Say something negative about the above poster (forum game)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-03-2014, 03:28 PM
RE: Say something negative about the above poster (forum game)
(31-03-2014 03:27 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  There's nothing negative to say. Angry

Too much negative to say. Angry

More Min Gee Ziss
[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-03-2014, 03:29 PM
If ranting were an Olympic sport 'Muffs would get the gold. (I'm not sure that's a negative Consider )

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
04-04-2014, 05:34 AM
Every time I see Full Circle I see a picture of a dog, and I know Full Circle isn't a dog, so it pisses me off. Angry

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post
04-04-2014, 01:39 PM
(04-04-2014 05:34 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Every time I see Full Circle I see a picture of a dog, and I know Full Circle isn't a dog, so it pisses me off. Angry

Your avatar make me want a beer. I'm at work and can't have one...darn you Misanthropik! Weeping

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post
04-04-2014, 01:40 PM
(04-04-2014 01:39 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  
(04-04-2014 05:34 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Every time I see Full Circle I see a picture of a dog, and I know Full Circle isn't a dog, so it pisses me off. Angry

Your avatar make me want a beer. I'm at work and can't have one...darn you Misanthropik! Weeping

Is missing in action way too much.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
04-04-2014, 03:41 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2014 03:48 PM by Full Circle.)
Insists on being rational...I just don't get it. Wink

(@ Mis - Every time I see Full Circle I see a picture of a dog, and I know Full Circle isn't a dog, so it pisses me off. That dog was my best friend, companion and protector for a decade and a day doesn't go by that I don't miss him. Having his photo as my avatar is an honor and a reminder of what loyalty looks like.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
05-04-2014, 05:15 AM
Sentimental bastard Sadcryface

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
05-04-2014, 06:07 AM
Psychedelic special needs canine Angel

[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
07-04-2014, 11:56 AM
No negative rep points Sad

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
07-04-2014, 11:58 AM
(07-04-2014 11:56 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  No negative rep points Sad

Can't draw for shit.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user