Satire magazine attacked in Paris 11 dead.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-01-2015, 10:27 AM
RE: Satire magazine attacked in Paris 11 dead.
Religion of peace my arse! Time to round up these radical, hate preaching bastards and kick them out of Europe.

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Marozz's post
07-01-2015, 10:37 AM
Putin condemned the attacks in Paris too. That's awesome, yet passes laws outlawing gay activism and equal rights for gays. Sorry Putin, go fuck yourself!

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Brian37's post
07-01-2015, 10:38 AM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2015 09:23 PM by yakherder.)
Disturbing footage. Cop, already shot, shot again as he raises his hands.

'Murican Canadian
07-01-2015, 10:42 AM
There is always a debate with media about filtering it out. I don't think we should. The Jews of the Holocaust wanted everyone to see what was done to them. I think while some assholes can use that uncensored video to promote violence, I still think showing it with warning, like you did, is important.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-01-2015, 01:34 PM
People who think Christianity is the answer to Islamic radicalism kind of piss me off. I see it all over Facebook and any news site that has a comment section: "Please pray for the Muslims to come to Jesus." If prayer were a real thing, I'd be praying for government secularization. I would like to think that Islam just hasn't had long enough to get over its angsty teen "Crusades" phase yet, but the cultural shift toward secularism is not happening nearly fast enough.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
07-01-2015, 02:04 PM
No one has said it better than Salman Rushdie:

http://www.englishpen.org/campaigns/salm...lie-hebdo/

Religious disputes are like arguments in a madhouse over which inmate really is Napoleon.
[+] 10 users Like cufflink's post
07-01-2015, 02:35 PM
(07-01-2015 02:04 PM)cufflink Wrote:  No one has said it better than Salman Rushdie:

If I wasn't afraid of backlash I'd totally put this on my Facebook page.

It certainly deserves being said and often.

Thanks Cufflink for posting it Smile

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
07-01-2015, 03:46 PM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2015 04:26 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(07-01-2015 02:04 PM)cufflink Wrote:  No one has said it better than Salman Rushdie:

Where the 'ell have you been ? Tongue
SO nice to have a post from you !!!

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
07-01-2015, 05:06 PM
Hi Cuffy!

Glad you could pop in! Heart

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
07-01-2015, 05:17 PM
What I wrote to my facebook wall sums it up nicely - 5Live is one of the BBC national radio-stations FYI...

Turned off 5Live in disgust. Started listening to a call in regarding freedom of speech etc. first caller is a Muslim who whilst condemning the events, then launches straight into special pleading as to why the offending cartoons should not be published - purely on the basis that it offends "all Muslims". It is not good enough to get something removed on the basis of purely offensiveness - as Stephen Fry has put it - "You're offended? Well so fucking what?" If the British media had any balls at all they would print some of the Hebdo cartoons in solidarity rather than merely talking about an attack on free speech.
In the next few days I'm seriously planning to draw a picture of Muhammad, burn some bible pages and also some printed pages of 'The God Delusion' - they are opinions and nothing more. If you're offended by words and pictures then frankly you need to think about where your priorities lie...

"Name me a moral statement made or moral action performed that could not have been made or done, by a non-believer..." - Christopher Hitchens

My youtube musings: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfFoxbz...UVi1pf4B5g
[+] 10 users Like CiderThinker's post