Scaramucci, Scaramucci can you do the Fandango?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-07-2017, 07:22 PM
Scaramucci, Scaramucci can you do the Fandango?
Scaramucci tweets he has deleted now that he is Trump’s talking head. Facepalm

Welcome to my administration, please leave your ethics at the door.
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/full-tr...atest_news

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Full Circle's post
23-07-2017, 07:27 PM
RE: Scaramucci, Scaramucci can you do the Fandango?
He accidentally called Trump Chump on Jake Trapper this morning. Swear.
23-07-2017, 07:31 PM (This post was last modified: 23-07-2017 07:59 PM by Bucky Ball.)
Repacing one liar, with a better liar, who says Trump can sink 30 foot putts, (and therefore he *must* be a great president).
I see much SNL can do with this fake bastard, (who made SURE to tell Jake *he went to Harvard Law School", doncha know.
Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
23-07-2017, 07:32 PM
Yeah I caught that Harvard insert, too. Fuck him.
23-07-2017, 08:38 PM
So the new communication director thinks he can delete the Internet?

He should fit right in, until he doesn't and tRump shows him the door too.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
23-07-2017, 09:11 PM
(23-07-2017 08:38 PM)Anjele Wrote:  So the new communication director thinks he can delete the Internet?

He should fit right in, until he doesn't and tRump shows him the door too.

These people must be really hard up for a job.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
23-07-2017, 11:50 PM
Some bits and pieces from one of our national newspapers this morning...

Doing a Scaramucci: Will this creepy salesman last as Trump's whipping boy?

"Anthony Scaramucci has the well-oiled look of a fellow who would stuff banana skins into the transmission of an elderly car and sell it to you for a premium because the gear change felt so smooth. You'd expect nothing less of a senior recruit to Donald Trump's White House, but Scaramucci is surely an over-achiever...

All those not-terribly-ancient tweets of his, now deleted, urging sensible folk not to fall for walls because they don't work, praising a governor for staying out of the "Trump spectacle", supporting Hillary Clinton, calling for gun control, describing himself as "for gay marriage, against the death penalty, and pro-choice", not to mention praising Islam as a religion of peace. Oh, and dumping on the existence of climate-change deniers as "disheartening"...

Scaramucci's creepy declaration of late-found love came in the context of him crawling away from a rant delivered only two years ago in which he called Trump a "hack politician" whose behaviour was "anti-American" and who he predicted would be president of the "Queens County Bullies Association"...

Those of a more classic bent might turn their thoughts to the generic clown character known in Italian comedy as Scaramuccia, or Scaramouche or Scaramouch, depending on which program you're reading. You'll find he combines the attributes of both the servant and the masked henchman, who is often given a thrashing for boasting and cowardice. Poor Sean Spicer seemed made for the role - until the actual Scaramucci turned up."

Big Grin

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 3 users Like SYZ's post
24-07-2017, 04:58 AM
We've entered the Bohemian Rhapsody stage of the presidency.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 4 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
24-07-2017, 05:13 AM
He has the perfect look for the job though... a cross between a mafioso and a used-car salesman. Nice to see that Eddie made something of himself though

[Image: latest?cb=20120420120118]
[Image: gettyimages-820393516.jpg?itok=FqJHu8O5]

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
24-07-2017, 07:56 AM
(24-07-2017 04:58 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  We've entered the Bohemian Rhapsody stage of the presidency.

At 2:42 the guitar riff that precedes my OP title begins. [Image: 8MMrNqq.gif?zoom=2]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post