Scared and depressed

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-01-2014, 11:09 AM
RE: Scared and depressed
I agree with everyone here. Go see a physician and then a psychiatrist. It sounds like there is some serious brain chemistry problems going on that need to be addressed.

Second, even though its the hardest thing you will ever have to do, you gotta get outta bed and out of your room. Go for a walk, go for a run, go to the gym, go sit in the sauna, go do ANY form of physical exercise. Then you need to eat. Properly. Healthily. Not junk food, not fast food, but lean meats, fruits and vegetables. Do not drink. Do not smoke. Do not do drugs. Do not do anything to harm your body or alter your brain chemistry by killing brain cells, or putting depressants into your body (alcohol) as this will only make things worse.

Second, go volunteer. Anywhere. You can volunteer to be a dog walker for your local ASPCA. You can kill two birds with one stone. Or go to the salvation army and buy various clothes, including children's clothing, stop at the dollar store to get toothpaste, toothbrushes, crayons, etc. Then take that to your local women's shelter as a donation. If you don't know where there is a woman's shelter, ask your therapist. she/he will know where one is.

If you don't have time to volunteer, try to pay it forward in a small way everyday. Pay for the coffee of the person behind you. Such a little gesture really does make someone's day. And you can't help but to feel good when you make someone else smile.

I have celiac's disease, so if you feel like you have bad symptoms when you eat gluten, by all means, try going gluten free for awhile.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Cathym112's post
24-01-2014, 11:16 AM
Sending lots of Hug 's your way. If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here as well Smile
I'll make you laugh Tongue

The constant assertion of belief is an indication of fear."
~Jiddu Krishnamurti
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
24-01-2014, 12:39 PM
(24-01-2014 09:39 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(24-01-2014 09:33 AM)Flowergurl Wrote:  Thank you!
Well so far no side effects from the pills. I'm still tired and dizzy and sad but I feel some relief. It feels good to finally fix this!

How are you ? Doing ok?
24-01-2014, 12:43 PM
(24-01-2014 12:39 PM)Flowergurl Wrote:  
(24-01-2014 09:39 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Well so far no side effects from the pills. I'm still tired and dizzy and sad but I feel some relief. It feels good to finally fix this!

How are you ? Doing ok?

I think you mixed up the quote Tongue

~Jiddu Krishnamurti
24-01-2014, 12:46 PM (This post was last modified: 24-01-2014 02:54 PM by Flowergurl.)
(24-01-2014 11:09 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  I agree with everyone here. Go see a physician and then a psychiatrist. It sounds like there is some serious brain chemistry problems going on that need to be addressed.

Second, even though its the hardest thing you will ever have to do, you gotta get outta bed and out of your room. Go for a walk, go for a run, go to the gym, go sit in the sauna, go do ANY form of physical exercise. Then you need to eat. Properly. Healthily. Not junk food, not fast food, but lean meats, fruits and vegetables. Do not drink. Do not smoke. Do not do drugs. Do not do anything to harm your body or alter your brain chemistry by killing brain cells, or putting depressants into your body (alcohol) as this will only make things worse.

Second, go volunteer. Anywhere. You can volunteer to be a dog walker for your local ASPCA. You can kill two birds with one stone. Or go to the salvation army and buy various clothes, including children's clothing, stop at the dollar store to get toothpaste, toothbrushes, crayons, etc. Then take that to your local women's shelter as a donation. If you don't know where there is a woman's shelter, ask your therapist. she/he will know where one is.

If you don't have time to volunteer, try to pay it forward in a small way everyday. Pay for the coffee of the person behind you. Such a little gesture really does make someone's day. And you can't help but to feel good when you make someone else smile.

I have celiac's disease, so if you feel like you have bad symptoms when you eat gluten, by all means, try going gluten free for awhile.
Aw thank you! I got tested for celiac and other symptoms but it was all from my mind stressing out my body.

Yeah i am going to get back into running and walk more. Smile I sponsored a child in bangladesh because thinking of starving girls alone can make me feel I'll. I'm helping her and she has given me another reason not to kill myself. The volunteering idea is a good one. It will be harder not to drink in this party town but I'll just gave to tell everyone why I want drink or smoke up. I can dance without drinking.
[+] 1 user Likes Flowergurl's post
24-01-2014, 12:47 PM
(24-01-2014 12:43 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(24-01-2014 12:39 PM)Flowergurl Wrote:  

I think you mixed up the quote Tongue

I did. Sorry!lol
24-01-2014, 12:49 PM
(24-01-2014 12:47 PM)Flowergurl Wrote:  
(24-01-2014 12:43 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  I think you mixed up the quote Tongue

I did. Sorry!lol

No problem, just an FYI Smile

~Jiddu Krishnamurti
24-01-2014, 02:53 PM
(24-01-2014 11:16 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Sending lots of Hug 's your way. If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here as well Smile
Thank you Smile
24-01-2014, 03:44 PM
(24-01-2014 02:53 PM)Flowergurl Wrote:  
(24-01-2014 11:16 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Sending lots of Hug 's your way. If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here as well Smile
Thank you Smile

Of course Smile

I also just posted a bad movies thread that should cheer anyone up Laugh out load

~Jiddu Krishnamurti
25-01-2014, 09:33 PM
(24-01-2014 03:44 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(24-01-2014 02:53 PM)Flowergurl Wrote:  Thank you Smile

Of course Smile

I also just posted a bad movies thread that should cheer anyone up Laugh out load

Haha. Loved it! Thanks. Left behind. Haha