Satanism is the only real religion.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-02-2012, 04:07 PM
RE: Satanism is the only real religion.
(06-02-2012 04:05 PM)satan69 Wrote:  Unfortunately, christians like Kingschosen are trying to brainwash the masses with their lies.

lol

[Image: vjp09.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2012, 04:16 PM
I was just about to make a post about satan when i saw this xD
I was just gonna say that i love satan as a fictional character and he seems to me more real than god
in all the holy books hes said to be an asshole but god is the real asshole
i would be a satanist if i believed in satan but sadly he's just as made up as the tooth fairy and god
i mean what's not to like about him? giving humans freewill? supporting the freedom of choice to go out on a bender or not to.
just saying if i had to choose which theology was real i'd pick Lucy over the god of the bible or Quran anytimeTongue

but i also have a problem with unimpeachable dictators/unquestionable dogma so that's a deal breaker for me too
Yeah call it sympathy for the devil, god's evil score is way higher
and the everything "wrong" the devil did was to either alert humans to their free will or expose god as a dick
if i had a god it would be lucy but too bad i dont believe in imaginary friends

"Yeah, good idea. Make them buy your invisible apple. Insist that they do. Market it properly and don't stop until they pay for it." -Malleus
06-02-2012, 04:30 PM
Satanism is the really rotten side of the religious penny.

People who even project satanic thoughts play with fire.

Blatant hedonism is unthinking and conterproductive; glorifying Satan exacerbates this and simply adds to the slippery slope of senseless suffering.
[+] 2 users Like Mr Woof's post
06-02-2012, 04:54 PM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2012 05:06 PM by Jackrabbit.)
[/quote]
proof or gtfo Smile
glorifying satan yields better results than glorifying YHWH
[quote]
^scratch that im drunk xD

"Yeah, good idea. Make them buy your invisible apple. Insist that they do. Market it properly and don't stop until they pay for it." -Malleus
06-02-2012, 07:04 PM
(06-02-2012 02:50 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I know you're being sarcastic, but I've actually read the Satanic Bible.

It's about self indulgence and doing what makes you feel good. The other stuff in it is just to mock Christianity. I think maybe .1% of Satanists actually worship the deity.

According to Christianity, all people of other faiths worship Satan. They aren't worshiping the true God.
God murdered people in the past for that. Most people wouldn't approve of killing people for worshiping whatever god they believe today. How were people in ancient times deserving of death, just having different beliefs?
06-02-2012, 07:17 PM
Nah, the only real religion is the one which promises solipsism, for in the end there can be only one.

Breathing - it's more art than science.
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
06-02-2012, 07:24 PM
(06-02-2012 07:17 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Nah, the only real religion is the one which promises solipsism, for in the end there can be only one.

Welcome to my new Church of Solipsism.
Unfortunately, as only I exist, you won't be reading this.Angel
[+] 2 users Like Mr Woof's post
06-02-2012, 08:07 PM
If you're going to worship a fictitious being why not sign up with one who knows how to party!

This sure would scare off the Mormons when they show up at the door.
"God has a special message for you", says 18 year old Elder Mike
"Great. My Lord Lucifer would love to talk to you as well. He’s in the basement killing a goat. Come on in. Do you guys want a beer?”

The old gods are dead, let's invent some new ones before something really bad happens.
[+] 2 users Like Thomas's post
06-02-2012, 11:20 PM
I can identify with some parts of Satanic philosophy but wants the point of dressing up in black clothes and performing silly rituals? There are parts of the religion I don't like also. Satanists put self above everything. I don't think that is moral.
07-02-2012, 12:49 AM
(06-02-2012 11:20 PM)Jasrace Wrote:  I can identify with some parts of Satanic philosophy but wants the point of dressing up in black clothes and performing silly rituals? There are parts of the religion I don't like also. Satanists put self above everything. I don't think that is moral.

i disagree, self above everything is okay as long as right in second place it's others
and is treated with import. e.g. i get to have fun and freedom but not infringe on others'

[+] 1 user Likes Jackrabbit's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Christianity is a Secularist religion. Deltabravo 21 338 21-07-2014 07:27 AM
Last Post: Ace
  Real Reasons for Ratzinger's Retirement Mark Fulton 92 4,243 16-07-2014 07:47 AM
Last Post: Skippy538
  The "need" for religion. john2 18 270 12-07-2014 11:33 AM
Last Post: childeye
  Is it wrong to hate religion? CleverUsername 66 1,144 07-07-2014 02:29 PM
Last Post: Revenant77x
  Is Christianity really a monotheistic religion according to the Bible? Lunda 8 150 06-07-2014 06:34 PM
Last Post: Free Thought
  Religion flowchart? smileXsmileXsmile 7 258 04-07-2014 12:48 AM
Last Post: elraymonds
  The Worst Religion is Islam? Dark Light 54 889 28-06-2014 11:57 AM
Last Post: Drunkin Druid