Satire magazine attacked in Paris 11 dead.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-01-2015, 09:31 PM
RE: Satire magazine attacked in Paris 11 dead.
(08-01-2015 02:33 PM)Sam Wrote:  I've lost my patience with Islam... I've tried to be open minded and to not judge the whole faith by the actions of a minority, but I can't do it any more. The whole religion is rotten to the core.

From the last figure I saw, there are maybe twice as many Christians as Muslims... So why aren't there twice as many Christian extremists, carrying out hijackings, mass shootings, and bombings? Of course there are fundamentalist Christians, who are ignorant and bigoted, but by and large, they aren't violent, they're just dick heads like Ken Ham.

There is something different about Islam, that makes its fundamentalists exceptionally dangerous. And nobody is addressing this elephant in the room.

I'm so fucking glad to be out of religion...

Islam is more loyal to thee holy book. They tend to be more literal and less sneaky. I.E christians will find an excuse to get a tattoo or eat pork by ignoring some parts of the bible, a muslim will not, and many follow it word by word. If christians followed the bible word by word they would be just as bad, but they don't want to give up conveniences like pork and soft mix fabric cloths.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-01-2015, 01:22 AM
(07-01-2015 07:16 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Ah yes. The Holy Prophet. Peace be upon him.
Laugh out load .. Laugh out load

Feces from the lowest butt hole be upon him!
Dodgy
[+] 1 user Likes Lienda Bella's post
09-01-2015, 12:58 PM
3 Islamic Terrorists dead.

http://www.cnn.com/?refresh=1

Die motherfuckers die.

And death to anyone else who propagates this religious bullshit.

Religion of Peace?

Yeah ... okay. Fuckoff.

Drinking Beverage

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
09-01-2015, 01:19 PM
Great news: 3 more extremists dead
Not so great news: 3 more shahids (martyrs) created

So now that they're dead, news outlets can stop giving press to the individuals who perpetrated this crime, right?...Right?

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
09-01-2015, 01:54 PM

[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post
09-01-2015, 02:01 PM
(09-01-2015 01:54 PM)DLJ Wrote:  

This is what Al Qaeda wants you to do!

Truth seeker.
09-01-2015, 09:18 PM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2015 09:24 PM by Res Publica.)
What really makes me angry is that you keep hearing about how this is going to be so hard on the Moslem community, while the repercussions for free speech are almost never mentioned. Everywhere they go Moslems are to the natives at best a nuisance, and at worst oppressive conquers or even genocidaires. When a minority they are the first to demand special treatment and the most indignant when treated equally. When a majority they immediately get to work eradicating whatever religion the natives were following, and are most fanatical about it when that religion is itself native. Islam is native to nowhere but the sick mind of Muhammad; the Butcher of Arabs (his own people). As soon as he got into his mind to use Abrahamism to further his own ends, he set about killing and forcibly converting the practitioners of the true Arab religion by the sword. He cut a bloody swathe across Arabia that not only imitated in wickedness the worst of the Catholic invasions, but outright exceeded it. Not content with merely ruining his people, his disciples would go on to do the same to the Turks and Iranians, among others. The personal life of the "prophet" was as debased as his "revelations". He reveled in peadophillic rape, murder and slaveing. The Islamic approach to satire is one that can trace its lineage back to the "prophet" himself; Muhammad had two poets murdered for criticizing him; Abu 'Afak (a Jew), and 'Asma' bint Marwan (an Arab by conviction as well as birth).

But I do not hate Moslems, for even as they rape the national identities of those they conquer, they themselves are slaves to falsehood. Their state is more wretched then even that of those they slaughter, for they bear the yoke not on their body but on their geist. I feel only pity and compassion for them, and thus I wish to see Islam utterly destroyed.

(Image removed as I just realized that nudity could get me in trouble.)

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
[+] 1 user Likes Res Publica's post
09-01-2015, 09:25 PM
it is amazing how many spineless bastards walk down the "but most muslims arent radicals" road.

that ship has long sailed.

I personaly gave up that notion arround 2008-2007.

It is out of touch with reality and ignores the violence and the assault on liberties arround us.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 2 users Like The Germans are coming's post
09-01-2015, 10:41 PM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2015 11:21 PM by cactus.)
(09-01-2015 09:25 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  it is amazing how many spineless bastards walk down the "but most muslims arent radicals" road.

that ship has long sailed.

I personaly gave up that notion arround 2008-2007.

It is out of touch with reality and ignores the violence and the assault on liberties arround us.

Yeah, it's like if a guy moves in across the street from you and says "Oh, don't mind those 100 rabid attack dogs in my front yard. They just follow me wherever I go. Sometimes a whole lot more of them show up if they start to feel threatened, but don't worry, they won't harm anyone."... he says as they've already begun tearing your neighbors to shreds.... "Oh, what, that? That was just a fluke. They're not usually like that; just don't look them in the eyes or make any sudden movements around them and you'll be fine." Then he comes over to your house five to six times a day for over a decade and just keeps repeating "It happened again. You should really tell your neighbors to stop walking outside. The dogs in my yard snuck through your neighbor's 8 meter high electric fence again and--what? Why would I apologize for those attack dogs? How dare you! They only attack bad guys, so I'm sure your neighbors deserved it. Angel Besides, they're not even my dogs. Like I said, they just followed me here. My dogs, the ones I keep locked safely inside my house 24/7 away from all the violent ones, would never hurt a fly. Stop blaming MY dogs." After about, oh I don't know, the 24,800th death, you and your remaining neighbors would start to get just a little tired of this bullshit and tell him to move his ass out, before he starts inviting more of his dog-loving friends into your once-peaceful neighborhood.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 2 users Like cactus's post
10-01-2015, 12:33 PM
What I find particularly confounding is people being afraid of Islamophobia increasing because of this incident.

Well, isn't hatred of ideals that have led to thousands of murders and incessant barbaric brutality a good thing? Why do we have to support and respect Islam?
[+] 3 users Like Bear100's post