Scaaaaary

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-10-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: Scaaaaary
(26-10-2012 08:08 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I am afraid of hooded people in cloaks- those fuckers are so scary... Especially when you see them passing by your doorway

Do you live at a wizard school? Or a monastery? Tongue

I am pretty scared of poisonous animals. I know that not all spiders are poisonous, but somewhere in my mind I tell myself that they are, and I don't want to be bitten by one.

Contribute to the Community Resource!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-10-2012, 08:49 PM
(26-10-2012 07:35 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I am familiar with the SCP-072. My childhood home had a significant infestation.

Glad to see I'm not the only one taking this seriously. I don't think the public is aware that this is quickly becoming an epidemic. Nor do I feel they grasp the ramifications of such an epidemic.

Oh the Foundation takes it very seriously. So much so, in fact, that simply admitting that you've made contact with 072 means that agents (embedded within the moderators here on the forum) will be sending a mobile task force to your home to administer Class-A amnesiacs to you and your family (as well as anyone reading this).

Unfortunately, class-As, despite what the field agents think, are nothing more than tranquilizers. They are simply the beginning of the process; followed by several weeks (perhaps even years) of imprisonment and subsequent brainwashing.

It's a dirty business; what we do here. But each torture/brainwashing session; each Class-D we must sacrifice in the name of scientific research; every innocent civilian we have to neutralize simply because they saw the wrong thing at the wrong time - is but an insignificant sacrifice in order to ensure the safety of all Mankind. That is our job here at the Foundation. To Secure, Contain, and Protect.

By the way, the time you've spent reading this has allowed 12 members of our mobile task force Delta-7 to surround your home. God speed, my friend. May you forget what you've seen as easily as Dr. Gears hopes you will.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post
27-10-2012, 03:04 PM
Scaaaaary
(27-10-2012 09:58 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(27-10-2012 07:52 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Damn, I just saw a black unmarked van across the street. Misan, you don't think it could be the Foundation do you???

Sorry for the late response; I was doing a steak-out on th-.........well, it's not important.

Anyway, no, I highly doubt it. Continue with your daily activities.

I can't. They're breaking down the door. Gotta ...

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
27-10-2012, 07:36 PM
I am afraid of GOOGLE, although I don't think my fear is irrational.
27-10-2012, 07:46 PM
What the fuck are you guys talking about?

Just visiting.

-SR
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
27-10-2012, 07:52 PM
Scaaaaary
Damn, I just saw a black unmarked van across the street. Misan, you don't think it could be the Foundation do you???

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
27-10-2012, 09:58 PM
(27-10-2012 07:52 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Damn, I just saw a black unmarked van across the street. Misan, you don't think it could be the Foundation do you???

Sorry for the late response; I was doing a steak-out on th-.........well, it's not important.

Anyway, no, I highly doubt it. Continue with your daily activities.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
29-10-2012, 01:38 AM
When I was about 8 Mortal Kombat II was all the rage for adolescent boys and teenagers. Never mind that I wasn't allowed to play it, I had cousins; lots of cousins. I played that game non-stop with one of my cousins at my Maw's house (grandmother). Anyway, her house was not originally built with indoor pluming so the bathroom was in the basement. Basements by themselves can be pretty spooky, but when combined with hours of non-stop violence they can be a nightmare. When I had to pee I would go down the stairs, look around each room tactically, and on my way back RUN up the stairs as fast as I could. I just knew that Nightwolf was going to plunge a hatchet or arrow in my back. ;D

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post