Satanism is the only real religion.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-11-2012, 12:44 PM
RE: Satanism is the only real religion.
The first paragraph of the Satanic Bible says thus,

"It is a popular misconception that the Satanist does not believe in god. The concept of "god" as interpreted by man, has been so varied throughout the ages that the Satanist simply accepts the definition which suits him best. Man has always created his gods rather than his gods creating him. God is, to some benign--to others, terrifying. To the Satanist "god" by whatever name he is called, or by no name at all--is seen as the balancing factor in nature, and not as being concerned with suffering."

The first sentence alone should promote merit to what existence the very idea of any Satanism would bear if not the existence of a deity gave it to him. After all, "Devil" is derived from the Indian "Devi" which means "god."

Leviticus does not justify stupidity, but it is more than enough to define corruption of the human mind.

[Image: 24851795.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-11-2012, 12:46 PM
(19-11-2012 12:32 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(19-11-2012 12:24 PM)Irishdize Wrote:  I never said I was, I said I was atheistIC. Meaning, I do not believe in any god or gods so technically speaking that makes me an atheistic thinking person but no, I am not an atheist Smile
What does that even mean? If you don't believe in any gods then you are an atheist. But if you are the son of the devil, then you believe in the devil, so you are not an atheist.

Try again, please.

LOL
These statements are what tells me that you do not understand Satanism or any non theistic religion for that matter. Witches who believe in and worship The Goddess (The Universe) are Atheists and yet I dont think that they would be classified as such.
Buddhists are also atheistic. Yet, They identify themselves as Buddhists, not atheists, why do you think that is? Buddhists are confused?
Satanists are atheistic, we are not atheists because we follow a coherent religion. Same with Shadaks. Satan is a symbol. a powerful symbol but a symbol nonetheless. There are subtle differences between Atheism and Satanism but they are there.
Do some research instead of attacking that which you clearly do not understand.
LOL
Hail Satan
PS-some Satanists are theists. I engage in theism when in ritual on occasion, its fun and useful.
which is what Satanism is all about, doing that which is beneficial to the individual. Clearly you *(and by you, I mean you on this board) cannot see the wisdom in using both our logical, scientific and rational minds and employing fantasy and applied psychology and thats why you cannot be a Satanist, you are not elite and really, I should not engage further with you since you are not capable of understanding, If you were in RL with me, I would classify you as a mark and proceed to create ways to suck you dry (money/Goods wise I mean) or perhaps just for the fun of pulling one over on someone who doesnt think that the wool can be pulled over their eyes, It can be, I have marks who are atheists as much as I have marks who are believers in all sorts of nonsense, religious position has nothing to do with it actually.
So, I just rolled the die and asked it what I should do, since the die is all knowing in Shadakism Helen 37: 27 'The die is the truth at all times, roll it for wisdom and always follow it except when you should not' Smile So, the die says I should no longer talk to you about this subject, at least the 5th roll agreed. So, I shall no longer speak on this subject.
On this thread at least. Smile
Hail Satan!
19-11-2012, 01:01 PM (This post was last modified: 19-11-2012 01:11 PM by Logica Humano.)
(19-11-2012 12:37 PM)Irishdize Wrote:  
(19-11-2012 12:26 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  1) Cult. Religion. Interchangeable.
3) So? Cool story bro.
4) You can deny sociology and psychology all you want, you are either a sociopath or you are doing it for group identity, pick one you indecisive twit. I am a rational, logical, scientific person who sees the bullshit that an old man crapped out in 1966 and laughs at the philosophy.

So you believe all religions are cults and that is what we are actually disagreeing on. I do not believe all religions are cults by definition.
I am also a rational, logical, scientific person but I see value in all religions and cultures, I believe that there is some truth, wisdom and knowledge to be found in different ideas that we humans have created so I choose to embrace those things which benefit me including ritual.
I am a Satanist for ME, Not for group identity. I am sociopathISH. Clearly. or do you wish to redefine that word too?
It is one of the things you are disagreeing with, among the many other things in the realm of reality. I just provided you with full length articles with the definitions of each, and yet you still give me an argument from mother fucking ignorance.

I am not redefining any word, but you certainly seem to be. You begin by arguing that Satanism isn't a cult with using your own personal definition of the word "cult". You then proceed to misinterpret an article discussing the occult characteristics of Satanism. Now you are saying that it is a religion, which I have correctly equated to a socially accepted cult.

There is no SocopathISH. You are either a Sociopath or you aren't. Now, continue to argue with sociology and psychology, you are the only one who has no ground to stand on. In case you haven't gotten the message, you fucks are not on good terms with the typical person, atheist or not.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
19-11-2012, 01:08 PM
He's probably just fucking with us because he gets enjoyment out of us. I think part of it is genuine stupidity, and part is intentional trolling. I think he's salvageable as a member, though. He just needs to realize that he can get a lot more fun out of fucking with our occasional Christian visitors than he can get out of riling up and alienating the resident atheist community. Drinking Beverage

(that's where the stupidity enters in, incidentally, the pursuit of short-term reward instead of greater long-term reward)

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
19-11-2012, 01:15 PM
(19-11-2012 01:01 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(19-11-2012 12:37 PM)Irishdize Wrote:  So you believe all religions are cults and that is what we are actually disagreeing on. I do not believe all religions are cults by definition.
I am also a rational, logical, scientific person but I see value in all religions and cultures, I believe that there is some truth, wisdom and knowledge to be found in different ideas that we humans have created so I choose to embrace those things which benefit me including ritual.
I am a Satanist for ME, Not for group identity. I am sociopathISH. Clearly. or do you wish to redefine that word too?
It is one of the things you are disagreeing with, among the many other things in the realm of reality. I just provided you with full length articles with the definitions of each, and yet you still give me an argument from mother fucking ignorance.

