Say something positive about the above poster (forum game)

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.75 Average
27-08-2017, 07:50 AM
RE: Say something positive about the above poster (forum game)
I'm confused is it say something nice to the person directly above you or anyone who is above you ?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-08-2017, 07:54 AM
(27-08-2017 07:50 AM)adey67 Wrote:  I'm confused is it say something nice to the person directly above you or anyone who is above you ?

Pfft, no one's above me Drinking Beverage

And. I don't play by the rules. Esp. in the face is such faux-nice douchiness.

Also - can finally (pretend to) take a Brexit joke Rolleyes

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
27-08-2017, 08:10 AM
(27-08-2017 07:54 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(27-08-2017 07:50 AM)adey67 Wrote:  I'm confused is it say something nice to the person directly above you or anyone who is above you ?

Pfft, no one's above me Drinking Beverage

And. I don't play by the rules. Esp. in the face is such faux-nice douchiness.

Also - can finally (pretend to) take a Brexit joke Rolleyes

Oh that wasn't a pop at you I was genuinely confused Aliza skipped up one I think.
Positives ..... Quick witted humorous highly intelligent and feisty.
27-08-2017, 08:10 AM

We posted together.

Adey, Adey, Adey, so wonderful and sweet. You're empathetic, courteous, funny and fun to chat with. Whenever I see your username, I know I'm in good company.

Morondog, my friend and ally against fundamentalism. I love it when you agree with me, but when we disagree, you challenge my viewpoint in a polite manner with a spirit of learning and understanding.

Vera, my dear, you've stolen my heart with your wit and acerbic tongue. I love when you join a conversation because your insight always leaves me impressed and wanting to read more.
[+] 3 users Like Aliza's post
27-08-2017, 08:36 AM
(27-08-2017 08:10 AM)Aliza Wrote:  We posted together.

Adey, Adey, Adey, so wonderful and sweet. You're empathetic, courteous, funny and fun to chat with. Whenever I see your username, I know I'm in good company.

Morondog, my friend and ally against fundamentalism. I love it when you agree with me, but when we disagree, you challenge my viewpoint in a polite manner with a spirit of learning and understanding.

Vera, my dear, you've stolen my heart with your wit and acerbic tongue. I love when you join a conversation because your insight always leaves me impressed and wanting to read more.

Aw...

And. We don't just keep you (in the basement) to prove to proselytising trols that we can get along just fine with theists Big Grin

Really knowledgeable about the Old T Tanakh and an avid lover of birds. What's not to love!

[Image: s-bdcbeb6e3a29a1869e73c87539fda84047c4f4dd.gif]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
27-08-2017, 08:55 AM
(27-08-2017 08:10 AM)Aliza Wrote:  

We posted together.

Blush But only if I've not been drinking Rolleyes Note to self no more posting under the influence.
Aliza what can I say I admire you for your kindness your faith and your ability to interact with atheists without being condescending and patronising and because I have a bit of a thing for Jewish girls Blush (nothing creepy intended)
27-08-2017, 09:05 AM
(27-08-2017 08:55 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(27-08-2017 08:10 AM)Aliza Wrote:  We posted together.

Blush But only if I've not been drinking Rolleyes Note to self no more posting under the influence.
Aliza what can I say I admire you for your kindness your faith and your ability to interact with atheists without being condescending and patronising and because I have a bit of a thing for Jewish girls Blush (nothing creepy intended)

Daaaw. Blush

I wish I could hit a button to put my account in "under the influence" mode so I can't post. I try very hard not to post while compromised, but occasionally my security measures fail me. The resulting posts are always embarassing. Confused
27-08-2017, 09:12 AM
(27-08-2017 09:05 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(27-08-2017 08:55 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Blush But only if I've not been drinking Rolleyes Note to self no more posting under the influence.

Daaaw. Blush

I wish I could hit a button to put my account in "under the influence" mode so I can't post. I try very hard not to post while compromised, but occasionally my security measures fail me. The resulting posts are always embarassing. Confused
Embarrassing I can cope with but mine can get really quite nasty and then I feel awful about it when I'm sober but no more, I've got my boys coming to stay for my birthday in a fortnight so its sober from now on, plus I shouldn't be drinking anyway. Derail finished Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
27-08-2017, 12:17 PM
(27-08-2017 09:12 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(27-08-2017 09:05 AM)Aliza Wrote:  Daaaw. Blush

Embarrassing I can cope with but mine can get really quite nasty and then I feel awful about it when I'm sober but no more, I've got my boys coming to stay for my birthday in a fortnight so its sober from now on, plus I shouldn't be drinking anyway. Derail finished Big Grin
Interesting poster with quirky sense of humor.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.