Say something positive about the above poster (forum game)

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.75 Average
29-04-2013, 06:26 PM
RE: Say something positive about the above poster (forum game)
(29-04-2013 05:35 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  
(29-04-2013 04:51 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  Very poetic C=

Bamboo wizard. Big Grin

Always making me laugh. Its like you have a handbook on what my sense of humor is.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
29-04-2013, 08:33 PM
(29-04-2013 06:26 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Always making me laugh. Its like you have a handbook on what my sense of humor is.

You're one of my favorite people on here! I like talking to ya and hearing your input. Thumbsup

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
29-04-2013, 08:37 PM
Peanut, I like how you are so open and transparent, you seem to me the genuine article.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
29-04-2013, 09:15 PM
(29-04-2013 08:37 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Peanut, I like how you are so open and transparent, you seem to me the genuine article.

Funny you should say that about someone. I was reading elsewhere not 5 minutes ago, and thought to myself how genuine you are. I really like your presence on the forum. You really add something.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
29-04-2013, 10:03 PM
I really like your icon, it amuses me every time I see it.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
29-04-2013, 10:22 PM
(29-04-2013 10:03 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  I really like your icon, it amuses me every time I see it.

I'm amused that your name, Red Tornado, appears in blue on my screen.
30-04-2013, 12:39 AM
I like the name Kane, Kane.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
30-04-2013, 01:49 AM
(30-04-2013 12:39 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I like the name Kane, Kane.

I enjoy the double-entendre of your name, Free Thought: the notion that thinking should be free of ideological shackles, and the enjoyment of free thought.
[+] 1 user Likes Kane's post
30-04-2013, 09:34 AM
I like that you only have 6 posts, that way when I have to come up with something positive to say I can just state that I don't know who the fuck you are and don't have to think for 5minutes of something complete bullshit to type.
30-04-2013, 09:43 AM
(30-04-2013 09:34 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I like that you only have 6 posts, that way when I have to come up with something positive to say I can just state that I don't know who the fuck you are and don't have to think for 5minutes of something complete bullshit to type.

I like that earmuffs tells it like it is and doesn't sugarcoat things. Sometimes that's needed in a conversation.

Just an outsider looking inn.