Saturday Night Cool Kids Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-10-2014, 07:36 PM
Saturday Night Cool Kids Thread
I see I'm not the only person on the forum. I'm not sure if that makes me feel better, or if it just means I need to start questioning the company I keep. But either way, here we are. You, me, and nuthin on TV.

So what's your excuse?

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
25-10-2014, 07:38 PM
RE: Saturday Night Cool Kids Thread
Husband sleeping, watching reruns of shows of I have DVRed, and bored out of my skull.

Was hoping for some excitement here.

So far, not so good. Sadcryface

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
25-10-2014, 07:39 PM
I'm lazy and not too fond of leaving the house, so here I am as well.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
25-10-2014, 07:40 PM
One month old baby and no monies.
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
25-10-2014, 07:42 PM
Ugh, now my husband is trying to get me to leave the house to rent a movie... *turns into dead weight* but I like my pajamas!! Sadcryface Laugh out load but I am bored to death as well, Anj.

I may just go.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
25-10-2014, 07:45 PM
(25-10-2014 07:42 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Ugh, now my husband is trying to get me to leave the house to rent a movie... *turns into dead weight* but I like my pajamas!! Sadcryface Laugh out load but I am bored to death as well, Anj.

I may just go.

I am making plans for tomorrow, does that count for anything?Tongue

Need ideas - We have a big ghoul that we hang on the front porch. He used to hold a banner that said something like - Beware!! Enter at your own risk. The banner disintegrated since last year and I need to make a new one. I need a phrase to put on the fabric I got today.

I was thinking - Come Closer

Input from the cool kids appreciated.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
25-10-2014, 07:47 PM
(25-10-2014 07:45 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(25-10-2014 07:42 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Ugh, now my husband is trying to get me to leave the house to rent a movie... *turns into dead weight* but I like my pajamas!! Sadcryface Laugh out load but I am bored to death as well, Anj.

I may just go.

I am making plans for tomorrow, does that count for anything?Tongue

Need ideas - We have a big ghoul that we hang on the front porch. He used to hold a banner that said something like - Beware!! Enter at your own risk. The banner disintegrated since last year and I need to make a new one. I need a phrase to put on the fabric I got today.

I was thinking - Come Closer

Input from the cool kids appreciated.

I came in peace and left in pieces

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
25-10-2014, 07:49 PM
[img][Image: Halloween2013-2_zps07567993.jpg][/img]

Here is a picture - he is pretty big and imposing.

[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
25-10-2014, 07:51 PM
Tired from a busy day, full from chicken pot pie, paying bills. It's a wonderful life. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
25-10-2014, 07:54 PM
Have test on Thursday, have to have my lab book up to date by then, also have an online tutorial to be handed in for Monday. Then another test sometime the following week. So thats all taking priority.

Fuck uni Frusty

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post