Scary coincidences again

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-12-2016, 04:00 PM
RE: Scary coincidences again
(19-12-2016 03:57 PM)Denzil Wrote:  Thank you you make me feel a lot better I noticed when it doesn't happen it's often more obscure characters that I thought of this some times they have come up but guess this will happen anyway thankyou you have really helped me out Smile

I updated my post because I can see that you're holding onto that odd fictional character thing, so here's what I wrote in case you missed it:

As for the odd characters that pop up after your thinking them--if you keep thinking about fictional characters and you do this quite a bit, eventually one or two odder ones could also pop up just based on the amount of times you keep thinking about fictional characters. If you keep doing this, eventually you are going to see an odd one or two just based on probability and the law of large numbers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-12-2016, 04:03 PM
(19-12-2016 04:00 PM)jennybee Wrote:  [...]If you keep doing this, eventually you are going to see an odd one or two just based on probability and the law of large numbers.

I often think about my very hot friend, but I'm yet to see her again. Guess the almighty has other coincidences in store for me Wink

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
19-12-2016, 04:07 PM
(19-12-2016 04:03 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(19-12-2016 04:00 PM)jennybee Wrote:  [...]If you keep doing this, eventually you are going to see an odd one or two just based on probability and the law of large numbers.

I often think about my very hot friend, but I'm yet to see her again. Guess the almighty has other coincidences in store for me Wink

You need to pray more Wink
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
19-12-2016, 04:08 PM
(19-12-2016 04:07 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(19-12-2016 04:03 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  I often think about my very hot friend, but I'm yet to see her again. Guess the almighty has other coincidences in store for me Wink

For her I could Wink

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
19-12-2016, 10:16 PM
(19-12-2016 04:07 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(19-12-2016 04:03 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  I often think about my very hot friend, but I'm yet to see her again. Guess the almighty has other coincidences in store for me Wink

I think you need to adopt the Jewish approach Tongue Your own actions determine your fate.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
20-12-2016, 01:44 AM (This post was last modified: 20-12-2016 03:06 AM by Szuchow.)
(19-12-2016 10:16 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(19-12-2016 04:07 PM)jennybee Wrote:  You need to pray more Wink

I think you need to adopt the Jewish approach Tongue Your own actions determine your fate.

Jewish approach? As in starting the millenia lasting conspiracy to control the world? Wink

To be more serious: she was - and from photos I saw - still is hot but when they were giving brains she stood in line for that extra hotness. So I took fate in my hands and decided to not pursue her.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
20-12-2016, 02:19 AM
How'd this subject turn to circumcision?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
20-12-2016, 03:01 AM
(20-12-2016 02:19 AM)Banjo Wrote:  How'd this subject turn to circumcision?

We were discussing in another thread about how Christians are content to sit around and pray, while Jews think sitting around waiting for God to help you is pointless. Szuchow wants to get the girl, but prayer is not enough. A True Soldier of God leaps into Action! With his Spear of Truth!

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
20-12-2016, 03:07 AM
20-12-2016, 03:09 AM
Thanks for your messages and thank you for the help with all this you guys seem far more rational than I am