Scaramucci, Scaramucci can you do the Fandango?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-07-2017, 07:59 AM
RE: Scaramucci, Scaramucci can you do the Fandango?
(24-07-2017 05:13 AM)unfogged Wrote:  [Image: gettyimages-820393516.jpg?itok=FqJHu8O5]

What immediately came to mind was this quote from Quint in Jaws.

“...lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll’s eyes...”

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-07-2017, 02:40 PM
(24-07-2017 05:13 AM)unfogged Wrote:  He has the perfect look for the job though... a cross between a mafioso and a used-car salesman. Nice to see that Eddie made something of himself though

[Image: latest?cb=20120420120118]
[Image: gettyimages-820393516.jpg?itok=FqJHu8O5]

I always thought Eddie Munster grew up to be Paul Ryan.
[+] 3 users Like Grasshopper's post
24-07-2017, 02:44 PM
(24-07-2017 02:40 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(24-07-2017 05:13 AM)unfogged Wrote:  He has the perfect look for the job though... a cross between a mafioso and a used-car salesman. Nice to see that Eddie made something of himself though

I always thought Eddie Munster grew up to be Paul Ryan.

Have we ever seen them in the same room?

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 4 users Like unfogged's post
27-07-2017, 05:32 PM
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/27/us/po...leaks.html

Scaramucci does the Fandango well. Or probably trump thinks so.

He also tweets and deletes his tweets. Accused Priebus of leaking his financial disclosure, then deleted it. (it was public in the first place Tongue )

He said also that Priebus was a paranoid schizophrenic paranoiac (yep, doubly paranoid.)

As for Bannon, he said he would never suck his own dick like Bannon did.

Oh, and most every noun or name was preceded by "fucking".

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
27-07-2017, 05:42 PM (This post was last modified: 28-07-2017 07:45 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(27-07-2017 05:32 PM)Dom Wrote:  https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/27/us/po...leaks.html

Scaramucci does the Fandango well. Or probably trump thinks so.

He also tweets and deletes his tweets. Accused Priebus of leaking his financial disclosure, then deleted it. (it was public in the first place Tongue )

He said also that Priebus was a paranoid schizophrenic paranoiac (yep, doubly paranoid.)

As for Bannon, he said he would never suck his own dick like Bannon did.

Oh, and most every noun or name was preceded by "fucking".

Mercy. I do declare.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
27-07-2017, 06:04 PM
It's taken him less than a week to out-crazy his boss!! Mooch doesn't even officially get the job until August 15, I've heard. Is it possible he'll resign* before he's even hired?

Resign rather than fired, because puppet doesn't have the guts to fire anyone in person.
[+] 2 users Like julep's post
27-07-2017, 07:19 PM
We should take bets on how long he will last. Tongue

Drumpfy doesn't like others taking the spot light.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
27-07-2017, 11:20 PM
Scaramucci as mini-me Laugh out load

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/anth...01d57780bb

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
28-07-2017, 01:11 AM

Looks like Marty McFly fucked the dad from Matilda.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
28-07-2017, 01:32 AM
Scaramucci (the Mooch) released a statement after the New Yorker article was published that fell well short of an apology: "I sometimes use colorful language," he said.

Colourful?

Referring to White House chief of staff Reince Priebus, Scaramucci said, "Rience is a fucking paranoid schizophrenic, a paranoiac," who had been trying to "cock block" him.

"I'm not Steve Bannon, I'm not trying to suck my own cock," he said.

—Is this really the level that senior US government staffers have sunk to? The schoolyard obscenities of 10-year-old boys? The Mooch makes the Donald look like a Rhodes scholar LOL.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post