Say hello to mister ISIS my fellow trolls.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-09-2015, 02:17 PM
RE: Say hello to mister ISIS my fellow trolls.
Well I've said it before and I'll say it again. As long as the terrorist remain stupid we'll be ok.

Such as the man with the plastic explosives for shoes that tried to set them off with a lighter.

In January 2000, al-Qaeda operatives in Aden planned to blow up a US Navy destroyer called The Sullivans by ramming it with a boat-cum-bomb. Only they loaded so many explosives on to their boat that it sank.

The Birmingham terror group who were found guilty in February this year of conspiring to commit acts of terrorism, the three space cadets had managed to raise £12,000 for their planned attacks but then lost £9,000 of it when one of them went to make a cup of tea while betting on online stock exchanges. The leader of the gang – nickname: Chubbs – was reportedly too fat and unfit to undergo proper terror training. They had bought sport ice packs in the hope of using the ammonium nitrate to make bombs, but ammonium nitrate is no longer an ingredient in commercially available ice packs. No money, no training, no nitrate

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Commonsensei's post
17-09-2015, 02:30 PM
Not gonna go watch some ISIS guy's youtube channel, but you could also report him to youtube itself, I think they try to shut down such user accounts.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
18-09-2015, 06:25 AM
(17-09-2015 02:03 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Or don't get too fired up that might make you loose your head too.

Exactly. So long as you don't push him too far, he probably won't blow up at you.
[+] 3 users Like RobbyPants's post
18-09-2015, 06:42 AM
(18-09-2015 06:25 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 02:03 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Or don't get too fired up that might make you loose your head too.

Exactly. So long as you don't push him too far, he probably won't blow up at you.

Well that takes the fun out of it. If I'm gonna fuck around with an extremist, best case scenario is to provoke them into attacking me. Then I can do them the favor of sending them to their virgins in mutilated pieces and have at least a possibility of not going to jail for it.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 3 users Like yakherder's post
18-09-2015, 07:10 AM
Seems like far too much human interaction and social involvement to do such a thing.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
18-09-2015, 02:05 PM
Holy smokes, that's some scary stuff!! Sad
18-09-2015, 02:16 PM (This post was last modified: 18-09-2015 02:21 PM by Free.)
(16-09-2015 05:43 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  
(16-09-2015 05:40 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  That's your problem Big Grin

Why? If the world going to burn anyway, who are you to tell me that I cant set a few fires myself?

No, what he means is that you had heated exchanges with a total idiot, and that's the whole problem here, since you should be too intelligent to do that bullshit.

He's not insulting or challenging you.

lol

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
19-09-2015, 10:40 AM
disregard
19-09-2015, 05:43 PM
Good, his account seems to have disappeared. I flagged a few videos over the last few days too.

Cunt.
19-09-2015, 06:01 PM
All I can think when I read the thread title is "Say hello to my little friend!"

#sigh