Scary Teachers!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-10-2012, 01:21 PM
Scary Teachers!
What are the scariest you have had?
My R.E seems to be a nice teacher but by god is she fucking scary. She is sweet but evil. If she doesn't like you she will still act all sweet but there is layer of evil in her voice. She is one of my fav teachers but I feel like when provoked she can do some serious damage. *shudders*

[Image: boston-terrier-gets-scared.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-10-2012, 01:44 PM
RE: Scary Teachers!
I never had a teacher whom I would call scary.

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
13-10-2012, 01:57 PM (This post was last modified: 13-10-2012 02:01 PM by FSM_scot.)
My bio lecturer. She's not evil and she is nice. But she's one of these people that are just a bit too cheery. You know the kind that seem all sweet but keep hitchhikers chained up in their basement? she has that kind of thing going for her.
13-10-2012, 04:31 PM
Never had teachers who I found scary, but I had teachers who where assholes and abused their "powers", which did not scare me (ever) but make me very angry (always)

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Leela's post
13-10-2012, 05:14 PM
My sociology teacher during my junior high school year always spoke about shooting people she didn't like. A lot.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
13-10-2012, 05:50 PM
I had nuns in school that were terrifying.

Good leadership is so important. Dodgy
13-10-2012, 06:14 PM
I had a Health/ P.E. teacher in 9th grade who vehemently told us, in a voice near shouting, that homosexuality is wrong. I wrote an anonymous letter to him (I don't even remember what I wrote), and my mom found my copy and was pissed--she told him it was me, and I remember he pulled me out of one of my classes but I forget what he said to me.

This was public school in 1989 or 1990, in souther shore area New Jersey

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
13-10-2012, 06:15 PM
I had a Health/ P.E. teacher in 9th grade who vehemently told us, in a voice near shouting, that homosexuality is wrong. I wrote an anonymous letter to him (I don't even remember what I wrote), and my mom found my copy and was pissed--she told him it was me, and I remember he pulled me out of one of my classes but I forget what he said to me.

This was public school in 1989 or 1990, in southern shore area New Jersey. Wish I could spy on him now--he had a creepy vibe about him, too...

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
16-10-2012, 03:13 PM
I don't find any of my teachers scary, but so many of them are complete dumbasses.
16-10-2012, 03:26 PM
I had a headmistress who was very strict and took no shit. Looking back she was an amazing teacher who literally transformed my old school into something to be proud of.... at the time I didnt see it this way though lol.

Well she used to shout very loudly and was quite intimidating given her small shape... however she had a wart on her nose and it had a hair. So when she used to shout and go mental at me and my mates we all used to stare at the wart.... when we spoke we addressed the wart.

Those were the days..........

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Crazy teachers. Metazoa Zeke 5 158 24-04-2014 01:52 AM
Last Post: Banjo