Scare tactics (video)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-05-2011, 03:08 PM
RE: Scare tactics (video)

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forego their use." - Galileo

"Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do." - Voltaire
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2011, 03:21 PM
@daemonowner At the end, I kept cracking up, because it's an army of giant robots versus men with swords.

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
07-05-2011, 03:32 PM
Is there NO limit to the bullshit that theists will use??????? Why do the religious need to create such outlandishly rediculous lies to prove that they are right. Are they not aware they are doing so, or have I just not seen through another troll?

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
07-05-2011, 03:43 PM
(07-05-2011 03:32 PM)No J. Wrote:  Is there NO limit to the bullshit that theists will use??????? Why do the religious need to create such outlandishly rediculous lies to prove that they are right. Are they not aware they are doing so, or have I just not seen through another troll?

The video daemonowner posted is a Poe I believe. The first is real though.

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
07-05-2011, 03:46 PM
I love how it pronounces 'bipedual mechanic monstrosities'. I just find that video hilarious, thats why I added it to my favorites. =P

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forego their use." - Galileo

07-05-2011, 05:59 PM
I don't think this video is intended for atheists, instead I think it is propaganda to inspire Christian missionaries. It could only be scary to people who think it is true, or at least people who worry that it might be. Most atheists are neither.

“There is no sin except stupidity.” Oscar Wilde
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-05-2011, 06:55 PM
I think those robots are from Armored Core Series Maybe I'm wrong but guys, I LOL'd so hard.

"The tendency to turn human judgments into divine commands makes religion one of the most dangerous forces in the world.”
-Georgia Harkness.

"La fe es patrimonio de los pendejos. (Faith is patrimony of the dumbfucks)."
-Diego Rivera
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-05-2011, 08:43 PM
The only 'monstrosity' I see on that last video is the mole on Dawkins's face Confused

The God excuse: the last refuge of a man with no answers and no argument. "God did it." Anything we can't describe must have come from God. - George Carlin

Whenever I'm asked "What if you're wrong?", I always show the asker this video: http://youtu.be/iClejS8vWjo Screw Pascal's wager.
07-05-2011, 10:53 PM
LOL - let's go to war. If buddychrist takes up NCO , I'll gladly be in his squad Tongue

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
08-05-2011, 03:52 AM
I wanna giant robot!