I am not redefining any word, but you certainly seem to be. You begin by arguing that Satanism isn't a cult with using your own personal definition of the word "cult". You then proceed to misinterpret an article discussing the occult characteristics of Satanism. Now you are saying that it is a religion, which I have correctly equated to a socially accepted cult.

There is no SocopathISH. You are either a Sociopath or you aren't. Now, continue to argue with Sociology and Psychology, you are the only one who has no ground to stand on. In case you haven't gotten the message, you fucks are not on good terms with the typical person, atheist or not.

1. Religions are not cults.
2. You can be borderline sociopathic, its a stated fact in many psychology magazines and medical research facilities, see I have researched everything from A to Z, Im not just another pretty face who has stumbled on your little board. Also those who have borderline personality disorder can seem to be sociopathic at times where they would not be classified as true sociopaths which are clearly stated as people who have no ability to hold true compassion for others. So, I am borderline but if you wish to ignore the evidence and research and continue to hold to your view of things instead of admitting error then I am not a sociopath. I can feel emotion. I feel compassion for people. I care about others.
3. You seem to think I care what standing I am in with you people. LOL I dont give a fuck. I am better than you and a hell of a lot smarter. I can manipulate the pants off the pope if I wanted to, I am a master manipulator. I am proud of who I am and I dont give a fuck about your personal opinion of who or what I am.
So, Hail Satan!
19-11-2012, 01:21 PM
(19-11-2012 01:15 PM)Irishdize Wrote:  I am better than you

Sadcryface2

(19-11-2012 01:15 PM)Irishdize Wrote:  and a hell of a lot smarter.

Sadcryface2

Yeah, I'm convinced. Manipulated, even. How old did you say you were?

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
19-11-2012, 01:30 PM
"Borderline Sociopathic" is not a psychiatric diagnosis, kid. Drinking Beverage

You're probably thinking of Borderline Personality Disorder. It has some superficial similarities with sociopathy, but actually has absolutely nothing to do with sociopathy.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
19-11-2012, 01:32 PM
(19-11-2012 01:15 PM)Irishdize Wrote:  
(19-11-2012 01:01 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  It is one of the things you are disagreeing with, among the many other things in the realm of reality. I just provided you with full length articles with the definitions of each, and yet you still give me an argument from mother fucking ignorance.

There is no SocopathISH. You are either a Sociopath or you aren't. Now, continue to argue with Sociology and Psychology, you are the only one who has no ground to stand on. In case you haven't gotten the message, you fucks are not on good terms with the typical person, atheist or not.

1. Religions are not cults.
2. You can be borderline sociopathic, its a stated fact in many psychology magazines and medical research facilities, see I have researched everything from A to Z, Im not just another pretty face who has stumbled on your little board. Also those who have borderline personality disorder can seem to be sociopathic at times where they would not be classified as true sociopaths which are clearly stated as people who have no ability to hold true compassion for others. So, I am borderline but if you wish to ignore the evidence and research and continue to hold to your view of things instead of admitting error then I am not a sociopath. I can feel emotion. I feel compassion for people. I care about others.
3. You seem to think I care what standing I am in with you people. LOL I dont give a fuck. I am better than you and a hell of a lot smarter. I can manipulate the pants off the pope if I wanted to, I am a master manipulator. I am proud of who I am and I dont give a fuck about your personal opinion of who or what I am.
So, Hail Satan!
1) I just provided you with definitions of both indicating that they are. Learn to read or get the fuck out.
2) What Phaedrus said. Thanks man.
3) If you don't care, then get the fuck out of here. So far, you have sinned a lot.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
19-11-2012, 01:39 PM
HAIL SANTA!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1pjrEQPcDe6hc2CtPdmV...TIIXmQvC7A]

(heres me thinking I had some fucked up views, I feel so much better after reading this thread)

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
19-11-2012, 01:53 PM
(19-11-2012 01:32 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(19-11-2012 01:15 PM)Irishdize Wrote:  1. Religions are not cults.
So, Hail Satan!
1) I just provided you with definitions of both indicating that they are. Learn to read or get the fuck out.
2) What Phaedrus said. Thanks man.
3) If you don't care, then get the fuck out of here. So far, you have sinned a lot.

1. and I have provided definitions indicating that they are not, Learn to read or get your money out of your purse bitch. Smile
2. Wrong, I am not confusing any illnesses. Dr Sean Stevens of Medline magazine said in an interview about this subject 'A person can be very sociopathic or only slightly, and anywhere in between. It's a continuum.' I would never harm those in the circle of 9. Never. and I can feel compassion, love, emotions and a TRUE sociopath cannot. So that argument is gone.
3. Sinning is good. Smile I do not care what you feel about me as a person, It wont change anything in other words, You will hate on me all day and all night and tonight I will still do my ritual and probably curse you but thats another subject. Smile