Saudi Morality Police Put a Stop to Immoral Mascots

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-02-2016, 07:23 PM
Saudi Morality Police Put a Stop to Immoral Mascots
According to reports, the Saudi Morality Police recently attended the opening of a candy store in Kharaj for the purpose of arresting the shop's mascot.

This mascot is a female not covered completely in a potato sack, so I'm sure you all can understand how pressingly urgent it was that the MPs do their duty and remove this harlotous mascot from the eyes of the people, in order to maintain public decency.

Source: http://www.vocativ.com/news/281026/saudi...-a-mascot/

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2016, 08:19 PM
RE: Saudi Morality Police Put a Stop to Immoral Mascots
Hey! Why no comment on the most encouraging thing about that article... that Saudis themselves are pissed off about this idiocy?

The world is changed (I feel it in the water, I feel it in the earth, I smell it in the air).

The photoshop burka was excellent.

Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
10-02-2016, 08:22 PM
(10-02-2016 08:19 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Hey! Why no comment on the most encouraging thing about that article... that Saudis themselves are pissed off about this idiocy?

The world is changed (I feel it in the water, I feel it in the earth, I smell it in the air).

The photoshop burka was excellent.

Big Grin

Thought I'd let people discover that fun bit. That was a nice photoshop.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
10-02-2016, 09:59 PM
We have morality police here in the US as well, but they are self-appointed and have no power.

[Image: Preaching.gif]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
11-02-2016, 06:10 AM
(10-02-2016 09:59 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  We have morality police here in the US as well, but they are self-appointed and have no power.

they have no power de jure; unfortunately they have far too much power de facto

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
11-02-2016, 07:51 AM
Welcome to the Middle East,

Set your clock ahead 6 hours and your calendar back 2000 years.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post