Satire magazine attacked in Paris 11 dead.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-01-2015, 08:56 PM
RE: Satire magazine attacked in Paris 11 dead.
(07-01-2015 07:56 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  Won't be long before they are doing this everywhere. Al Qaeda has already endorsed the lone wolf terrorist, and has called for muslims to strike with guns in unsuspecting places all over the western world.

Just don't try that shit here in the south. We shoot back with a quickness and we all have guns.

Didn't seem to help the cops who were killed on site.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2015, 09:40 PM
I think it's somewhat interesting to note that the cop shown being killed in the video, Ahmed Merabet, was Muslim. I have no love for religion, and will continue to make fun of all of them, Islam included, but that doesn't mean I don't recognize that Muslims were represented in both the good guys (the ones on my side) and the bad guys (the ones I want to shoot in the face) in this encounter.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 4 users Like yakherder's post
07-01-2015, 09:46 PM
Oh and...

'Murican Canadian
08-01-2015, 12:26 AM
Just saw this on the news.

Absolute fucking cunts. I HATE Islam and I HATE Muslims. This one I think hits home particularly hard because it was a cartoon newspaper run by an Atheist who believed in free speech and such. They didn't target a country or a person that doesn't really relate to me, they targeted something that I personally believe in and believe in strongly (atheism and free speech and Islam not getting a 'free ride').

Islam is beyond a plague. A plague is a virus or bacteria that is just doing it's natural instinctive thing, reproducing and surviving. Islam is a bunch of fanatic CUNTS behaving based on 2,000 year old scripture designed to "rule the world".
It has zero place in our society. Fuck Islam and fuck Muslims.
[+] 5 users Like earmuffs's post
08-01-2015, 12:33 AM
[Image: mohammed.jpg]
[+] 8 users Like earmuffs's post
08-01-2015, 08:15 AM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2015 08:18 AM by yakherder.)
Suspects in first shooting are Yemen trained assassins, another officer killed, a guy who took on the attacker hand to hand shot in the face, guys with AKs currently surrounded by pissed off special forces and anti terror police and suspected to have a rocket launcher.

Oh and one of them is already a convicted terrorist who got little more than a slap on the wrist. Hooray for compassion.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...Paris.html

'Murican Canadian
08-01-2015, 08:35 AM
[Image: pGkhIoK.jpg]

It's pretty hard getting us to take this as a serious motive for anything.
[+] 11 users Like RobbyPants's post
08-01-2015, 10:59 AM
I'm French (I precise that I'm an Indigenous French if you want to know my ethnic group) and I can say that many people that I know think that a civil war is going. I hear that since 1998 (my 4 years).
[+] 2 users Like viocjit's post
08-01-2015, 02:33 PM
I've lost my patience with Islam... I've tried to be open minded and to not judge the whole faith by the actions of a minority, but I can't do it any more. The whole religion is rotten to the core.

From the last figure I saw, there are maybe twice as many Christians as Muslims... So why aren't there twice as many Christian extremists, carrying out hijackings, mass shootings, and bombings? Of course there are fundamentalist Christians, who are ignorant and bigoted, but by and large, they aren't violent, they're just dick heads like Ken Ham.

There is something different about Islam, that makes its fundamentalists exceptionally dangerous. And nobody is addressing this elephant in the room.

I'm so fucking glad to be out of religion...

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 8 users Like Sam's post
08-01-2015, 09:21 PM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2015 09:31 PM by yakherder.)
The difference may be as simple as success. Intellectualism and the desire to be fair is highly dependent on surplus, something generally only achievable by empires or those subservient to empires. First because people have the luxury of worrying about things other than survival, and second because keeping otherwise hostile cultures working together requires a willingness to not kill those who are different. At the height of the Persian Empire, present day Iran was a pioneer for tolerance and freedom of religion (comparatively speaking) as Europe was falling into the dark ages. It was less than 200 years ago that both Europe and the US were paying tribute to the Barbary States in an effort to deter enslavement. Then shit changed. In 1815 I think, don't feel like looking it up, the US, after having a number of sailors kidnapped, launched a surprise naval attack against the Barbary States, ending that crap for ourselves. About 15 years later, France followed suit in magnificent fashion and conquered the shit out of them, effectively ending the forced enslavement of Christians by Muslims (black people still had a half century to wait Tongue), and making some game changing changes in the global power hierarchy which at that point was at something of a stalemate.

If the predominantly Christian/Catholic empire (Europe, US alliance) becomes too damaged and loses control of the resource domination on which its surplus depends, we will get to see firsthand how rational people really are, and you'll get to see some of that Christian fanaticism. Right now it's limited to a select few groups like Kony's Lord's Resistance Army.

Edit: Hahaha, navel attack... Thank you autocorrect.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post