Scary coincidences again

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-12-2016, 11:55 AM
RE: Scary coincidences again
Do feel better now Jenny bee that wen you was religious?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-12-2016, 11:56 AM
(22-12-2016 11:54 AM)Denzil Wrote:  It's mostly stuff on Facebook book where I see the things I have thought it's usually things people post of it's just it seems to happen Nealy every day it's just kinda weird they are often related to stuff I like because I am part of a few different groups on Facebook but I don't think it's an algorithm or Google or anything like that because it's something I thought of and some one posts the same things later on.

But aren't you a member of various FB groups? People who have your same interests or same interests in Batman/Spiderman etc? That could be why these things are popping up too.
22-12-2016, 11:56 AM
(22-12-2016 11:55 AM)Denzil Wrote:  Do feel better now Jenny bee that wen you was religious?

Yes, much better living in reality Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
22-12-2016, 12:03 PM
Yeah that's true I am part of them groups and that is where some of them did pop up but I still thought I picked something that would not come up still a couple of characters came up while I was watching atheist\history videos in the same day that happened twice in the same week it's true I was watching videos all day but they showed up in video I would not expect
22-12-2016, 12:04 PM
And all in December is well like 7 or 8 times now
22-12-2016, 12:11 PM
(22-12-2016 12:04 PM)Denzil Wrote:  And all in December is well like 7 or 8 times now

Yeah, but you are constantly exposing yourself to all of this stuff. So you are bound to have both hits and misses. And you are only actively counting the hits. Beyond that, I don't know what else to tell you Wink

I think it comes down to where you want your mind to go: To a magical invisible genie communicating to you--only sometimes--through fictional characters OR is it due to the natural ways we've all been explaining to you in this thread? The choice is up to you.
22-12-2016, 12:20 PM
I know and I guess you are right it just really freaks me out
22-12-2016, 12:25 PM
(22-12-2016 12:20 PM)Denzil Wrote:  I know and I guess you are right it just really freaks me out

I really think you have some PTSD leftover from religion. I think talking to a therapist who specializes in that sort of thing could be helpful in putting all of this behind you.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
22-12-2016, 12:33 PM
Yeah you could be right about that it's just am really scared atheism seems to make more sense but I am do scared about being wrong
22-12-2016, 12:50 PM
(22-12-2016 12:33 PM)Denzil Wrote:  Yeah you could be right about that it's just am really scared atheism seems to make more sense but I am do scared about being wrong

I understand, but that's why a therapist who has training in religious trauma could help.