Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-10-2014, 02:56 PM
Saudi Sexism
This kinda thing really annoys me.

I still can't fathom how Saudi Arabia can be so backwards. No

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
08-10-2014, 03:24 PM
RE: Saudi Sexism
Because there's not the co-ordinated will anywhere to stop it being so...

"Name me a moral statement made or moral action performed that could not have been made or done, by a non-believer..." - Christopher Hitchens

My youtube musings: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfFoxbz...UVi1pf4B5g
08-10-2014, 03:28 PM
(08-10-2014 02:56 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  This kinda thing really annoys me.

Those women should be at home in the kitchen making their men some Al-Kabsa. How dare they show interest in sweaty man sports. They might show their sexy eyes in the stadium and be harassed for the audacity of their immodesty. Whores. One of the guys in the stadium might get turned on by their sexy black niqabs and which will cause the unpleasant inability to resist having "sex" with them.

At least they can't be recognized in the photos for honor killings...

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
08-10-2014, 03:28 PM
(08-10-2014 03:24 PM)CiderThinker Wrote:  Because there's not the co-ordinated will anywhere to stop it being so...

The theocracy probably doesn't help.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
08-10-2014, 03:30 PM
(08-10-2014 02:56 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  This kinda thing really annoys me.

Wonder if her husband gave her a good flogging for behaving like that?Evil_monster
08-10-2014, 03:30 PM
Shit - how retarded can they be?!? Dodgy
Quote:Over 900 people have commented on the clip, most of them angry men, critical of the unidentified woman for being in a stadium filled with thousands of men. "Women aren't interested in football, so why go to a stadium to watch a live match?" wrote one. "Does this woman not have a man? Her place is in the house," said another. Many who oppose women being allowed into stadium say it encourages immoral and sinful behaviour. Others say it puts women at risk of being harassed.

"encourages immoral and sinful behavior" Consider Well then, what's good for the goose is good for the gander, as they say.

Maybe Saudi men shouldn't be going to stadiums to watch sporting events. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
08-10-2014, 03:37 PM
(08-10-2014 03:30 PM)kim Wrote:  Shit - how retarded can they be?!? Dodgy
Quote:Over 900 people have commented on the clip, most of them angry men, critical of the unidentified woman for being in a stadium filled with thousands of men. "Women aren't interested in football, so why go to a stadium to watch a live match?" wrote one. "Does this woman not have a man? Her place is in the house," said another. Many who oppose women being allowed into stadium say it encourages immoral and sinful behaviour. Others say it puts women at risk of being harassed.

"encourages immoral and sinful behavior" Consider Well then, what's good for the goose is good for the gander, as they say.

Maybe Saudi men shouldn't be going to stadiums to watch sporting events. Drinking Beverage

Ain't no 'maybe' about it... Women don't get to, so they shouldn't either; fair play, right?

On the plus side, at least the women cannot be identified thanks to their ninja outfits.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
08-10-2014, 03:42 PM
I kind of dig the ninja outfits.
If forced to wear one, I'd make certain mine fit more snugly... kind of like Cat Woman without ears. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
08-10-2014, 04:03 PM
(08-10-2014 03:30 PM)kim Wrote:  Shit - how retarded can they be?!? Dodgy

Yeah, that passage that you quoted is possibly the dumbest fucking thing I've ever read. It's literally an art form to get so much ridiculous bullshit into such a short quotation. I think the worst bit (just about, it's a close run thing), is the bit about how women should be banned so they don't get harassed. Maybe, just maybe, it'd be better to focus on sorting out the men who would harass a woman in public, as opposed to just blaming the woman.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post