Say hello to the theater obsessed ghost.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-03-2016, 05:53 AM
RE: Say hello to the theater obsessed ghost.
I spent the night in Thornewood Castle (it's really only a manor house) in Lakewood WA.

Part of the movie "Rose Red" by Stephen King was filmed there. It's supposedly haunted, and 3/4 of it is now a bed and breakfast.

I played some pool with my nephew, looked through the photo albums they had of the movie filming - had some drinks and went to bed.

No spooky shit at all.

About what you'd expect.

Although they did have some really cool stained glass windows -- some over 500 years old..

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
25-03-2016, 06:16 PM (This post was last modified: 25-03-2016 06:31 PM by CleverUsername.)
RE: Say hello to the theater obsessed ghost.
Back up here for night 2, and I'm incredibly pissed off; I get one line from up here (I get like three on the ground) and Director chick just talks over me. She has the script open in front of her. She should know I'm supposed to talk. It's not my fault she hasn't given me the chance in the recent run throughs. I'm supposed to turn a light up after my line, I thought maybe she'd get the hint to be quiet for five seconds when the light didn't immediately come up (as, again, she has the script in front of her and it clearly indicates the lights come on after I talk), but no.

And yes, I know, she's probably just used to doing it one way, but she repeatedly manages to erase what little part I have in this and SHE HAS THE SCRIPT IN FRONT OF HER.

UGH. /kind of sort of off topic rant not really I don't know what the topic of the thread I made is

Meanwhile, Dorothy's flower is clearly wilting. I guess the idea is supposed to be by the end of the run it dies and becomes a ghost flower. Dodgy

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply