Say something positive about the above poster (forum game)

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.75 Average
29-10-2012, 10:48 PM
RE: Say something positive about the above poster (forum game)
(29-10-2012 10:43 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  A2, you greedy bastard, you an I have had our share! Let somebody else on the damn ride.

That's what your mom said. Drinking Beverage

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
29-10-2012, 10:54 PM
(29-10-2012 10:48 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  That's what your mom said. Drinking Beverage

Witty stoner. Thumbsup

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
29-10-2012, 10:55 PM
(29-10-2012 10:48 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(29-10-2012 10:43 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  A2, you greedy bastard, you an I have had our share! Let somebody else on the damn ride.

That's what your mom said. Drinking Beverage

Offtopic
I don't really like my mother, so that wasn't really annoying..

In fact it is a fairly realistic representation of a few months ago. But neither A2 or I were involved in that.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
30-10-2012, 04:33 AM
Seems like he wouldn't ask stupid fucking questions. Unlike this dumb bitch at the grocery store.
There I am, I have noodles, thin strips of beef, frozen vegetables that says "Wok creations" on it and sauce packets that say "Stir Fry sauce" on it, I take all this up to the counter and what does the dumb bitch ask? "Making a stir fry?" nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm making a fucking mac n cheese, OF COURSE I'M MAKING A FUCKING STIR FRY!! What kind of dumb ass question is that!?

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
30-10-2012, 04:46 AM
Is highly entertaining in his random rants.
30-10-2012, 05:12 PM
(30-10-2012 04:33 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Seems like he wouldn't ask stupid fucking questions. Unlike this dumb bitch at the grocery store.
There I am, I have noodles, thin strips of beef, frozen vegetables that says "Wok creations" on it and sauce packets that say "Stir Fry sauce" on it, I take all this up to the counter and what does the dumb bitch ask? "Making a stir fry?" nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm making a fucking mac n cheese, OF COURSE I'M MAKING A FUCKING STIR FRY!! What kind of dumb ass question is that!?

That was really funny, but you clearly lack in social skills.
30-10-2012, 06:14 PM
(30-10-2012 05:12 PM)Magoo Wrote:  
(30-10-2012 04:33 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Seems like he wouldn't ask stupid fucking questions. Unlike this dumb bitch at the grocery store.

That was really funny, but you clearly lack in social skills.

What I lack in social skills I make up for in NOT ASKING STUPID FUCKING QUESTIONS!

The worst is when they ask about the weather.
"Hot today"
it's like are you asking me if it's hot today?? or are you simply making an observation?? either way you're either asking a stupid fucking question or making a very stupid obvious observation. Either way it's awkward as fuck.

30-10-2012, 06:36 PM
(30-10-2012 06:14 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(30-10-2012 05:12 PM)Magoo Wrote:  That was really funny, but you clearly lack in social skills.

What I lack in social skills I make up for in NOT ASKING STUPID FUCKING QUESTIONS!

"Hot today"
it's like are you asking me if it's hot today?? or are you simply making an observation?? either way you're either asking a stupid fucking question or making a very stupid obvious observation. Either way it's awkward as fuck.

Did you lose where the ranting corner is? Should be stickied. Dumb question? Ah well, I enjoy your rants wherever they are.
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
30-10-2012, 06:38 PM
(30-10-2012 06:36 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(30-10-2012 06:14 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  What I lack in social skills I make up for in NOT ASKING STUPID FUCKING QUESTIONS!

"Hot today"

Did you lose where the ranting corner is? Should be stickied. Dumb question? Ah well, I enjoy your rants wherever they are.

LadyJane is a true lady. Elegant in her posts, sensitive in her message.

Thanks for all the support.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
30-10-2012, 06:50 PM
(30-10-2012 06:36 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(30-10-2012 06:14 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  What I lack in social skills I make up for in NOT ASKING STUPID FUCKING QUESTIONS!

"Hot today"

Old age, must be getting the alsymers (yes I know that's not how you spell it, so sue me).

Ato is a complete fucktard.
Seems like the sort of person who if in charge of my local supermarket (grocery store) wouldn't stop selling the bacon and cheese bun thing I like, unlike the cunts at my local supermarket who have bun (really bad pun (or should I say bun?) I know, I apologies) just that!!
They're getting a slightly angry suggestion in their suggestion box let me tell you!