Satanists = one big wtf

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-10-2010, 08:44 PM
RE: Satanists = one big wtf
(13-10-2010 08:29 PM)GassyKitten Wrote:  
(13-10-2010 05:35 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  GassyKitten : Please read the first post in the first thread under the first heading on this forum. Wink Anyone else who hasn't, please do so as well.
Got it. Smile

LOL. Thank you.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-10-2010, 09:09 PM

(13-10-2010 08:29 PM)GassyKitten Wrote:  
(13-10-2010 05:35 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  GassyKitten : Please read the first post in the first thread under the first heading on this forum. Wink Anyone else who hasn't, please do so as well.
Got it. Smile
Wink "Hello, my name is gassy and I am not a bot!"
"Hiiiii gassy!" [Image: 5.gif]

[Image: 4f6fb9b2.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
14-10-2010, 07:01 AM

(13-10-2010 04:01 PM)GassyKitten Wrote:  No actually I would venture to say, it's to stop those books from being checked out and never returned by Christians!

Execellent point! My wife and I many years ago had a garage sale and were selling an Ouija board my wife had as a kid. The person who bought it (full asking price) was a christian woman who was going to go home and burn it because it was the DEVIL'S WORK!!! by Milton Bradley LOL!
14-10-2010, 07:04 AM
(14-10-2010 07:01 AM)Dregs Wrote:  
(13-10-2010 04:01 PM)GassyKitten Wrote:  No actually I would venture to say, it's to stop those books from being checked out and never returned by Christians!

Execellent point! My wife and I many years ago had a garage sale and were selling an Ouija board my wife had as a kid. The person who bought it (full asking price) was a christian woman who was going to go home and burn it because it was the DEVIL'S WORK!!! by Milton Bradley LOL!

Right on!

(that you got full price I mean...)

So many cats, so few good recipes.
14-10-2010, 09:11 AM

(14-10-2010 07:01 AM)Dregs Wrote:  

So she paid her hard earned money, to an "agent" of that Devil's work? (The seller of the dread Ouija board, i.e. you and your wife)At least she made you a bit richer for her lack of thought processes. And to think, they strive so hard to reach a heaven that'll be populated by people just like them! At least she made you a bit richer for her lack of thought processes.

Can you imagine? Let's forget about that little J.C. admonition in the New Testament about loving one's neighbor as one's self. (must have missed the fine print that says, "christian" neighbor only.) But once they arrive in heaven it'll be just like here on earth if the bigots awoke to a world populated by only those who fit to their approval.

KKK dunce capers would pick themselves off the floor after the shock and awe that put them there, and then they'd start to police their own to make sure everyone maintained the party line as to what it means to think like a proper pale person.

Oh hell, Neo-Nazi's would simply combust, so no worry there.

And Fundy Christians would simply run in circles, when there's no more Infidels to pursue in their knock and save road trips, for all of the sectarian bias and confusion that would ensue given the very different points of view they all have as to what it means to be a, "true" Christian. That they even consider a term like that, in order to identify who among them are such and by proxy then deem there is such a thing as "false" Christians, is very telling even before the wake up to shock and awe.
14-10-2010, 03:33 PM
What ever happened to sitting around for an eternity, playing harps and singing praises to god? I doubt if the KKK could do that for more than 15 seconds.
15-10-2010, 02:51 AM
Quote:KKK
For the first time I noticed this!Big Grin
[Image: K-Supermarket-logo-1CD629A65C-seeklogo.com.gif]
It's the biggest supermarket chain in Finland, almost every town and city has one.

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
15-10-2010, 08:55 PM

(15-10-2010 02:51 AM)Kikko Wrote:  
Quote:KKK
For the first time I noticed this!Big Grin
[Image: K-Supermarket-logo-1CD629A65C-seeklogo.com.gif]
It's the biggest supermarket chain in Finland, almost every town and city has one.

This is one of those moments where you just know, on sight, that's a franchise that will never import to Alabama!
(14-10-2010 03:33 PM)No J. Wrote:  What ever happened to sitting around for an eternity, playing harps and singing praises to god? I doubt if the KKK could do that for more than 15 seconds.
Yeah wellll your problem is you're giving the dunce cap crew credit they'd not try to affix an arrow between the strings of those harps, and start shooting down all those bats fluttering around in Heaven.

Push here>>>><<<<<