SavedWheat needs warning about rule 1.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-12-2013, 02:02 AM
SavedWheat needs warning about rule 1.
Newbie created two duplicate threads in the Atheism and Theism forum, just 8 minutes apart.

Since he's a newbie, I'd recommend a warning rather than a banning, if I'm allowed to make any recommendation.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-12-2013, 02:39 AM
RE: SavedWheat needs warning about rule 1.
1) This isn't the place for this.

2) Meh

3) You are allowed to make a suggestion just as the mods are allowed to ignore it.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
20-12-2013, 06:17 AM
(20-12-2013 02:02 AM)Reltzik Wrote:  Newbie created two duplicate threads in the Atheism and Theism forum, just 8 minutes apart.

Since he's a newbie, I'd recommend a warning rather than a banning, if I'm allowed to make any recommendation.

I already alerted the Forum Team to this, MSBB sent them a warning.

Also it was three duplicate threads.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
20-12-2013, 06:22 AM
Actually, isn't this rather common? For a newbie must=preach sort to bomb a forum with their praisejesusness and when they don't get the reaction (whatever that may be) they're hoping for they simply dump another thread with slightly different title but same crap? *yawn* The funny thing is Does Anyone really take this sort of person seriously?
I think the multiple thread thing is part of the "Witness" calling - some directive they get at church. Some such "go forth and convert x number of people today" kind a thang.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
20-12-2013, 06:27 AM
(20-12-2013 06:22 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Actually, isn't this rather common? For a newbie must=preach sort to bomb a forum with their praisejesusness and when they don't get the reaction (whatever that may be) they're hoping for they simply dump another thread with slightly different title but same crap? *yawn* The funny thing is Does Anyone really take this sort of person seriously?
I think the multiple thread thing is part of the "Witness" calling - some directive they get at church. Some such "go forth and convert x number of people today" kind a thang.

Noobs coming and proselytising and being promptly beaten into the dirt isn't a new or rare thing.

Making the same thread three times within the space of a half hour however is a tad unusual.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
20-12-2013, 06:37 AM
I think I was making dupes when I first signed up - the threads didn't show because they were not approved yet and I thought they didn't take for some reason.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
20-12-2013, 06:39 AM
(20-12-2013 06:27 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(20-12-2013 06:22 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Actually, isn't this rather common? For a newbie must=preach sort to bomb a forum with their praisejesusness and when they don't get the reaction (whatever that may be) they're hoping for they simply dump another thread with slightly different title but same crap? *yawn* The funny thing is Does Anyone really take this sort of person seriously?

Noobs coming and proselytising and being promptly beaten into the dirt isn't a new or rare thing.

Making the same thread three times within the space of a half hour however is a tad unusual.

Used to happen on the old AF all the time. *yawn stretch* Usually admin just deletes thread duplication when they catch the screw-up or over proselytizing.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.