Saudi Atheist

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-01-2015, 04:55 PM
RE: Saudi Atheist
(19-01-2015 04:28 PM)gofish! Wrote:  
(19-01-2015 04:12 PM)DeadChannel Wrote:  Okay, well, good to know you're being careful about the technical side of things.

And yeah, I know I already said something to this effect, but I really do hope things work out for you.

Btw, didn't your government just announce a bunch if rules regarding treating atheists as terrorists? I've read a little bit about it from the political point of view, but how's it effecting real world day to day stuff there?

I would wonder whether that, and sexual orientation might not make an asylum case?

Sorry, terribly rude of me, hello and welcome. Smile

Interesting point. But my main concern is, will I have the right to work as an asylum seeker?

Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-01-2015, 05:03 PM
(19-01-2015 04:55 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  
(19-01-2015 04:48 PM)Normality Wrote:  I don't know but I don't care anymore.
Yes i'm serious about this. But when I opened this thread i didn't want it immediately, I want to raise some money first.
Yeah, I heard about how Sweden is very accepting.

Sweden might change, since the far right is coming to power.

You should also know that Sweden is a country in which there are alot of islamic radicals aswell.

Just because you are abroad, this doesnt mean that you will be safe, you should remember that there are islamists in Europe who will be violent there aswell should you choose to go public.

Your case however is clear cut. You are an atheist from a country that punishes atheism with death. And EU countries are legaly forbidden from deporting anyone who would face the death penalty.

All you need to do is request a visa, buy a plane ticket, and head out to the country you want to go to.

Remember however that in accordance to EU law, you can only request asylum in the country in which you arrive first.

Would you like me to ask at my local immigration office what steps are required from you to undertake? Things are different from country to country but the EU legal framework should be the same everywhere.

Ugh Muslims are everywhere. What is happening to this world? They should stay in their countries if they want Islam laws.
Thank you for all of the information.
Yes please, if it's not a trouble for you.
19-01-2015, 05:04 PM
I can't offer any advice, but I do want to welcome you and I think you're very brave.

Hug

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
19-01-2015, 05:18 PM
(19-01-2015 05:03 PM)Normality Wrote:  
(19-01-2015 04:55 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Sweden might change, since the far right is coming to power.

You should also know that Sweden is a country in which there are alot of islamic radicals aswell.

Just because you are abroad, this doesnt mean that you will be safe, you should remember that there are islamists in Europe who will be violent there aswell should you choose to go public.

Your case however is clear cut. You are an atheist from a country that punishes atheism with death. And EU countries are legaly forbidden from deporting anyone who would face the death penalty.

All you need to do is request a visa, buy a plane ticket, and head out to the country you want to go to.

Remember however that in accordance to EU law, you can only request asylum in the country in which you arrive first.

Would you like me to ask at my local immigration office what steps are required from you to undertake? Things are different from country to country but the EU legal framework should be the same everywhere.

Ugh Muslims are everywhere. What is happening to this world? They should stay in their countries if they want Islam laws.
Thank you for all of the information.
Yes please, if it's not a trouble for you.

Fine.

Let me send some emails and ask questions.

I will post answeres and other info here.

As I understand Sweden is your prefered destination, so I will try to find things out about the leal framework there.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
19-01-2015, 05:32 PM
I have sent an email to the Swedish ministry of justice, which manages the Swedish immigration and asylum office.

I hope they will send me info to share with you, or ask for your contact information, to directly talk with you about your situation.

I will send you a pm, once they write back.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 2 users Like The Germans are coming's post
19-01-2015, 05:43 PM
(19-01-2015 05:32 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  I have sent an email to the Swedish ministry of justice, which manages the Swedish immigration and asylum office.

I hope they will send me info to share with you, or ask for your contact information, to directly talk with you about your situation.

I will send you a pm, once they write back.

Thank you so much! You could have suggested that I contact them myself but instead you did it. You're so nice. Bowing
19-01-2015, 05:52 PM
(19-01-2015 07:01 AM)Normality Wrote:  Hello or Assalamu Alaikum!

I'm an atheist from Saudi Arabia and i'm not going to talk about the struggle I face everyday, I just want some advice in getting out of this country.

