Say something positive about the above poster (forum game)

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.75 Average
25-08-2017, 01:40 PM
RE: Say something positive about the above poster (forum game)
(25-08-2017 01:27 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(25-08-2017 01:25 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Awesome person!
Just as mod and interesting as poster.

Your posts are very...

Polished. Drinking Beverage

More Min Gee Ziss
[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-08-2017, 12:55 AM
(09-05-2012 09:38 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Say something nice about the person who posts before you.

Well as most previous posters are atheists I'd like to say something nice to ALL of them just in case they mistakenly think they don't have a place in God's Plan!
Here ya go..Smile-

[Image: charlie.gif~original]
27-08-2017, 01:19 AM
^^ Heart is in the right place. Rolleyes

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
27-08-2017, 02:29 AM (This post was last modified: 27-08-2017 02:33 AM by Propwash.)
Here's another nice thing to say to all atheists in case they don't think they fit into the Big Plan of the Universe..Smile-
Gollum was probably an atheist, BUT IT WAS HE WHO (indirectly) SAVED MIDDLE EARTH!
1- Frodo gives in to the power of the Ring and puts it on..
2/3- But Gollum bites off his finger to get the Ring..
4/5- They grapple and Gollum accidentally topples into the volcano, destroying himself and the Ring, thereby saving Middle Earth..Smile

[Image: gollum-ending_zpsmcyi8b1n.jpg~original]

Frodo to Sam- "..do you remember Gandalf's words: 'Even Gollum may have something yet to do?'
But for him, Sam, I could not have destroyed the Ring. The Quest would have been in vain, even at the bitter end. So let us forgive him! For the Quest is achieved, and now all is over. I am glad you are here with me. Here at the end of all things, Sam."- LOTR Return of the King Book VI ch 3
27-08-2017, 03:14 AM
Brother, can we use this thread as light entertainment and not as evangelising? Facepalm You've got a whole goddamn forum to evangelise in.

Now I gotta say something nice about you Angry

Seems to be reasonably polite, apart from the evangelism thing.

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
27-08-2017, 04:46 AM
(27-08-2017 03:14 AM)morondog Wrote:  Brother, can we use this thread as light entertainment and not as evangelising? Facepalm You've got a whole goddamn forum to evangelise in.

Although, gotta say, I love the idea of Gollum dying for our sins. Had Tolkien added a resurrection there'd be Gollumists wearing rings pendants a thousand years from now.

Anyway, the positive bit... I judge people not on their rep or their views but on how many likes they've given.

You win, brother, you definitely win. Smile

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
27-08-2017, 07:08 AM
(27-08-2017 04:46 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(27-08-2017 03:14 AM)morondog Wrote:  Brother, can we use this thread as light entertainment and not as evangelising? Facepalm You've got a whole goddamn forum to evangelise in.

Although, gotta say, I love the idea of Gollum dying for our sins. Had Tolkien added a resurrection there'd be Gollumists wearing rings pendants a thousand years from now.

Anyway, the positive bit... I judge people not on their rep or their views but on how many likes they've given.

Interesting way of doing things, I rep rather than like infact my likes given are woefully low partly because likes given and likes received doesn't show up on my mobile interface unless I switch to desktop mode. I'm definitely going to have to start giving more likes.
Something positive.... well, you are fair thoughtful insightful and you have a good sense of humour.
27-08-2017, 07:13 AM
(27-08-2017 04:46 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Although, gotta say, I love the idea of Gollum dying for our sins. Had Tolkien added a resurrection there'd be Gollumists wearing rings pendants a thousand years from now.

Little bit mysterious and aloof, but very kind and supportive. Oh, and smart and handsome, too.

It's so much nicer to say positive things about the poster above you rather than negative things. That other thread looked like something straight off this other forum I visited. Nasty place.
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
27-08-2017, 07:25 AM
(27-08-2017 07:13 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(27-08-2017 04:46 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Although, gotta say, I love the idea of Gollum dying for our sins. Had Tolkien added a resurrection there'd be Gollumists wearing rings pendants a thousand years from now.

Little bit mysterious and aloof, but very kind and supportive. Oh, and smart and handsome, too.

It's so much nicer to say positive things about the poster above you rather than negative things. That other thread looked like something straight off this other forum I visited. Nasty place.

Aliza's smart and fun. One of the nicest theists 'round these parts.

Yeah, I can sort of understand the spirit of fun / self-deprecation that the negging thread I guess was supposed to have, but those things are inherently gonna go tits up eventually. Surprisingly, people don't like getting insulted Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
27-08-2017, 07:40 AM
(27-08-2017 12:55 AM)Propwash Wrote:  Well as most previous posters are atheists I'd like to say something nice to ALL of them just in case they mistakenly think they don't have a place in God's Plan!

*The* most condescending religionist we've had in a while.

What, being the best at something is not necessarily considered a compliment. No way Drinking Beverage

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."