Satire magazine attacked in Paris 11 dead.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-01-2015, 05:15 AM
RE: Satire magazine attacked in Paris 11 dead.
(10-01-2015 10:53 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 10:49 PM)bemore Wrote:  What happens next thursday?

Al Qaeda is planning a massacre in the UK.

They plan massacres all the time. Most are thwarted.

*Waves to NSA and GCHQ*
Thanks guys Thumbsup

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
11-01-2015, 09:46 AM
Kind of interesting article

The Koran does not forbid images of the Prophet

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
12-01-2015, 10:31 AM
I dislike the term "Islamaphobia", because a phobia is an irrational fear, and clearly, anyone who glances at the news around the world, has lots of perfectly rational reasons to fear, distrust, and dislike Islam.

What happened in Paris breaks my heart... the notion of a derranged book club murdering 13 people just because someone drew some cartoons they didn't like... it's beyond comprehention.

Make art, not war, nor psychotic-homicidal-religious-masacres.
It's just so simple.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 7 users Like SparklyAthiest's post
13-01-2015, 02:34 AM
"The deadly shootings last week at the Paris offices of satirical newspaper Charlie Hebdo inspired stirring displays of solidarity from people of all faiths all around the world. Additionally and unfortunately french mosques were attacked, calls for racial profiling were renewed, and numerous public statements made from within the Muslim community condemning the massacre were ignored in order to denounce Islam as an inherently violent religion. It's true the gunmen behind the attack were Muslims, and no person or group of people should ever feel entitled to force those outside their church to respect the rules of their church, through threat of violence or force of law. But in the wake of this tragedy I would hope that we could all take a lesson from the people of Sydney, Australia who last moth responded to a hostage crisis initiated by a Muslim gunman by standing alongside Muslims in their community rather than ostracizing and vilifying them. The short term solution to crimes like these is to find and prosecute the people responsible, but the long term solutions are education, communication, and humanity. The more we do to encourage fear, suspicion, and marginalization, the more we fuel the extremism we mean to oppose."
-Steve Shives

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
13-01-2015, 04:49 PM (This post was last modified: 13-01-2015 05:06 PM by Res Publica.)
(13-01-2015 02:34 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  "The deadly shootings last week at the Paris offices of satirical newspaper Charlie Hebdo inspired stirring displays of solidarity from people of all faiths all around the world. Additionally and unfortunately french mosques were attacked, calls for racial profiling were renewed, and numerous public statements made from within the Muslim community condemning the massacre were ignored in order to denounce Islam as an inherently violent religion. It's true the gunmen behind the attack were Muslims, and no person or group of people should ever feel entitled to force those outside their church to respect the rules of their church, through threat of violence or force of law. But in the wake of this tragedy I would hope that we could all take a lesson from the people of Sydney, Australia who last moth responded to a hostage crisis initiated by a Muslim gunman by standing alongside Muslims in their community rather than ostracizing and vilifying them. The short term solution to crimes like these is to find and prosecute the people responsible, but the long term solutions are education, communication, and humanity. The more we do to encourage fear, suspicion, and marginalization, the more we fuel the extremism we mean to oppose."
-Steve Shives

Nonsense. Look at the Boston Marathon bombers. The kid was popular, well-liked, good-looking and on the wrestling team. He wasn't marginalized in the least. Yet he still committed terrorism. Why? Because Islam told him to.

It is time to stop making dhimmis of ourselves and get a boat, a very large boat (for the extremists).

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
13-01-2015, 05:24 PM
(13-01-2015 04:49 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  It is time to stop making dhimmis of ourselves and get a boat, a very large boat (for the extremists).

[Image: hound-1.jpg]

#sigh
13-01-2015, 05:56 PM
(13-01-2015 05:24 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(13-01-2015 04:49 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  It is time to stop making dhimmis of ourselves and get a boat, a very large boat (for the extremists).

[Image: hound-1.jpg]

I don't get it. Explain please.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

13-01-2015, 06:10 PM
(13-01-2015 05:56 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  
(13-01-2015 05:24 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  [Image: hound-1.jpg]

I don't get it. Explain please.

Sigh.

#sigh
13-01-2015, 06:21 PM
(13-01-2015 06:10 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(13-01-2015 05:56 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  I don't get it. Explain please.

Sigh.

I'm in Canada so I can't watch that.

13-01-2015, 06:28 PM
(13-01-2015 06:21 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  
(13-01-2015 06:10 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Sigh.

I'm in Canada so I can't watch that.

#sigh