Say something positive about the above poster (forum game)

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.75 Average
10-05-2012, 03:49 PM
RE: Say something positive about the above poster (forum game)
(10-05-2012 03:44 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(10-05-2012 01:39 PM)NoahsFarce Wrote:  Kim is such a rockstar that threads are made for her around here. Getting to know her more, I can see why. She's insanely positive. So much so that if she were to say to me, "Fuck you", I'd seriously take that as a sexual advance long before even considering that she was in the least bit angry. Big Grin
No, I made that mistake once. Boy was I seriously deluded!

I like Noah because he makes me think maybe I don't have the world's smallest penis after all.
How many times I gotta splain this?

It's ok to have a smal penis. It's just not ok to talk about it.

...oh, and erx rocks because he loves his strawberry. Gonna grow some strawberry and name the plant Erxomai in his honor.

Just visiting.

-SR
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
10-05-2012, 04:40 PM
(10-05-2012 03:49 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  How many times I gotta splain this?

It's ok to have a smal penis. It's just not ok to talk about it.

...oh, and erx rocks because he loves his strawberry. Gonna grow some strawberry and name the plant Erxomai in his honor.

Stark is the single biggest contributor to this forum. He made it the way it is today and it's pretty damn good.

He's generally got a cool head but can also show his emotions.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
10-05-2012, 05:06 PM
Hughsie is very level-headed, he's an exceptionally fair moderator and debater, and keeps an open mind regardless of who he's talking to. He strikes me as mature beyond his age (which I'm unsure of but think it is early twenties, so that still stands).

"But the point is, find somebody to love. Everything else is overrated." - HouseofCantor
10-05-2012, 05:19 PM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2012 07:14 PM by GirlyMan.)
Smooshie is brilliant. Think she's getting her PhD in Computational Linguistics at Dublin City University. ... Oh and she's hot and knows how to wield a sword and shoot an arrow.

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
10-05-2012, 05:24 PM
Girly's avatar gives me nightmares, that's good because they're exciting, not to mention he's a lot of fun and has the power to control his own hormonal levels, I know many women envy him Big Grin

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 2 users Like nach_in's post
10-05-2012, 05:59 PM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2012 03:35 PM by GirlyMan.)
(10-05-2012 05:24 PM)nach_in Wrote:  Girly's avatar gives me nightmares, that's good because they're exciting, not to mention he's a lot of fun and has the power to control his own hormonal levels, I know many women envy him Big Grin

(Aside: The women may envy me, but the men should be quaking in their boots. Big Grin)
oops, I broke the rules and didn't compliment the Cow King. ... ah fuck it, I'll just buy it off with rep instead.

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
10-05-2012, 06:39 PM
One of my favorite people on this forum...and I LOVE the avatar.

Funny and smart and makes me laugh.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
10-05-2012, 09:18 PM
(10-05-2012 06:39 PM)Anjele Wrote:  One of my favorite people on this forum...and I LOVE the avatar.

Funny and smart and makes me laugh.
Quite so, but you are just as smart, expect for liking the avatar....his old body builder one was better,,,,
11-05-2012, 12:10 AM
Mr Woof's a fellow Aussie (YAY Heart ) and is an intelligent, well mannered, gentle human being Thumbsup

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
11-05-2012, 02:43 AM
I admire aurora's national pride (in fact I admire that in all Aussies)
Gotta say though that I'm not happy with Melbourne.... I flew there last week from KL (33 degrees) via Singapore (32 degrees) to arrive on Sunday morning (fucking 6 degrees!!!!) and my aging body couldn't take it.
However, it was a good excuse to wear my real fake leather "matrix" coat which doesn't get much wear in Singapore.
aurora: always positive and invariably humourous. Keep it up!

and also uses one of my favourite Douglas Adams idioms in her sig. Love that.