Saudi Arabia declares Atheists are terrorists.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-04-2014, 09:08 PM
RE: Saudi Arabia declares Atheists are terrorists.
Ok. So I'll hijack a plane and one of you guys can strap on a bomb!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2014, 09:10 PM
Oh fuck. The NSA is reading this aren't they. Well it was nice knowing ya!
01-04-2014, 10:25 PM
It is the beginning of the end for them. Yay.

This is what happens as dictators realize their backs are up against the wall. The Turks have also just banned facebook and twitter because the Prime Minister, Erdogan has been taped by the police telling his son to clear a billion dollars in cash out of their house, all of it from bribes paid by government contractors. Then his son is taped threatening to kill his mistress if she leaves him. TV and radio are all paid off not to televise this so social media is the only source of information about the guy. He will probably rig the elections in August and turn Turkey into another Saudi.

One Turkish newspaper I read last week said that this is how the Ottoman empire ended. They tried to ban printing of newspapers. People actually don't like this sort of thing even in these countries. There have been mass spontaneous protests all across Turkey so Erdogan is running scared.

In Iran, the Ayatollah brought in Friday night Mosque meetings where everyone had to go and inform on their neighbours so the governement could keep a tight control on things. The problem is that people didn't like the idea so they stopped going to mosque and now Iran has one of the lowest rates of mosque attendance anywhere, running at about 7%.

I watch a lot of Middle East TV, not because I like it, but because it is all I can get where I live. The problem for these Islamic dictators is that there are hundreds of TV stations and they all broadcast American TV so you can get Game of Thrones as morning TV... We also get How I Met Your Mother, Two and a Half Men, and all the other smutty stuff, being sent out of places like Dubai and Lebanon. All the popular US shows like Pimp my Ride and The Voice are now replicated in Muslim countries, so they are all becoming culturally very Western and very American.

But, on a serious note, I am sure that, now I am here to guide you, you will all accept Jesus of Gamala as your personal savioBanana_zorror.
01-04-2014, 10:43 PM
People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, eh!

Manifest Insanity @ Amazon
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-04-2014, 12:15 AM
(01-04-2014 05:04 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Saudi Arabia. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.
Smile

Except maybe Iran.

Or Pakistan.

Or Somalia.

Or...
[+] 2 users Like Reltzik's post
02-04-2014, 12:50 AM
(02-04-2014 12:15 AM)Reltzik Wrote:  
(01-04-2014 05:04 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Saudi Arabia. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.
Smile

Except maybe Iran.

Or Pakistan.

Or Somalia.

Or...

Some parts of the southern United States if you're gay and/or an atheist. Dodgy

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
02-04-2014, 01:12 AM
(02-04-2014 12:50 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(02-04-2014 12:15 AM)Reltzik Wrote:  Except maybe Iran.

Or Pakistan.

Or Somalia.

Or...

Some parts of the southern United States if you're gay and/or an atheist. Dodgy

.... eh, the South is bad, but fundamentalist Islamic nations are a WHOLE 'nother level of awful in that regard. It's like, evil lite. The South's kicking puppies while the Islamists are testing chemical weapons on four-year-olds.

.... metaphorically, speaking.

.... I hope.

"If I ignore the alternatives, the only option is God; I ignore them; therefore God." -- The Syllogism of Fail
02-04-2014, 04:00 AM
Doesn't this also mean that anyone who doesn't believe in that particular god are terrorists? Not just atheists?
02-04-2014, 11:56 AM
(01-04-2014 04:38 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  
Quote:Saudi Arabia has introduced a series of new laws which define atheists as terrorists, according to a report from Human Rights Watch.

In a string of royal decrees and an overarching new piece of legislation to deal with terrorism generally, the Saudi King Abdullah has clamped down on all forms of political dissent and protests that could "harm public order". The new laws have largely been brought in to combat the growing number of Saudis travelling to take part in the civil war in Syria, who have previously returned with newfound training and ideas about overthrowing the monarchy.
To that end, King Abdullah issued Royal Decree 44, which criminalises "participating in hostilities outside the kingdom" with prison sentences of between three and 20 years, Human Rights Watch said.

Yet last month further regulations were issued by the Saudi interior ministry, identifying a broad list of groups which the government considers to be terrorist organisations - including the Muslim Brotherhood.

Article one of the new provisions defines terrorism as "calling for atheist thought in any form, or calling into question the fundamentals of the Islamic religion on which this country is based".

Joe Stork, deputy Middle East and North Africa director of Human Rights Watch, said: "Saudi authorities have never tolerated criticism of their policies, but these recent laws and regulations turn almost any critical expression or independent association into crimes of terrorism.
"These regulations dash any hope that King Abdullah intends to open a space for peaceful dissent or independent groups," Mr Stork said.
[........]

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/...28389.html

Being called a terrorist by Saudi Arabia is one of the greatest honors that was ever bestowed on me.

I will wear it with pride.

So, basically what is happening here is that they are inviting the more violent ones among us to go have fun in the old kingdom.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
02-04-2014, 12:05 PM
So then instead of suicide bombers, are they going start threatening with atheists?

"Meet our demands or we will wreak heathen havoc on you!"

Sounds legit. Thumbsup

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.