Saudi Arabia declares Atheists are terrorists.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-04-2014, 12:18 PM
RE: Saudi Arabia declares Atheists are terrorists.
Of course, there is nothing more terrifying than a group of people that stalk you in the middle of the night and point out the logical fallacy in your argument.

Oh the sleepless nights they all must have endured before this law was put into place.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Rahn127's post
02-04-2014, 12:45 PM
RE: Saudi Arabia declares Atheists are terrorists.
(02-04-2014 12:18 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  Of course, there is nothing more terrifying than a group of people that stalk you in the middle of the night and point out the logical fallacy in your argument.

Oh the sleepless nights they all must have endured before this law was put into place.

hah!

Can you just imagine that story?

There I was, sleeping soundly in my bed when I awoke suddenly to a noise. It was the soft click of my door's latch being shifted open. The hinges creaked gently. I sat up in a cold sweat; I heard no footsteps, no sound apart from the gentle breathing of my sleeping wives, but I knew something was coming. Coming for me. Then a whisper pierced the darkness. It's message was simple, but terrifying and evil and incomprehensible to me. It said "There is no evidence for your religion's purported truth."
Seconds went by, nothing happened. No sound but the clink of the latch returnign to it's place.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply