Scariest movies you've ever seen.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-08-2014, 02:08 AM
Scariest movies you've ever seen.
And I don't mean "omg that's so bad it's scary" I mean legit scary I can no longer sleep at night movies.

Need some shit scary movies.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-08-2014, 02:15 AM
RE: Scariest movies you've ever seen.
I love the rob zombie movies for horror. House of 1000 corpses, devil's rejects, Halloween remake, Texas chainsaw massacre remake.

I'll have to think on this. I really love real horror movies. Not just "omg a loud noise, AHHH!" Shit. I want the "holy shit, that movie was so scary it messed with my head a little" kind of horror. Thumbsup

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
23-08-2014, 02:17 AM
I was going to go for something like Mary Poppins, just to be obtuse but, nope, sorry, never been scared by a movie...

... 'cause, y'know, it just a movie.

No

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
23-08-2014, 02:24 AM
Se7en

[Image: se7en-movie-poster.jpg]

Saw it once, scared me off of the whole genre. Not even the combined power of Brad Pitt, Morgan Freem, and Kevin Spacey could get me to watch that again.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
23-08-2014, 02:41 AM
(23-08-2014 02:24 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Se7en

[Image: se7en-movie-poster.jpg]

Saw it once, scared me off of the whole genre. Not even the combined power of Brad Pitt, Morgan Freem, and Kevin Spacey could get me to watch that again.

Just re-watched it a couple days ago. Nothing like a head in a box. Smile
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
23-08-2014, 03:01 AM
The movie adaption of Stephen King's short story 1408 was pretty scary, the last time I watched it.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 5 users Like Vosur's post
23-08-2014, 06:06 AM
When I was a kid, my dad taught highschool biology and was friends with another teacher who also owned a movie theater. So my mom, whom I tease today over doing this, had the bright idea, me being 7 or 8 took me to see Jaws. HOLLY FUCKING SHIT did I have nightmares. To this day I cannot even wade in the ocean without freaking out if something touches my foot. WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING MOM? He he.....

The flying monkeys of the Wizard of Oz also scared the shit out of me as a kid.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Brian37's post
24-08-2014, 03:31 AM
Quote: I was going to go for something like Mary Poppins, just to be obtuse but, nope, sorry, never been scared by a movie...

... 'cause, y'know, it just a movie.

No

Well aren't you all grown up with your big boy pants.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
24-08-2014, 05:49 AM
(23-08-2014 06:06 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  When I was a kid, my dad taught highschool biology and was friends with another teacher who also owned a movie theater. So my mom, whom I tease today over doing this, had the bright idea, me being 7 or 8 took me to see Jaws. HOLLY FUCKING SHIT did I have nightmares. To this day I cannot even wade in the ocean without freaking out if something touches my foot. WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING MOM? He he.....

Yes, about 8 years old, on vacation AT THE BEACH and saw Jaws. My siblings grabbing at me feet the rest of the week cemented that fear in me for a lifetime.

I go in the ocean, but it's a serious self pep talk every time. I would probably do much better if I wasn't always in the dark grey Atlantic that you can't see your feet.

Spiders, always a blood curling scream, and there was an early Nicole Kidman movie on a sailboat with a psycho, Dead Calm?

Blair Witch got to me for a bit because I like to walk in the woods, and those damn squirrels can fuck with you if you let your imagination get away from you. Smile

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post
24-08-2014, 06:20 AM
(24-08-2014 05:49 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  
(23-08-2014 06:06 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  When I was a kid, my dad taught highschool biology and was friends with another teacher who also owned a movie theater. So my mom, whom I tease today over doing this, had the bright idea, me being 7 or 8 took me to see Jaws. HOLLY FUCKING SHIT did I have nightmares. To this day I cannot even wade in the ocean without freaking out if something touches my foot. WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING MOM? He he.....

Yes, about 8 years old, on vacation AT THE BEACH and saw Jaws. My siblings grabbing at me feet the rest of the week cemented that fear in me for a lifetime.

I go in the ocean, but it's a serious self pep talk every time. I would probably do much better if I wasn't always in the dark grey Atlantic that you can't see your feet.

Spiders, always a blood curling scream, and there was an early Nicole Kidman movie on a sailboat with a psycho, Dead Calm?

Blair Witch got to me for a bit because I like to walk in the woods, and those damn squirrels can fuck with you if you let your imagination get away from you. Smile

Wow, I guess I can't really appreciate how Jaws gets to everyone. I grew up on the coast of one of the world's largest freshwater lakes, the Great Lake of Erie. My mother had me in toddler swimming lessons, I was a proficient swimmer before I even learned how to walk. Being in the water doesn't scare me in the slightest, but I do bug out a little if I unexpectedly get brushed up against while in the water.

But we don't have sharks in Lake Erie, we have Sturgeon!

[Image: Snake+River+Sturgeon.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]