
4, You seem to think I am a member of some kind of group in which I need acceptance to be happy, I am a SOLITARY, I do what is right for me, I do not seek approval frm anyone else. If Satanism is destructive so is atheism which is in a sense our sister. Smile and I am 39, not 40 and I am stronger than you could ever be and a hell of a lot smarter. clearly. But anyways, carry on and believe whatever ou need to believe, I am a son of The Devil, I am marked, what the fuck are you?

1) Cult. Religion. Interchangeable.
3) So? Cool story bro.
4) You can deny sociology and psychology all you want, you are either a sociopath or you are doing it for group identity, pick one you indecisive twit. I am a rational, logical, scientific person who sees the bullshit that an old man crapped out in 1966 and laughs at the philosophy.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
19-11-2012, 12:32 PM
(19-11-2012 12:24 PM)Irishdize Wrote:  
(19-11-2012 12:08 PM)Chas Wrote:  This is the part that marks you as not an atheist.

I never said I was, I said I was atheistIC. Meaning, I do not believe in any god or gods so technically speaking that makes me an atheistic thinking person but no, I am not an atheist Smile
What does that even mean? If you don't believe in any gods then you are an atheist. But if you are the son of the devil, then you believe in the devil, so you are not an atheist.

Try again, please.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-11-2012, 12:37 PM
(19-11-2012 12:26 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(19-11-2012 12:04 PM)Irishdize Wrote:  1. Sataniism and Witchcraft are legally protected religions in the USA, You can continue to spout ignorance about them being cults, It changes nothing.

1) Cult. Religion. Interchangeable.
3) So? Cool story bro.
4) You can deny sociology and psychology all you want, you are either a sociopath or you are doing it for group identity, pick one you indecisive twit. I am a rational, logical, scientific person who sees the bullshit that an old man crapped out in 1966 and laughs at the philosophy.

So you believe all religions are cults and that is what we are actually disagreeing on. I do not believe all religions are cults by definition.
I am also a rational, logical, scientific person but I see value in all religions and cultures, I believe that there is some truth, wisdom and knowledge to be found in different ideas that we humans have created so I choose to embrace those things which benefit me including ritual.
I am a Satanist for ME, Not for group identity. I am sociopathISH. Clearly. or do you wish to redefine that word too?
19-11-2012, 12:42 PM
Satanism is the sister of atheism. It's the slutty, coked-up sister who ran off with a 40yo man from Florida who says he's a vampire, that we don't talk about except indirectly or when she comes home begging for money to bail her paedophile boyfriend out of jail.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.