Saving Endangered Species by HUNTING them????????

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-01-2014, 11:05 AM
RE: Saving Endangered Species by HUNTING them????????
The old male that will undoubtedly be the target for the hunt will not be part of a herd. Not a herd animal.

Just sayin.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
17-01-2014, 11:57 PM
(17-01-2014 09:51 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(17-01-2014 09:48 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  What I'm trying to say.

This is not a "real world" solution, its a lazy solution.

Doing things the best way, the "best practice" is hard I get that. But killing them off for cash is just a veiled way to give the rich what they want and appease people who give two flicks about life other than humanoid. "Yes this goes to ....charity....see its okay now.

I see where you're coming from, but you also need to see the other side. Most people don't give damn. Or, they do, but don't have the means to help. So, instead, since people are already killing them, make some money off it. Yes, I realize the twisted morals in what I'm saying. I realize it's not the right way, but this is a "real world" solution in my opinion.
People are people, you're not gonna change the world with a few dying puppy commercials...

So you're telling me the only two options are to kill things or....puppy commercials?
18-01-2014, 12:22 AM
(17-01-2014 11:57 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(17-01-2014 09:51 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  I see where you're coming from, but you also need to see the other side. Most people don't give damn. Or, they do, but don't have the means to help. So, instead, since people are already killing them, make some money off it. Yes, I realize the twisted morals in what I'm saying. I realize it's not the right way, but this is a "real world" solution in my opinion.
People are people, you're not gonna change the world with a few dying puppy commercials...

So you're telling me the only two options are to kill things or....puppy commercials?

Yep, that's exactly what I'm saying. Please continue.

Atir aissom atir imon
18-01-2014, 12:27 AM
Well. I'm sorry. But when we are okay with "well they are gonna kill them so we might as well get cash out of it" it just says a lot about our disgusting society. I could never feel comfortable saying that.
18-01-2014, 12:29 AM
(18-01-2014 12:27 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Well. I'm sorry. But when we are okay with "well they are gonna kill them so we might as well get cash out of it" it just says a lot about our disgusting society. I could never feel comfortable saying that.

Look at what Chas posted then. It'll be fine.

Atir aissom atir imon
18-01-2014, 12:33 AM
Well I guess we could insert any sickly, unhealthy, unproductive animal or person into that category then?

Its a scary road when we start loosening our morals for simpler answers.
18-01-2014, 12:40 AM (This post was last modified: 18-01-2014 12:43 AM by Hobbitgirl.)
But that doesn't matter I suppose *sigh* it's just....

While I'm not a some scary vegan/anti-hunter person.

It's an endangered animal....for cash.

I'm sad not more of you see the nastiness of this Sad I guess that is all thats really bugging me. Carry on.
18-01-2014, 01:21 AM
(18-01-2014 12:33 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Well I guess we could insert any sickly, unhealthy, unproductive animal or person into that category then?

Its a scary road when we start loosening our morals for simpler answers.

Sparta did it, and they're badass...

Atir aissom atir imon
18-01-2014, 01:22 AM
(18-01-2014 12:40 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  But that doesn't matter I suppose *sigh* it's just....

While I'm not a some scary vegan/anti-hunter person.

It's an endangered animal....for cash.

I'm sad not more of you see the nastiness of this Sad I guess that is all thats really bugging me. Carry on.

Like I said before, I'm not denying the twisted morals or saying it's right. I'm only saying it works

Atir aissom atir imon
18-01-2014, 01:41 PM
This is some clever outside the box thinking. But if dude really wants to maximize his $350,000 experience, he needs to take on the old bull face-to-face, hand-to-hand, mano y rhino. ... This could actually work.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.