Satisfied merely with the right to carry guns? Too sweet.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
31-03-2013, 02:45 AM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2013 12:44 AM by HU.Junyuan.)
Rainbow Satisfied merely with the right to carry guns? Too sweet.
A lot of editing:

I was mimicking the tones arms manufactures and dealers usually bear to make people terrified and want to buy more weapons they don't actually need.

I am ALL FOR the naturally right of people to protect themselves and to fight against severe oppression. But it is ridiculous to let the arms manufacturers and dealers to threaten people constantly and make huge profits out of it.

Sometimes when I took it seriously, some of you guys were just joking.

Sometimes when some of you guys took it seriously, I were just joking.

Can anybody tell me why this happened?

================================

Pay attention: the following is basically a joke.

================================

In a time when the evil governments had muskets and bronze cannons, to remain a free person, you should already be well equipped with ARMS, which included guns and should be much more than that. It was your natural right to do so.

Now when the evil governments have tanks, assault helicopters, fighter jets, missiles and NUKES, how can you be satisfied merely with the right to carry guns?

Come and join us in the movement of 'the RIGHT to have A NUKE for EVERYBODY'. Protect your family and FEAR NO MORE!

------ This message is approved and subsidized by weapon manufacturer oligarchs and major international arms smugglers.

Want something? Then do something.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like HU.Junyuan's post
31-03-2013, 03:51 AM
RE: Satisfied merely with the right to carry guns? Too sweet.
But back then, the 'evil government' was the oligarchic monarchy (or in your land... the warlords of the warring states).

Now in evil democracies, the evil government is the people (evil or otherwise).

Meaning that, them's our tanks!

Anyway, a row of evil tanks is no match for one evil man carrying an evil shopping bag.

[Image: china_tiananmen_503272a.jpg]

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
31-03-2013, 04:06 AM (This post was last modified: 31-03-2013 04:36 AM by HU.Junyuan.)
(31-03-2013 03:51 AM)DLJ Wrote:  But back then, the 'evil government' was the oligarchic monarchy (or in your land... the warlords of the warring states).

Now in evil democracies, the evil government is the people (evil or otherwise).

Meaning that, them's our tanks!

Anyway, a row of evil tanks is no match for one evil man carrying an evil shopping bag.

[img][Image: china_tiananmen_503272a.jpg][/img]

Proud to have folks really willing to sacrifice for noble causes.

[Image: flower-gun-1.jpg]

Therefore not just gun control but there's no need to own guns at all. Because the people theoretically owned nukes, why bother possessing much less powerful guns?

Evil flowers and evil shopping bags are enough.

[+] 4 users Like HU.Junyuan's post
31-03-2013, 04:07 AM (This post was last modified: 31-03-2013 04:10 AM by DLJ.)
Fucking hippy!

[btw, many or your inserted pics (like the one above) are not visible for me. I don't know it's my end or just that I can't get access to the servers behind the great firewall of China]

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
31-03-2013, 04:33 AM
(31-03-2013 02:45 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  In a time when the evil governments had muskets and bronze cannons, to remain a free person, you should already be well equipped with ARMS, which included guns and should be much more than that. It was your natural right to do so.

Now when the evil governments have tanks, assault helicopters, fighter jets, missiles and NUKES, how can you be satisfied merely with the right to carry guns?

Come and join us in the movement of 'the RIGHT to have A NUKE for EVERYBODY'. Protect your family and FEAR NO MORE!

------ This message is approved and subsidized by weapon manufacturer oligarchs and major international arms smugglers.

Try launching a nuclear attack against against 80 million armed citizens dispersed inside of your own cities, technological complexes, and military infrastructure and see what happens.

You're trying to kill ants with a pile driver and you will lose.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
[+] 1 user Likes Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
31-03-2013, 04:40 AM
(31-03-2013 04:33 AM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  
(31-03-2013 02:45 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  In a time when the evil governments had muskets and bronze cannons, to remain a free person, you should already be well equipped with ARMS, which included guns and should be much more than that. It was your natural right to do so.

Try launching a nuclear attack against against 80 million armed citizens dispersed inside of your own cities, technological complexes, and military infrastructure and see what happens.

You're trying to kill ants with a pile driver and you will lose.

I was trying to show how ridiculous the logic was: why are there so many fire cases? Because we don't have enough guns.

31-03-2013, 04:48 AM
I get something the the following as the message in place of the image above: 您查看的图片来自
I can transcribe a little but cannot translate Wink

Edit: Oh, it seems to be working now.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 1 user Likes Hafnof's post
31-03-2013, 04:51 AM
(31-03-2013 04:48 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  I get something the the following as the message in place of the image above: 您查看的图片来自
I can transcribe a little but cannot translate Wink

Edit: Oh, it seems to be working now.

It means "the picture you are looking at is from" a place where pictures are not for the public ...

31-03-2013, 10:24 PM
Re: Satisfied merely with the right to carry guns? Too sweet.
Oh look, an other person who doesn't realize our military's combat arms troops are mostly comprised of people who are pro 2nd amendment.

If you think of this issue as -fat white guys with guns vs the great US military killing machine with sweet tanks and stuff I seen on COD, you don't really know shit about guns, the military, or the dynamic at hand.
31-03-2013, 10:32 PM
(31-03-2013 10:24 PM)TheBlackKnight Wrote:  Oh look, an other person who doesn't realize our military's combat arms troops are mostly comprised of people who are pro 2nd amendment.

If you think of this issue as -fat white guys with guns vs the great US military killing machine with sweet tanks and stuff I seen on COD, you don't really know shit about guns, the military, or the dynamic at hand.

You mean as long as there are huge numbers of US soldiers and retired veterans keep their love for guns and 2nd amendment, and they are definitely natural allies, gun control will always remain a joke.