Scaramucci, Scaramucci can you do the Fandango?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-07-2017, 08:17 PM
RE: Scaramucci, Scaramucci can you do the Fandango?
(31-07-2017 08:04 PM)ShadowProject Wrote:  "Entry of the Gladiators", a military march by Czech composer Julius Fučík.

Gladiators performing for the Thump - perfect! Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
31-07-2017, 10:13 PM
(31-07-2017 08:04 PM)ShadowProject Wrote:  "Entry of the Gladiators", a military march by Czech composer Julius Fučík.

Just as silly and clownish as the current administration.. Facepalm I can't imagine marching to that tune. Huh
01-08-2017, 04:36 AM
(31-07-2017 08:17 PM)Dom Wrote:  

Gladiators performing for the Thump - perfect! Tongue

I will be interested to read what everyone writes if and when Trump starts a Second Korean War.

No
01-08-2017, 04:58 AM
(31-07-2017 10:13 PM)Fireball Wrote:  

Just as silly and clownish as the current administration.. Facepalm I can't imagine marching to that tune. Huh

He originally called it Grand Marche Chromatique because of the chromatic patterns. Reportedly he was interested in the Roman Empire and that led to the name switch. When used in the circus it's played wicked fast; the clowns don't so much march as scramble to it.

(I hate circus marches.)
01-08-2017, 05:55 AM
And then POOF! The Mooch is gone...

I think the new Chief of Staff John Kelly went to the same school on how to deal with trolls as Moms did.

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
[+] 1 user Likes unsapien's post