I'm 23 and have a bachelor degree in English. I can't stand living here anymore, and it's not just because i'm an atheist , i'm also not completely heterosexual? I don't know i'm just attracted to both males and females and if there is something i'm cretin about it's that I don't want get married and have kids! EVER! Moreover, in my age it's expected to be married so i'm facing a lot of pressure.

I don't know what to do. I want to get out but I have no idea how to do it. Should I apply for a job in a desired country or should I apply to be a refuge?

I would appreciate it if someone who faced a similar problem to reply.
And sorry for my English, i'm better at speaking the language.

Step by step ...

1. Get out of your own country, even if it is to move to a country very close.

2. While in the other country, you need to apply for refugee status in the country you would like to move to. For example, to apply for refugee status in Canada, you would need to go HERE online.

3. You can claim you are a refugee by completing the following requirements:

1) Convention Refugee Abroad Class

You may be in this class if you:

1. are outside your home country; and cannot return there due to a well-founded fear of persecution based on: race, religion, political opinion, nationality, or membership in a particular social group, such as women or people with a particular sexual orientation.

You must also be:

1. Outside Canada, and want to come to Canada, and/or

Option a) Be Referred by the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) or another referral organization, or be sponsored by a private sponsorship group, and selected as a government-assisted or privately sponsored refugee, or ..

Option b) Have the funds needed to support yourself and any dependents after you arrive in Canada.

To Summarize ...

Firstly, get out of Saudi Arabia.

Secondly, appeal to the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees by going HERE.

Thirdly, since atheism and homosexuality are both serious crimes in Saudi Arabia, you can claim refugee status in Canada because of you suffering religious persecution in Saudi Arabia, and also claim refugee status in Canada because of your sexual orientation.

Hope that helps.

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
[+] 3 users Like Free's post
19-01-2015, 05:53 PM
I just found this http://www.seekasylumsweden.info/advisor...ation.html
There is a fee for this "Advisory Pre-Application" but I think I will do it.
19-01-2015, 06:00 PM (This post was last modified: 19-01-2015 06:03 PM by Normality.)
(19-01-2015 05:52 PM)Free Wrote:  
(19-01-2015 07:01 AM)Normality Wrote:  Hello or Assalamu Alaikum!

I'm an atheist from Saudi Arabia and i'm not going to talk about the struggle I face everyday, I just want some advice in getting out of this country.

I'm 23 and have a bachelor degree in English. I can't stand living here anymore, and it's not just because i'm an atheist , i'm also not completely heterosexual? I don't know i'm just attracted to both males and females and if there is something i'm cretin about it's that I don't want get married and have kids! EVER! Moreover, in my age it's expected to be married so i'm facing a lot of pressure.

I don't know what to do. I want to get out but I have no idea how to do it. Should I apply for a job in a desired country or should I apply to be a refuge?

I would appreciate it if someone who faced a similar problem to reply.
And sorry for my English, i'm better at speaking the language.

Step by step ...

2. While in the other country, you need to apply for refugee status in the country you would like to move to. For example, to apply for refugee status in Canada, you would need to go HERE online.

1. are outside your home country; and cannot return there due to a well-founded fear of persecution based on: race, religion, political opinion, nationality, or membership in a particular social group, such as women or people with a particular sexual orientation.

You must also be:

Option a) Be Referred by the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) or another referral organization, or be sponsored by a private sponsorship group, and selected as a government-assisted or privately sponsored refugee, or ..

Option b) Have the funds needed to support yourself and any dependents after you arrive in Canada.

To Summarize ...

Secondly, appeal to the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees by going HERE.

Thirdly, since atheism and homosexuality are both serious crimes in Saudi Arabia, you can claim refugee status in Canada because of you suffering religious persecution in Saudi Arabia, and also claim refugee status in Canada because of your sexual orientation.

Hope that helps.

Think you for taking the time. I never thought about leaving my country to another and then apply for a refugee status. I always taught about going to the country I want and then Apply. I will check out the link. Thank you again.
19-01-2015, 06:08 PM
(19-01-2015 06:00 PM)Normality Wrote:  
(19-01-2015 05:52 PM)Free Wrote:  Step by step ...

You must also be:

To Summarize ...

Hope that helps.

Think you for taking the time. I never thought about leaving my country to another and then apply for a refugee status. I always taught about going to the country I want and then Apply. I will check out the link. Thank you again.

You will find that leaving your country first is required so that you can say that you left because of persecution.

And you are welcome.

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!