Satisfied merely with the right to carry guns? Too sweet.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
01-04-2013, 07:13 PM
RE: Satisfied merely with the right to carry guns? Too sweet.
Well thats the thing. Ever heard of a anti-2nd Amendment ballistics expert, firearms instructor, team tactics instructor, force on force etc etc etc? Well no. Thats why gun control legistlation is bunk, it's written by people who dont have a solid practical or techinical knowledge base to even draw off of.

The average service member or cop knows as much about guns as the average driver knows about cars.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2013, 07:29 PM
Quote:Pay attention: the following is basically a joke.

If you have to inform people that the following is a joke, then you're doing it wrong.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
01-04-2013, 07:41 PM
(01-04-2013 07:29 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:Pay attention: the following is basically a joke.

If you have to inform people that the following is a joke, then you're doing it wrong.

Apparently he did, because TheBlackknight still took him seriously.

The whole point of this was to mock those who WHO DO make such an argument, not to insinuate that all proponents of the 2nd amendment do so.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
02-04-2013, 12:39 AM
(01-04-2013 07:41 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(01-04-2013 07:29 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  If you have to inform people that the following is a joke, then you're doing it wrong.

Apparently he did, because TheBlackknight still took him seriously.

The whole point of this was to mock those who WHO DO make such an argument, not to insinuate that all proponents of the 2nd amendment do so.

I was mimicking the tones arms manufactures and dealers usually bear to make people terrified and want to buy more weapons they don't actually need.

I am ALL FOR the naturally right of people to protect themselves and to fight against severe oppression. But it is ridiculous to let the arms manufacturer to threaten people constantly and make huge profits out of it.

Sometimes when I took it seriously, some of you guys were just joking.

Sometimes when some of you guys took it seriously, I were just joking.

Can anybody tell me why this happened?

Want something? Then do something.
02-04-2013, 03:43 AM
(02-04-2013 12:39 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  Can anybody tell me why this happened?

... because people are people.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
02-04-2013, 03:57 AM
Clarification: people are assholes.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
02-04-2013, 04:39 AM
(02-04-2013 12:39 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  
(01-04-2013 07:41 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Apparently he did, because TheBlackknight still took him seriously.

I was mimicking the tones arms manufactures and dealers usually bear to make people terrified and want to buy more weapons they don't actually need.

I am ALL FOR the naturally right of people to protect themselves and to fight against severe oppression. But it is ridiculous to let the arms manufacturer to threaten people constantly and make huge profits out of it.

Sometimes when I took it seriously, some of you guys were just joking.

Sometimes when some of you guys took it seriously, I were just joking.

Can anybody tell me why this happened?

Because upwards of 85% of comunication is not just in the words said but in body language, tone of voice ect. On an internet forum we can't hear and see you as you comunicate your thoughts so all we have is the words and sometimes they get misinterparted. Happens to everyone at some point.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
02-04-2013, 07:01 AM
(02-04-2013 04:39 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Because upwards of 85% of comunication is not just in the words said but in body language, tone of voice ect. On an internet forum we can't hear and see you as you comunicate your thoughts so all we have is the words and sometimes they get misinterparted. Happens to everyone at some point.

Good point.Thumbsup

02-04-2013, 11:27 AM
(01-04-2013 07:41 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Apparently he did, because TheBlackknight still took him seriously.

The reason I took him seriously is the same reason John Stewart has his own show. They both use humor, impersonation, sarcasm in their satire to get their view point across because as you can see below,I guess the evil gun industry is scaring people into buying more guns. I follow the industry pretty well, and never really thought they needed any reason besides the fact that gun grabbers try to enact dumb laws every so often, and that keeps people in a panic.

(02-04-2013 12:39 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  I was mimicking the tones arms manufactures and dealers usually bear to make people terrified and want to buy more weapons they don't actually need.

.. . . . .please show me where a major gun maker has used scare tactics to sell guns. (please link to the hilarious glock commercials)

It's seems to me all the reason people would ever need to panic buying guns is the fact that states are enacting laws like right fucking now.
[+] 1 user Likes TheBlackKnight's post
02-04-2013, 12:03 PM
(02-04-2013 11:27 AM)TheBlackKnight Wrote:  .. . . . .please show me where a major gun maker has used scare tactics to sell guns. (please link to the hilarious glock commercials)

It's seems to me all the reason people would ever need to panic buying guns is the fact that states are enacting laws like right fucking now.

Well I can't name one major gun maker using the scare tactics to my knowledge ... buy more guns if it seems really helpful. And guns bless you.